剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You figured out all the rest.
你查出了所有剩下的部分
You found the money.
你找到了那些钱
You found the accounts where the money was transferred.
你查到了那些钱转入的账号♥
And poor Ron, he's working at a car wash,
而可怜的罗恩 他在一个洗车行工作
He can barely pay you.
只能勉强支付你的佣金
And some guy out there,
而某个逍遥法外的人
He got away with millions.
带着几百万走了
And you found him, didn't you?
你找到了那个人 不是吗
Like you said, I'm good.
如你所说 我很厉害
No. What I can't figure out is
没有 我想不明白的是
Where the money was transferred to.
那些钱转给谁了
Prague. Couldn't tell you.
布拉格 不能告诉你
Is that when you switched sides?
你是不是在中途换东家了
You took a picture of Lindsay.
你拍了一张♥林♥赛的照片
You sent it to Ron, trying to scare him.
把它寄给罗恩 想要恐吓他
But he didn't scare too easily, did he?
但是他没有轻易就范 是吗
No, you decided you're gonna run him down.
是的 所以你决定开车把他撞倒
Just to scare him,
吓吓他而已
But he fell and he hit his head.
但是他跌倒后撞到了头
Nice story, except none of it happened.
不错的故事 只不过这些都没有发生
Is that your suv out there?
外面那辆越野车是你的吗
Hey, it's pretty nice.
很不错嘛
See, that's my cop friend out there.
看 我那警♥察♥朋友就在外面
She's taking prints of your tires
她正在取你车胎花纹的样本
To match the tracks they found where Ron died.
来比对罗恩死亡地点附近的车轮痕迹
So what'd they give you to shut up?
那么他们给了你多少封口费
Half a million?
五十万吗
A measly hundred grand.
少得可怜的十万
I hope they gave you more than a measly hundred grand.
我真希望他们给了你不止十万
See, now would be a good time to cooperate with the detective.
现在是和探员合作的好时机
And tell her who took the money.
你可以告诉她谁拿走了钱
Well, 'cause whatever happened to Ron...
因为不管罗恩发生了什么...
Homicide or manslaughter...
蓄意杀人也好 过失杀人也好...
It all depends on how she tells the judge.
都取决于她怎么和法官说
You got him?
你搞定他了
Something you want to say to me?
你有什么事想和我说吗
We need to make a deal.
我们需要做个交易
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Lindsay.
林赛
Toby.
托比
Hey. Hey. Norine.
你好 你好 诺林
Detective Charlie Marks.
这位是查理·马珂探员
This is Lindsay's mother.
这是林赛的母亲
Detective. I'm gonna need for you to come down to the station with me.
探员好 我需要你和我去警局一趟
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
I have a few questions for you.
我有几个问题要问你
What-what's this all about?
关于什么的问题
A missing $4 million.
一个四百万美金的失窃案
We've spoken to Morris Bender.
我们已经和莫里斯·本德谈过话了
Morris Bender's an imbecile.
莫里斯·本德那个笨蛋
Mother, I...
妈妈 我...
I don't...
我不...
I don't understand.
我不明白
I... I mean, how could you do...
你怎么可以...
We had...
我们...
We had no money.
我们当时没有钱
And you had no opportunities.
你又没有找到好工作
No.
不
No, you're not allowed to put this on me.
不 你不许把这个怪到我头上
Okay.
行了
I did it... I did it for me, too.
是我♥干♥的... 我这么做也是为了自己
Does that make you feel better?
你现在好过一点了吗
No, no, it doesn't make me feel better.
不 没有
You put my father in jail.
你害我爸爸进了监狱
And freed us to have a decent life.
这是为了让我们过上体面的生活
Well, it doesn't feel that decent right now.
我现在感觉可没有那么体面
And... you threatened my life.
而且... 你还威胁到了我的生命
It was Morris Bender's idea.
这是莫里斯·本德的主意
Oh, great.
好极了
Great.
好极了
That makes me feel so much better. To throw Ron
这让我心里好受多了 抛弃罗恩吗
Off course.
那当然了
Honey,
亲爱的
I would never harm-harm...
我绝不会伤害...
Harm you, honey, never.
伤害你的 亲爱的 绝不会
No.
是
No, you would never harm me.
是 你绝不会伤害我
What have you been doing all of these years?
这些年你都干了些什么
Protecting you.
保护你
Giving you a life.
让你过好日子
By taking my father away from me?
通过夺走我的父亲吗
I think we've heard enough.
我想我们听的已经够多了
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Lindsay?
林赛
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let's go.
我们走
My whole life I thought my father was a crook.
我这辈子一直以为我爸爸是个骗子
Turns out it's my mother.
到头来我妈才是
God, I'm such a loser.
天啊 我真是个失败者
No, you're not.
不 你不是
What did I win out of all this?
我得到了什么呢
The truth.
真♥相♥
Sometimes it's hard to find.
有时候真♥相♥很难发现
Is it?
是吗
I think so.
我是这么想的
Thanks.
谢谢
You gonna book her?
你要预约她吗
Yep. hmm.
是的
You're not really dating that paramedic, are you?
你和那个急救员不是真的在约会 对吗
Nope.
不是
I didn't think so.
我想也不是
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
I'll grab my coat.
我先去拿我的外套
I'll meet you downstairs.
我们楼下见
Who needs a telepath.
谁想找一个会心电感应的男友
Coming.
来了
Who is it?
你是谁
Hello? Hi.
你好 你好
It's you.
是你啊
Flowers. That's nice.
鲜花 真好
Is that what I'm supposed to bring on a date?
那个不是应该由我在约会的时候带的吗
Or chocolates. Oh, so?
或者巧克力 所以
I just felt silly. mmm,
我很傻是吗
You don't look silly.
你看上去并不傻
You don't look so bad yourself.
你看上去也不赖
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Dinner is ready in a half an hour.
半小时后就可以吃晚餐了
Great. Nope, nope, nope.
好极了 还不行
Do you have your cell phone?
你带了手♥机♥吗
Really?
你说笑吧
Off.
关机
I am impressed.
这个办法我喜欢
You're taking no chances.
这样就万无一失了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表