剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
He's okay, but he had a visitor. Oh. who?
挺好的 但有个探病的人 谁
This really weird guy who kept asking questions about you.
那个人挺怪的 一直问你的事
Maybe it was just me, but it was kind of creepy.
也许是我想多了吧 但总觉得怪怪的
Hey, Frank.
你好 弗兰克
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You shouldn't be out here.
你不该来这
Oh, uh, well, I'm just getting some air.
我只想出来透透气
I want to clear my head.
理一理思绪
Uh, Liv, do you think Frank and I can go for a walk?
小奥 我能跟弗兰克出去走走吗
Sure. Not for long.
当然可以 别太久
And only if you're up for it.
如果你真想这么做的话
All right. Okay.
好的 好的
Frank, how are you doing?
弗兰克 你怎么样了
I hear you had a visitor today.
听说今天有人来看你了
Oh, yeah, yeah, I've been trying to place him.
我一直在想他到底是谁
Yeah? maybe an old friend?
是老朋友吗
No, I don't think so.
我觉得不是
There's something about this guy...
这个家伙有些不对劲...
I feel it in the pit of my stomach.
我从心里感觉到了
Yeah. I'm sure it'll come to you.
是的 你一定会想起来的
Do you remember anything new about Maya?
你还能记起玛雅的事吗
About my mother?
关于我妈妈的事
Your... uh, uh...
你
Yeah, wha-what do you remember?
你能记起什么呢
I remember...
我记得
I remember her pulling me down a hallway.
我记得她把我带到走廊尽头
Yeah.
是的
Well, we had...we had to get out of there.
我们... 我们得从那出去
Right...get out of where, frank?
从哪出去 弗兰克
I can't... I don't...
我不能... 我不...
I took you to the trailer.
我把你带到拖车那
Yes, I remember the trailer, yes.
对 我记得拖车
Yes, so you and your mother would be safe.
是 这样你和你妈妈就安全了
But we weren't safe.
但其实我们并不安全
Go. Hide.
快跑 藏起来
You don't look so good, maya.
你脸色不太好 玛雅
Don't take my baby.
别带走我的孩子
Where's the other one?
另一个在哪
He's gone.
他走了
Who was after us, Frank?
要找我们的是谁 弗兰克
Who was after my mom and me?
要找我和我妈妈的人是谁
Toby! toby!
托比 托比
Toby! oh...
托比
Oh! toby!
托比
What is it?
怎么了
Come on, sit down.
快来 坐下
I'm fine, Frank. I'm sorry.
我没事 弗兰克 对不起
You sure?
你确定吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
打扰一下 需要帮忙吗
I'm looking for Toby Logan.
我想找托比·洛根
I understand that he works out of here.
我知道他在这工作
Uh, yeah, and you are?
是的 你是谁
Victor Cluny.
维克多·克伦尼
Oh, well I'm his boss.
我是他的上级
You know, maybe I can help you.
也许我能帮上忙
We need Mr. Logan to provide us with some confidential information
我们想要洛根先生提供一些机密信息
About a patient he picked up last week.
关于上周他急救的一个病人
Confidential?
机密
That sounds like some sort of case for national security or something.
听起来像事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Well, maybe you'd like to talk to his partner.
你可以跟他的搭档聊聊
You know, they always ride together.
他们俩老在一起
We would prefer to speak to Mr. Logan personally.
我想跟洛根先生本人谈一谈
Well, I'll make sure to tell Mr. logan that you were looking for him.
我会转告洛根先生你来找过他
You wouldn't happen to know how we could get in touch with him?
你有他的联♥系♥方式吗
Well, seeing that we're so open in sharing information, no.
我们还没有对外开放到信息共享的程度
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Yes, maybe I should speak to his partner.
我想跟他的搭档聊聊
Hmm. well, she's at the dentist right now.
她去看牙医了
Oh. thank you, Mr. Ryder.
谢谢你 赖德先生
Toby ever mention a guy named Victor cluny?
托比提过一个叫维克多·克伦尼的人吗
Uh, why?
怎么了
Just some guy was snooping around, you know,
有个家伙在这闲逛
Asking a lot of questions.
问了好多事
Just rubbed me the wrong way.
有点惹毛我了
Is Toby in any trouble? No, sir.
托比有麻烦了吗 没有
Not that I know of, sir.
至少我不知道
Why the hell we staying here?
我们在这傻待着干什么
Let's get going, man. Yeah. sorry, sir.
出发吧 好的
How you doing, frank?
你好点了吗 弗兰克
I know you.
我认识你吗
Of course.
当然
We met earlier.
我们以前见过
You said that you read about me, about my work.
你说你读过我写的书
Thought Toby might be someone I might be interested in.
你觉得我也许会对托比有兴趣
"when roses cease to bloom, dear,
"当玫瑰不再开放
And violets are done,
紫罗兰也凋谢枯萎
"when bumblebees in solemn flight,
当大黄蜂庄严地
Have passed beyond the sun."
飞过太阳的那一边"
Sure likes his Emily Dickinson.
他一定很喜欢埃米莉·迪金森
"the hand that paused to gather,
"那停止采撷的手
Upon this summer's day..."
在这夏日的一天..."
Frank, where's my mother?
弗兰克 我妈妈在哪
"will idle lie in auburn,
"将闲散地垂下 晒成褐色
then take my flower, pray."
那时 请接受我的花 祈祷"
My mother, frank? Where is she?
我妈妈 弗兰克 她在哪
That's why you're here.
你来这不就是为了这个
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
Think about it.
好好想想
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm tired.
我累了
Come on, frank.
别这样 弗兰克
Let's get you back to your room.
我们回房♥间吧
It's been a long day, frank.
今天一定很难熬 弗兰克
Yes, thank you.
是啊 谢谢
You just rest. Take your time.
你好好休息 慢慢来
It'll come back to you.
会想起来的
Tell toby I'm sorry I couldn't remember.
告诉托比我很抱歉 实在记不起来了
I will, frank. I will.
好的 弗兰克 我会的
All right, so what have we got here?
不知道在这会遇到什么情况
Oh, sir, don't touch him.
别碰他 长官
It could be electrocution.
这有可能是触电
There's no way that's electrocution.
不可能是触电
Yeah, the best thing here is to just wait it out.
最好先耐心等等
Yes, sir, these days
长官 这年头
we get more academy award performances
奥斯卡级别的演出
Than the academy awards.
比奥斯卡奖还多
Yeah, good work. thank you, sir.
干得不错 谢谢
Yeah, but don't let that get to your head.
但别太往心里去
That's what the good people of this city pay you for.
市民给你发工资就是为了让你好好干
Hey, man, where are you?
伙计 你在哪
Hey, I'm at the university waiting for ray to finish a lecture.
我在大学里等雷下课
Oh, yeah? What's going on with him?
为什么要找他
Ah, well, we're gonna check out my old case files,
我们想去查查我的旧档案
See if we can find something
看看能不能找到什么
That'll jog frank's memory.
来唤起弗兰克的记忆
What's going on with you?
你那边怎么样
Uh, you ever hear of somebody named Victor Cluny?
你认识一个叫维克多·克伦尼的人吗
No. why?
不认识 怎么了
I don't know. Some guy was poking around here earlier asking about you.
不知道 刚才有人在这四处打听你
Shaved head? Medium build?
光头 中等个头是吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表