剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I stopped for a second to tie my shoelace.
我只是停下来系一下鞋带
I get up; the son of a bitch tries to grab me from behind.
我刚站直 那个混♥蛋♥就从后面抓住了我
So, I elbow him.
我先给了他一肘子
I turn around and I go bam!
然后转过身用脑门撞了他一记
I think I broke his nose.
我估计他的鼻子被我打坏了
He’s stumbling back; I get a hold of him;
他踉跄地后退了几步 我抓住他
And then I go wham!
然后又是一拳
Give him a shot to the throat.
直接打在他的咽喉处
That’s impressive.
这真精彩
Black belt.
我是黑带
Six years of training.
练了六年了
So what happened to the guy?
那个家伙怎么样了
Are you kidding me?
你在说什么呀
He took off running.
他当然是逃走了
Yeah?
谁啊
Hi, it's detective Charlie marks.
你好 我是查理·马珂探员
Can you let me in?
你能开一下门吗
Brian Litvack!
布莱恩·利特瓦克
There you are.
你来了
Thank god you're here. It’s Brian.
谢天谢地你来了 布莱恩出事了
I think he's hurt himself.
我想他可能要伤害自己
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I caught him trying to sneak in through a window
我发现他鬼鬼祟祟的从窗户进来
And when I asked him what he was doing, he attacked me.
我就问他在做什么 他就攻击了我
Look, he ran into his apartment.
然后他就跑进了自己的公♥寓♥
I think I heard a gunshot.
我还听到了枪声
Brian?
布莱恩
I'm coming in.
我要进来了
Oh, my god.
天哪
I'll call 911.
我来打911
Okay.
好的
Yeah?
喂
Hey, Charlie, he tried to attack another girl,
查理 那家伙想要袭击另一个女孩
But she fought him off.
但她还击了
I got a hit off of her.
我从她那里看到
He has a limp.
他走路时一瘸一拐的
Charlie? Charlie!
查理怎么了 查理
Hey, it's a paramedic. Can you let me in, please?
我是一名急救员 你能开一下门吗
You have the wrong apartment.
你找错了
No, hey, listen.
不 等一下
Hello? Hey, yes. paramedic.
喂 我是急救员
I don't want any. Hello?
我不需要 喂
What?
什么
Oh. Hey, thank you.
啊 谢谢
Charlie?
查理
Hey, where's Charlie?
查理在哪里
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Look, it’s not what you think.
这和你想的不一样
You’re trying to frame me!
你想要陷害我
Where did he take her?
他把她带到哪里去了
Come on.
别这样
No!
不
No! No!
不要 住手
No! No! No! No!
不 别 住手
No!
住手
Oh, I’ve been thinking about what I'm going to do to you.
我一直都在想 该拿你怎么办才好
No! No! Please!
不要 求求你
911. What is your emergency?
这里是911 有什么可以帮忙的
This is paramedic Toby Logan.
我是急救员托比·洛根
I've got a 10-200.
这里发生一起10-200案件
Officer in need of assistance at 697 beckindale.
贝金达勒街697号♥ 一名警官需要援助
In the rooftop.
她在屋顶上
We’re sending someone now.
我们现在就派人过去
Thank you.
多谢了
Charlie!
查理
Toby! Say you're a cop!
托比 说你是警♥察♥
Detective marks! It’s detective Logan.
马珂探员 我是洛根探员
You got my message.
你收到了我的留言
Backup’s arriving.
后援正在赶来
We got your message. Your backup's arriving.
我们接到了你的留言 后援马上就到
Keep talking.
一直说下去
Keep him distracted.
分散他的注意力
Yeah, once we matched the DNA to him,
在我们比对过他的DNA之后
All the pieces just fell together.
案情就逐渐明朗了
It’s Lyle Snelgrove.
他叫莱欧·斯奈葛雷
Lyle Snelgrove!
莱欧·斯奈葛雷
We’re coming in!
我们要进去了
Toby, he’s got a gun!
托比 他有枪
He’s by the door!
他就在门口
You don't look like a cop, man.
你看上去可不像个警♥察♥
Charlie! Charlie!
查理 查理
Charlie!
够了查理
Get off of me!
放开我
So how are you feeling, miss Naymark?
你现在感觉如何 尼玛克小姐
What did you use on me, a butter knife?
你用什么给我做的手术 黄油刀吗
I'll give you something for the pain.
我会给你些止痛药
Hey, miss Naymark.
尼玛克小姐 你好
You feeling all better?
你感觉好些了吗
I owe it all to you, oz. you saved my life.
这多亏了你奥兹 你救了我的命
Something you want to say, Fawcett?
你有话要说吗 福西特
Nope. Something you want to say?
没有 你有什么想要说的吗
Like what?
说什么
Uh, Olivia diagnosed the problem.
是奥利维亚诊断出了病因
She found the tumor.
她发现了肿瘤
She performed the surgery.
她给你做了手术
That’s what she's supposed to do.
这都是她的本职工作
Well, she saved your life.
但她救了你的命
I just drove the truck that brought you here.
我只是负责开车把你接到这来
So?
那怎么样
So, thank her.
你该感谢的是她
I don't need a thank you, really. It’s okay.
没关系 我真的不需要你的感谢
I did my best and that's all that matters.
重要的是我尽了我的全力
Thanks, Fawcett.
多谢你了 福西特
It’s Dr. Fawcett.
应该是 福西特医生
She is a doctor.
她确实是个医生
Take it.
拿回去吧
You going to be okay?
你会好起来吧
Yeah.
恩
Yeah.
恩
It’s not a problem.
没事的
Hey, you're tough.
你真坚强
I have to go see Hannah.
我得去看看汉娜
Tell her we got the guy.
告诉她嫌犯被抓住了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表