剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, liv. how are you?
奥利 你好
Should I even ask?
请问你在做什么
Well, i'm just updating some ems files.
哦 正在更新EMS的资料
Oh, yeah.
是吗
Who is
这是谁
George worthy and why are you looking at his file?
乔治·沃西 为什么你在看他的资料
All right. ems brought him in about a month ago
一个月前EMS收治这个病人
With heart problems.
他心脏有问题
His autopsy said he had class 4 congestive heart failure.
尸检结果认为他有4级充血性心脏衰竭
Right. right.
对
So class 4 means you're almost gonna die, right?
4级表示这人几乎濒死了 对吗
Yeah.
对
Well, his medical file says
但是医学报告显示
That he was nowhere near that sick.
他的病绝没有那么严重
Let me see.
我看看
Yeah, actually, you're right.
没错 你是对的
At worst, this guy was a 2.
最严重的话也只能称得上2级
What does that mean? what is it?
这代表什么
Easily treatable.
容易医治
Okay, so his autopsy's wrong.
那么他的尸检结果是错的
Take a look at this.
你看
What autopsy?
什么尸检
Whose notes are these?
这是谁划的注释
These are mina's.
米娜划的
She thought the mistakes were deliberate.
她认为这种错误是有意为之
Well... looks like she might have been onto something.
似乎... 她想指出什么
Really?
是吗
Looks like she might have actually found
貌似她已经发现
The real cause of death.
真正的死因
What was that?
是什么
Medical error.
医疗失误
They gave this guy a dye test
他们给他做了染色实验
And didn't prep him properly,
手术前也没准备好
And the kidneys overloaded.
肾脏超负荷运转
He died, and the autopsy makes no mention of it.
他死了 但是尸检对此只字未提
Is that an accident?
这是一场医疗事故吗
No.
不
Yeah.
不是
There's no way.
不可能
And it's signed by liam farrell.
而且这是由利亚姆·法雷尔签字的
Okay. all right.
太好了
Mina was one of my pathologists.
米娜是我们的一名病理学家
Do you have any idea how big this is?
你知道这事的严重性吗
We're talking about a cover-up
我们发现有人掩盖事实
At a major government agency.
而且发生在大型政♥府♥机构
If there are any more cases like this...
如果有更多类似案例...
Well, there are. mina was about to blow the whistle.
的确有 米娜正要刨根究底
Somebody tried to shut her up.
看来是有人要灭口
Hey, i know why mina was killed.
我知道米娜的死因了
Illegal access to police files from a patrol car?
你是只从巡逻警车上私自阅读文件吗
Break and entry at a crime scene?
破坏并进入犯罪现场
No. she found out about these autopsies.
不是 她认为那些尸检
They're total fiction.
是伪造的
That's a serious thing to say.
这事可严重了
I'm told all three are fakes.
我发现这三份都是假的
They could be hiding anything, including murder.
这样甚至能掩饰谋杀
Mina knew about this?
米娜知道吗
She was about to turn him in before she was killed.
被杀前她正要揭发
Turn who in?
揭发谁
Her boss, liam farrell.
利亚姆·法雷尔 她的老板
His name is on the everyone of those
每份报告上都有他的签名
How far does this go?
事情发展成什么样了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, we have three fake autopsies.
目前发现三份伪造报告
How many more are there?
还有多少
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Had to be enough worth killing mina over.
严重到都要杀米娜灭口了
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Why would i kill her?
我出于什么目的杀她
Protecting the other doctors.
为了保护其他医生
They're good people.
他们都是好人没错
They don't deserve to be ruined, but murder...
但为了这去杀人...
No.
不是指谋杀
What you've done is allow those
那些犯错误的医生
doctors who made
正在因为你 得以继续犯错
To keep on making 'em and kill more patients.
让更多人无辜的死去
I will confess to the cover-ups, to the tampering...
我承认掩饰了那些事故 篡改了一些文件...
Oh, no. we don't need you
我们不需要你的坦白
To confess. we already have our case.
那案子已经破了
What you can do is tell us how you killed mina.
你得告诉我们怎么杀了米娜
I didn't.
我没有杀人
You had motive.
你有作案动机
She would have ruined you.
她能毁了你的事业
I would never have killed her.
我绝对没杀她
Right.
好吧
You're under arrest for evidence-tampering.
现以伪造证据逮捕你
Toby, what are you still doing here?
托比 你怎么还在
Hey, did he confess?
他招供了吗
Not to the murder, but we'll nail him.
还不承认谋杀 我们会讯问他
Poor mina. who could have done th?
可怜的米娜 谁会这么狠心杀了她
Listen, toby, i guess i should admit that you were right.
托比 你是对的
My kids don't know where i am. what am i going to do?
孩子们都知道我被捕了 我该怎么办
Toby. toby?
托比 托比
Yeah?
什么事
I just wanted to say you were right.
我承认你是对的
You're wrong. i'm what?
你错了 什么
I mean, i was wrong. he didn't do it.
我是说 我错了 他没杀人
I've had enough of this.
我受够你这样的人了
No, please, wait, okay?
别冲动 听我说好吗
Just get a second autopsy.
再进行一次尸检
What for?
为什么
Trust me.
相信我
Hey.
你好
What's this all about?
为什么还要带走尸体
I don't know.
不大清楚
I was just told to pick up mina della croce's body.
我只是奉命带走尸体
Something about another autopsy.
好像是再进行一次尸检
No, you can't take her.
不行
I just prepped her for the funeral home.
再说已经准备好送到殡仪馆了
Sorry. something about an independent examination.
抱歉 这是一次特殊检查
Apparently they're looking for another wound at the back
可能是因为脑后的伤
Of the head. they want to check out.
他们要确认一下
No, there was nothing. i checked.
脑后没有伤 我检查过了
Well, i'm gonna have to take her.
我必须把尸体带走
Wait. do you have any paperwork for this?
你有相关文件吗
Ah, i think it was faxed earlier.
刚才传真过来了
I never got it.
但我没收到
Well, that's not my problem. i'm sorry.
抱歉 不是我的工作失误
No! no, you can't take her. please don't.
你不能这么做
Please don't.
请不要
I'll lose everything.
我会失去一切的
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
I never meant to hurt her.
我不是有意伤害她
I want you out of my apartment!
马上离开我这里
Get the hell out of my apartment!
离开我的屋子
So it was an accident?
这么说是意外死亡
Yes.
是的
You think they're gonna believe it?
你觉得警♥察♥会相信你吗
They have to.
他们会相信的
I-i never meant to hurt her.
我 我不是有意伤害她
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表