剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What kind of trble?
什么麻烦
Well, there's this guy named ramone
有个叫雷蒙的人
And I think he's boosting for him.
我想他在控制丹尼尔
Ramone vazquez?
雷蒙·瓦兹奎兹
I don't know his last name.
我不知道他的全名
Vazquez. we've been on him now for a couple years.
瓦兹奎兹 我们盯着他有几年了
He's got a rap sheet
他有前科
That runs like an encyclopedia of dysfunction.
他的记录和那百科全书一样多
Drugs, assault...
毒品 暴♥力♥
Breaking in? oh, yeah. big time.
入室抢劫 没错 最高级的
Although the past year, he's been pretty quiet.
但是最近几年他没什么动静
I think he's been, uh, watching his back.
我想他在留意周围的环境
Or he's got someone else doing it for him.
或是他找了些人帮他做事
Sounds like ramone.
听起来像雷蒙
Well, I think that this daniel kid might be involved
我想丹尼尔就是其中一个
In some drugstore robberies.
例如药店抢劫
He tell you that? no, not exactly,
他告诉你的 不全是
But I think he's caught up in something
但是我想他肯定被雷蒙抓到什么秘密了
That he can't get out of.
无法摆脱
Okay, well, where can I find this kid?
好吧 我能在哪找到那孩子
You know what, actually, I should probably find him first
我可能能先找到他
And talk to him.
然后教育他
Okay.
好吧
Well, please be careful.
小心点
Hey.
嗨
You again?
又是你
What, are you moving in?
你是准备搬过来吗
Yeah, I'm thinking about it.
我也考虑过
See, I thought you'd be more into coloring books.
我想房♥子应该更亮一点
Danny's not here.
丹尼不在
Just go away.
你快走吧
All right. just tell daniel I stopped by.
告诉他 我来过
I'll get right on that.
我会传达的
You know, danny,
丹尼 你知道吗
You're beginning to get a little bit too popular.
你现在很受欢迎嘛
Hey, there.
这
You again?
又是你
Charlie marks says you're a freak.
查理·马珂说你是个怪人
She did?
她这样说吗
You didn't think I was going to check you out?
你不认为我想赶你走吗
Well...
是吗
Cuz, get your feet off the couch.
卡斯 把脚从沙发上拿下来
She also said that you're a freak I can trust.
不过她还说 你是个信得过的怪人
She did?
是吗
So, who are you looking for now?
你在找什么
I'm looking for lisa greyson.
我在找丽莎·格雷森
Yeah, sweet kid. she's a runaway.
可爱的孩子 她跑了
She had some issues and I could never get her
她有太多的问题 我认为
To tell me what was wrong.
她已经无法分辨是非了
You know where she is now?
你知道她现在在哪吗
Home, I hope.
我希望在家
Where's that?
她家在哪
White rock, b.c.
白石镇[加拿大英属哥伦比亚省]
I broke my own cardinal rule and bought her a bus ticket.
我破了规矩 给她买♥♥了张车票
She wasn't built for the streets.
街头并不适合她
Book before he talks to you.
他和你聊之前得先预约
Come on.
拜托
Get out of here.
快离开这
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, ramone.
你好 雷蒙
New digs, huh?
新的窝吗
You know what?
你知道吗
Um, midtown bistro went and changed chefs on me,
市中心的酒吧转让给我
So I like the food here better.
我喜欢这的食物
Funny how 20 bucks will buy you a new forwarding address.
不错嘛 20美元就能买♥♥到一个转送地址
Where do I know you from?
我在哪见过你
What can I do for you, officer?
我有什么可以帮你 警官
Tell me, what do you know
告诉我你所知道的
About this plague of drugstore break-ins?
关于药店被抢劫的消息
I'm shocked.
你吓到我了
Come on, ramone.
拜托 雷蒙
B&e are your specialty
你很擅长这个的
And you've got a soft spot
你不是很喜欢
For pharmaceutical trades, don't you?
搞药品交易 对吧
You can try past tense, alright?
今时与往日不同了
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
I was an exuberant child and I had no place
那时我还是个孩子 我没途径
To channel my energy.
释放我的精力
Where are you getting your protein from, ramone?
你现在靠什么赚钱
I'm in demolition.
拆卸之类的工作
You like destroying things?
看来你喜欢破坏东西啊
Is there a point to this?
这很关键码
Word on the street
街头盛传
Is that, uh, you're behind all these pharmacy break-ins.
你是药店抢劫的幕后操手
Is that so?
那又怎样
Mm-hmm. and you're getting the kids to hit them for you.
你找了些孩子来帮你做这些
Yeah.
是吗
You have a vivid imagination.
你想象力超丰富的
Is this the reason why you're in my face right now?
你就为这事来找我吗
Well, if you say you had nothing to do with it...
如果你不承认这些
Then you don't mind if I keep my eye on you, do you?
我想你不会介意我监视你
But you know?
你知道吗
These wings?
这些鸡翅
Weak. yeah.
好难吃
Come here.
过来
Looks like you were right.
看来你说对了
Man, I told you.
我就说吧
Danny narc'd us out.
丹尼没出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Where's he at now?
他现在在哪
He's back at the stoop.
我把他藏起来了
You want me to go fetch him? no, no.
需要我把他抓回来吗 不用
'cause I'm going to take care of it personally
这事知道的人越少越好
When the time is right. don't tell him anything.
除非时机成熟 否则什么也别告诉他
Hey, cuz!
嘿 卡斯
What is with this guy?
这家伙怎么回事
Hey, cuz!
嘿 卡斯
I just want to make sure lisa's all right.
我只是想知道丽萨是否还好
Too late for her.
太迟了
Is she in danger?
她有危险吗
Lisa's dead, understand? I killed her.
她已经死了 懂吗 是我杀的
I killed her.
我杀了她
Come on, man. we're on duty.
伙计 我们还在工作
We can't hit every shop on queen.
我们不能每家皇后街的店都逛
Ah, they know where we are. they can hit me on my pager.
他们找得到我们的 有传呼机呢
All right, now.
好了 现在
It's all about the shoes, from what I understand.
我们就看鞋子
Ah! nice!
哇 真漂亮
So that flash you had...
你的那些闪念
You sleep on it?
总是发生在睡觉时吗
That's the problem. I didn't sleep at all.
这就是问题所在 我完全睡不着
I was thinking about it all night long.
我整晚整晚的想那些东西
So, you really think this kid's a killer, huh?
你真的认为那个男孩是凶手吗
Come on, man.
得了吧
No, I don't.
我认为不是
Yeah, but you had that flash that said he killed lisa.
但是你的那些闪念里 他说他杀了丽莎
Yeah, well that's just the thing. he said he killed her.
虽然他说他杀了她
There's a difference.
但这是两码事
Not if he killed her.
除非他真的杀了她
Does he look like a killer to you?
你觉得他看起来像个杀人犯吗
That's what they say about all killers.
大家形容杀人犯时都会说
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表