剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Look, I have information.
听着 我掌握着一些信息
Valuable information.
宝贵的信息
I can tell you something that will save your life.
我要告诉你的事 可以救你一命
And finally,
最终
When I realized what he was talking about...
我明白了他的意思...
...it wasn't robbery.
这不是抢劫
Arthur wanted me dead.
是亚瑟想要我的命
So, I said,“ fine. I'll be dead."
所以 我说"好吧 我会死的"
We'll frame Arthur.
我们会把一切嫁祸都给亚瑟
He'll go to jail.
让他去坐牢
Tyler will get everything.
泰勒将会得到一切
I bought Katie a new identity.
我给凯蒂买♥♥了一个假身份
We were going to Spain.
我们会去西班牙
But Gary didn't tell you the whole story, did he?
但是加里没有告诉你们所有的事 对吗
It wasn't Arthur. No.
亚瑟不是主谋 不是的
No, we found that out tonight.
我们今晚才刚发现
It was Bartolo.
应该是巴托罗
Bartolo must've gotten the truth out of Gary
巴托罗一定是从加里那里听说了真♥相♥
Before he killed him.
然后就杀了他
That's why he was coming to see you.
这就是为什么他会来找你
He was cleaning house.
他想杀人灭口
Framed the wrong man.
陷害错人了
Hey, how are you?
你过得怎么样
So, this is the place that got me out of prison, huh?
你那么费力把我从牢里拉来这
This is it.
就是这
This is the check?
这是支票吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you, Toby. Thank you.
不 应该谢谢你 托比
Mr. and Mrs. Bey,
贝伊先生和夫人
Your mortgage is history.
你们的抵押贷款已经成为历史了
Mom. Dad.
爸爸 妈妈
There's the guy.
这位先生在那里
Mr. Stebbes, thank you. Thank you so much.
斯戴布斯先生 谢谢你 非常感谢
My whole family thanks you.
我们全家都感谢你
This is Arthur Stebbes.
这位是亚瑟·斯戴布斯
Mom. Dad.
爸爸 妈妈
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 太感谢了
Boy, it's good to be out.
出来的感觉真好
I bet.
肯定
I bet. How's it going with Tyler?
肯定的 泰勒怎么样
Well, you know how it is.
你知道的
He's flesh and blood.
他是我的亲骨肉
He didn't know anything about Bartolo.
巴托罗的事 他一点都不知道
He thought it was me. And you?
他还以为是我 那你呢
Did you have any idea it was Bartolo?
你当初知道是巴托罗吗
I want her dead. I don't care how you do it.
我要她让死 不管用什么办法
You do it!
你去解决
No.
不知道
He had me completely fooled.
他完全骗了我
Yeah, I know the feeling.
是的 我了解那种感觉
Katie, how is, uh... how is she? How's Katie?
凯蒂 她... 她怎么样了
You know, I believe in forgiveness.
宽恕是我的信条
But not for her.
但绝不会用在她身上
Cash the check right now.
现在就去兑现支票
Now? Now.
现在吗 就现在
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表