剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, is that a zoom lens?
这是个变焦镜头吗
Look how big that is.
真是大呀
Listen, what do you... what do you people want?
你们 你们到底想干什么
We just wanna know your relationship with leslie over here.
我们只是想知道你跟莱斯利什么关系
I don't... I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你在说什么
She was a beautiful girl.
她是个漂亮的女孩
I couldn't stop.
我停不下来
Is that why you couldn't stop what?
你无法停止干嘛
Stalking her? watching her?
跟踪她 偷♥窥♥她
I wasn't stalking her.
我没有跟踪她
You, you can't go up there.
你 你不能上去
Hey, toby, come up here and see this.
托比 过来看这些
Looks like somebody was pretty busy.
看来有些人忙得很呀
Did you see what happened?
你看到事发经过了吗
If you had called 911,
如果你及时打了911
We could have got there in time. we could have saved her.
我们就可以更早赶到 她就不会死了
Hey! hey, toby, wait! we're not cops!
托比 等等 我们不是警♥察♥
All right, okay, we're not cops.
没错 我们不是警♥察♥
This guy saw who did it or he did it himself.
要么他就是凶手 要么他看到了事发经过
So it's not our job, man.
这不是我们份内的事
We're in enough trouble as it is right now.
我们现在已经麻烦够多了
Just take it easy.
慢慢来
His name is gerald cooper.
他叫吉罗德·库珀
He's a professional photographer.
他是个职业摄影师
Pretty obvious this place doubles as a studio.
很明显这地方就可以当摄影室用
We got something here.
这里有所发现
This is what she was wearing the night she was murdered.
这应该就是她被杀那晚的照片
Mm-hmm.
是的
So he's either a new suspect
他要么是新的嫌疑犯
or the only eyewitness we got.
要么就是唯一的目击者
Either way, you two scared him away.
不管怎么样 你们俩都把他吓走了
Well, in our defense, he did scare easily.
我们要说他也太胆小了
Next time you come to me first. you got that?
下一次你们先来找我 懂吗
Yes, detective.
是的 警官
So we're free to go?
我们可以走了吗
Hey?
喂
She always this grumpy?
她总这么脾气暴躁吗
I filed a police report.
我去警♥察♥局备了案
Nobody is looking for anybody
警局里没有关于他的
Who looks remotely like our john doe.
任何失踪案例
How about the emily dickinson thing?
那关于艾米莉·狄金森的 有什么发现
I tried the colleges.
我去大学问过
Nobody is looking for an english or a poetry teacher.
也没有英语或诗歌♥教师失踪
All the tests came back negative.
所有的检查结果都否决了
It's got to be alzheimer's.
只能是老年痴呆症
I can't think of anything else.
我再想不出别的了
I don't wanna be here.
我不想待在这
Sir, you have to calm down. sir!
先生 冷静下来
No. I have every right to leave!
我有权利离开
Hey, whoa, whoa, where are you goin'?
你要去哪
where are you goin'?
你要去哪
No, but...
但是
Okay, come on. it's okay. it's all right.
来吧 放轻松 没什么的
It's all right. I know you.
没关系的 我认识你
Yeah. yeah, I brought you in.
是的 我送你来的
Yes, you brought me in.
是你送我来的
Yeah, mm-hmm.
是的
No, let's go back to your bed.
不 回你的病房♥去吧
Come on.
过来
You have a wife.
你有妻子
You have kids, no? but you know me?
你有孩子吗 但你认识我
Yes, but you were younger then.
是的 但你那时很小
I know, in the eyes.
我记得你的眼神
The eyes haven't changed.
它们一直没变
Keep going.
继续走
Keep going.
不要停
I can't stop!
我停不下来
What can't you stop?
你停不下来什么
We only have so much time before they...
他们赶到前 我们只有这点时间...
Before they what?
他们干嘛
"the door has sudden shut, and i, i, lost, was passing by."
"大门轰然关闭 我手足无措 就那么擦身而过"
Charlie...
查理
We got any word on our pervert yet?
有什么关于这位变♥态♥的消息吗
Ah, no sightings, no family, no friends.
无人目击 没有家庭 没有朋友
No gerald cooper.
也就是找不到吉罗德·库珀
God, these all of her?
天哪 这都是她吗
Yeah, over a long period of time.
是的 有很长的一段时间
And not of anybody else?
没有其他人的照片吗
If he did, he didn't save any of them
就算他照了 他也没留下来
'cause we checked his cameras, microchips, computers.
因为我们检查了他的摄像机 微芯片 电脑
We found nothing.
结果一无所获
There's none of Garvin?
没有加尔文在场的证据吗
Nope.
是的
Well, maybe he wasn't there.
也许他没去过那里
Don't even joke.
一点都不好笑
It wasn't a joke.
我没有开玩笑啊
Here are the prints.
这是那些照片
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Blowups from that night.
案发当晚拍的照片的放大版
I don't think Lynch was far off the mark.
我认为林奇案发的时候在附近
Really?
真的吗
Plus that hit you got off Cooper,
结合你从库珀脑中听到的
I don't think she's telling the truth about that night,
我认为她并没有如实描述案发当晚的情况
the phone call?
还记得那个电♥话♥吗
Oh, yeah?
是吗
In fact, I know she was lying.
事实上 我知道她在撒谎
Recognize the subject matter?
认出这张照片里的人了吗
Yeah, it's Leslie.
是的 是莱斯利
Digital taken that night.
案发当晚拍的数码照片
Blown up and enhanced.
图像已经经过放大和增强处理
That's Rebecca?
那是丽贝卡吗
Mm-hmm, everyone thought it was Leslie,
所有人都认为是莱斯利
Probably even Cooper, but that's Rebecca.
甚至库珀可能也这么认为 但那是丽贝卡
Check out the time of day.
注意看时间
She was there exactly when she was supposed
她在那的时间正好是她应该
to be at home talking to Leslie,
在家和莱斯利通话
and then calling 911.
然后拨♥打♥911的时间
Why don't we find out?
我们何不查个究竟呢
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么
I asked him to be here.
我邀请他来的
He has a connection with the girl.
他和那个女孩有某种关系
If you don't mind, thank you.
如果你不介意的话 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You know the case against Peter Garvin is mostly circumstantial.
你要知道起诉皮特·加尔文 就得拿出证据
The defense was right about that.
关于这一点被告方律师说的是对的
Your credibility is one of the strongest weapons we have.
你证词的可靠性是我们唯一的证据
My sister told me it was him who shot her.
我妹妹告诉我是他开枪打了她
So, what, what more do we need?
那么 我们还需要什么来证明
They don't believe me now.
他们现在不相信我了
We were hoping for an eyewitness.
我们一直希望找到一个目击证人
And I think we found one.
而我认为我们已经找到了一个
Oh, god.
天啊
Seems as though your sister had an admirer from across the courtyard.
看起来似乎你妹妹房♥子的对面有个仰慕者
He took pictures of her every night.
他每天晚上都会偷♥拍♥她
Oh, god, did he see what she did?
天啊 他目睹了她做的事了吗
He saw everything, Rebecca.
他什么都看到了 丽贝卡
You were there that night.
案发当晚你在那里
What'd she do, Rebecca?
她做过什么 丽贝卡
Peter Garvin didn't shoot your sister, did he?
皮特·加尔文没有枪击你妹妹 是吗
You know, if you're keeping something from us,
如果你对我们有所隐瞒
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表