剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That "i know more than I'm letting on" look.
就像在说我 "知道的比说出来的多"
Really? mmhmm.
真的 恩
You can see that? right now?
你能看出来 现在
Yes. I've got that look?
是的 我脸上有那种表情
Have a nice day, toby.
祝你今天愉快 托比
You're really beautiful. you know that?
你真的很美 你知道吗
When you're frustrated.
当你沮丧的时候
I'd like to change mr. carson's dosage.
我要改变卡森先生的用药剂量
I'm serious.
我是认真的
No injuries? none.
没有受伤 一点都没有
And when the girl had her hands out, I saw energy
那个女孩伸出手时 我看见
Coming out of them into the baby's body.
能量从她的手传到那个婴儿的身体里
You saw the energy or you saw the girl imagining the energy?
你是真看见能力还是看见那女孩幻想能量的景象
Okay, I was... I was reading her.
好吧 我看见她想象中的
By the way, her first name is "iris",last name "frost."
顺便告诉你 她姓弗罗斯特 名爱莉丝
You know her?
你认识她
Parents both dead.
父母都过世了
Uncle gavin is her legal guardian.
加文叔叔是她的合法监护人
All right. you know all about her.
好吧 你对她很了解啊
I know the stories. I don't know the facts.
我只知道表面状况 实际怎么回事不知道
So, she's... what?
那么 她是...什么
You can read my thoughts.
你能读懂我的想法
And that tells me the brain is capable of extraordinary things.
这说明大脑能做很惊人的事情
Why not healing?
更何况治愈功能呢
But every time I ask for an interview,
但是每次我想做个访问
Uncle gavin turns me down.
加文叔叔总是不允许
Ray, if I can read minds,
雷 如果我会读心术
There's got to be other people out there that can, too.
一定也有其他人能做到
That follows.
有道理
So I'm going to go to the hotel and I'm going to find out.
所以我要去酒店那里弄个明白
We got to talk.
我们得谈谈
Actually, I guess we don't have to.
算了 还是不必了
What was all that about?
那是怎么回事
I, um...
我...
I told charlie.
我全告诉查理了
About your gift?
把你的超能力
A detective?
告诉一个警员
Why? well, she was... she was...
为什么 她...
She called me on it. I mean, what am I supposed to do?
她发现了 我能怎么办
You could lie. babble. anything.
你应该撒谎 编个理由 随便什么
Do you have any idea how dangerous it would be
你知道这有多危险么
If that fell into the wrong hands?
如果这信息落到坏人手里
If I'm going to have this thing, I'm going to use it.
如果我拥有这种能力 就要善用它
And with her knowing, I can.
即使她知道了 也无所谓
I got to run.
我得走了
I was there. I saw it.
我当时在场 我看见了
12 stories.
12层楼
Nobody could have survived that fall.
没人能从那么高的地方摔下来还活着
And the girl somehow revived the child?
那女孩用某种方法让那小孩复活了吗
I heard the paramedics pronounce her dead.
我听见急救人员宣布她死亡了
You actually heard them say that?
你真的听见他们那么讲了吗
Hey. hey, that's him!
就是他
That's one of the paramedics that was there.
他就是当时在场的急救人员之一
Oh, no, no, no. no, you're confusing me with someone else.
不不不 你们认错人了
We all look the same in uniform.
我们穿上制♥服♥看起来都一样
Dr. frost.
弗洛斯特博士
Can you tell us what happened today with your niece?
你能给我们解释下你侄女的事吗
Witnesses say they saw iris revive the carson baby.
目击者声称看见爱莉丝让卡森的孩子复活了
Well, I think I'll let the events speak for themselves.
我觉得事情最终会明了的
I understand that iris Has been
我听说爱莉丝已经
taking a break from faith healing?
停止信仰治疗了
She has. for the last six months.
是的 已经六个月了
Then, is it fair to say that she's back now?
那就是说她现在要回归了吗
Well, we're simply in town for the holidays.
我们只是来这里渡假的
So, front page news, huh?
头版新闻
My, uh, uncle gavin lives for that stuff.
我叔叔加文就喜欢那些
You know, I'd rather just stay at home
我宁愿呆在家里
And play my video games,
玩电子游戏
You know?
你明白吗
When I saw that little girl...
当我看见那个小女孩的时候...
How's she doing? she's fine.
她怎么样了 她很好
Yeah.
很好
So, how did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
I get the feeling you wouldn't believe me.
我觉得你不会相信我
I think you should try me out.
我觉得你应该跟我说一下试试
I might be more open than you think.
我也许比你想象的开明
I focus.
我集中精力
I hear what god hears.
我能听到上帝之声
It's like I channel his divine energy.
好像我成了他神力释放媒介
It's not me. it's him.
不是我做的 是他
He activates this power to self-heal.
是他启动了自愈的能力
Told ya.
就知道你不会信
All right, okay, so, what does god hear?
好吧 那么上帝能听见什么
Lots of people pleading for help all at once.
很多人同时请求帮助
You play god all day long. you tell me.
你每天都扮演上帝 你告诉我吧
Lots of people pleading for help all at once.
很多人同时请求帮助
Man, how did he...?
天哪 他怎么...
Iris?
爱莉丝
Um, uncle gavin,
加文叔叔
This is one of the paramedics. he saw what happened.
他是急救人员之一 事发经过他都看见了
Hey, how you doing? nice to meet you.
你好吗 很高兴认识你
If you'll excuse us. yeah.
不好意思我们先走了 好的
She's going to die.
她快死了
She's going to die. she's going to die.
她快死了 她快死了
So if you're hungry, we can get some room service if you like.
如果你饿了 我们可以叫客房♥服务
Yeah, that'd be great. okay.
好 那太好了 好吧
Hey, dr. frost. yes?
弗罗斯特博士 干嘛
Can I speak to you in private?
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
I think somebody wants to hurt iris.
可能有人要伤害爱莉丝
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我也不知道
And this is based on what exactly?
那你凭什么这么说
I can't, I can't tell you how I know,
我没法告诉你我是怎么知道的
But it's very serious.
但这可不是闹着玩的
I would keep her close.
我要保护她
That's all I do, young man.
不然你以为我是干什么的 年轻人
Now, if you'll excuse me.
不好意思 我们要走了
You know I've been thinking.
我一直在琢磨
We save lives every day.
我们一天到晚都在救人
And there's no web sites devoted to us.
结果连个报道我们的网站都没有
I don't have people follow me around,
也没有成群结队的粉丝
Lining up to meet me.
望眼欲穿地等着见我
There's no justice.
这不公平
Where's the justice?
公平都跑哪去了
Where's the beer?
啤酒呢
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this?
这是什么
Mm. read that. read that.
正好 读一段
"my husband was dying of pancreatic cancer.
"我丈夫患了胰腺癌"
"the doctors gave him a month to live.
"医生说他最多只能活一个月"
Iris cured him."
"可爱莉丝却治好了他"
"i thought it was over.
"我本来以为一切都完了"
"i'd never get the transplant in time.
"我等不到合适的器官为我移植了"
But then iris put her hands on me."
"但爱莉丝却治好了我"
"i've never been a religious person,
"我不是个迷信的人"
"but iris made me see the light.
"但是爱莉丝让我看到了希望"
"the inoperable tumor, gone after one session.
"她为我治疗了一次 我的肿瘤就消失了"
I never thought it could happen to me."
"真没想到会有这样的奇迹发生在我身上"
You believe this crap? yeah.
这种鬼话你也信 对
I saw something. that's all I know.
我相信自己的所见
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表