剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Toby? We got a call.
托比 我们有任务
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.
嗨
There were some complications, but we succeeded.
尽管有些并发症 但我们的手术还是成功了
She’s stable.
她的病情稳定了
Physically, at least, she’ll be fine.
最起码身体上会好起来
When can I talk to her?
我什么时候可以和她谈谈
She’ll be out for a few more hours.
几个小时之后她就会醒
What about the rape kit?
那性侵犯后的例行检查做了没有
I'll ask if she'll consent to one when she wakes up.
我会在她醒来之后问问她是否愿意
Okay, great.
恩 那太好了
Forensics is probably waiting for these.
法医们可能正在等这些证据
I'll run them right in. thanks so much.
我会马上交给他们 十分感谢你
You’re welcome.
客气了
You know guys that do that-- they should just castrate them.
干了这事儿的人真该被阉了
No jail, just...
不用坐牢 直接...
That’s how you feel?
这就是你的看法
Hey, if I'm mad, you should be furious.
如果我是气疯了 那你肯定得气炸了
At least I don't have to... see it.
最起码我不必...身临其境
Yeah, I try to block it out.
我也在试着把这些挡在外头
It must be like walking through someone else's nightmare.
这肯定像走进别人的噩梦
Yeah, sometimes it can be like that.
对 有时候就有这种感觉
Charlie looked like she was ready to kill somebody.
查理看起来已经做好杀人的准备了
She’s good, man. She’s a pro.
她很在行 哥们 她是专业人士
I just sprained my ankle.
我只是扭伤了脚踝
Your students said you collapsed.
你的学生说你晕倒了
You remember anything before that?
你还记着那之前发生了什么吗
I remember telling Wilson to stop fooling around.
我记得我告诉威尔逊让他不要再无所事事
And by the way, which one of you called the ambulance?
顺便问一句 谁帮我叫的救护车
Thanks, but no extra credit.
谢了 不过可没有附加的学分哦
Do you have any trouble breathing?
你呼吸有困难吗
Any chest pains?
胸部疼痛吗
I have had this cough for a while.
我像这样咳嗽已经有一阵子了
Take a good look, kids.
小心点 孩子
This is what 35 years of nicotine addiction will get you.
我咳成这样都是因为我有35年的烟龄
You still smoke?
你现在仍然抽烟吗
I quit six months ago.
半年前就戒了
Look, I’m fine.
看 我现在很好
Yeah, you’re perfect.
是的 你非常完美
I had to twist my ankle to meet a man
看来为了遇到一个夸我完美的人
Who thinks I'm perfect.
我得扭伤我的脚才行
Hey, come on. We’ll bring you in.
快点儿 我们要把你带回去
You'll abuse your health benefits
你就当是用你的医疗保险随便做几个检查
And I get a kick-back on every test we run on you.
顺便把我们的小费给付了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Just stop making me laugh, okay?
不要再搞笑了 好吗
And you--
还有你
I see any of that online
要是我在网上看到这段视频
And you Will spend the rest of the year in detention.
你的余生将会在大牢里度过
Yikes.
真厉害啊
Everyone’s a hero.
你们每个人都是英雄
Litvacku3000Brian
利特瓦克·布莱恩
I need a current address on him.
我需要他现在的住址
No, I know exactly where it is. Thanks.
不用了 我已经知道他在哪了 谢谢
She’s awake.
她已经醒了
And she's refusing a rape kit.
但她拒绝接受性侵例行检查
Why?
为什么
She says she wasn't raped.
她说她没有被强♥暴♥
Hannah, I’m detective Charlie marks.
汉娜 我是查理·马珂探员
I'd like to take your statement if it's possible.
如果你同意的话 我想了解一下经过
I just want to forget the whole thing.
我想忘了这整件事
I promise I'll be brief.
我保证我会很快的
Do you think you'll catch him?
你觉得你会抓到他吗
I know I will.
我一定会的
I'll check back in a couple minutes.
我过一会再来复查
Okay.
好的
I was up all night studying.
昨天晚上我熬夜学习
I have a test coming up.
因为马上就要考试了
Business admin.
工商管理的考试
My friend, Kayla-- Kayla Wolfson
我的朋友 凯拉 凯拉·沃夫森
She wanted a mental health break.
她想约我出来放松一下
When and where did you meet Kayla?
你是在什么地点和时间见到凯拉的
Around 3:00 this morning.
大约在今天凌晨三点左右
It’s this 24-hour coffee shop
地点在一家24小时咖啡店
Over on Queen and Ossington.
它就在皇后街和奥辛顿街的交叉处
We left around 5:00 this morning.
我们5点左右离开
Did anyone follow you out?
出来的时候有没有人跟着你们
No.
没有
Kayla and I were the only two there.
那店里只有我跟凯拉两人
So you're walking home and you get to the park.
所以你就步行回家 来到了公园
Did someone try to call out for you or try to lure you in?
一路上有没有人跟你搭讪或者是引诱你
It’s a shortcut, isn’t it?
那是一条近路 是吗
Yep, I take it all the time.
是的 我常从那走
Not always so early in the morning though.
但通常不是在一大清早的时候
Can you tell me what happened?
能告诉我发生了什么吗
He-he grabbed me from behind
他 他从后面抓住我
And he pulled me towards the bushes.
把我拖向了灌木丛
I knew that if he got me in, that he would...
我知道一旦我被他拖进去 他就会...
Can you describe him for me?
你能向我描述一下他的长相吗
About six feet tall.
大约有6英尺高
Heavy.
体型肥胖
He had this mask on.
戴着一个面具
I hate masks.
我讨厌面具
But he didn't actually rape me.
但事实上他没有得逞
Something... something scared him away before he could...
他在动手之前就被什么东西吓跑了
And look at me crying like this.
看看我现在这副哭哭啼啼的样子
It doesn't matter if he achieved penetration or not.
无论他有没有侵犯到你的身体
It's still a sexual assault.
这都是一起性侵犯案件
Don’t minimize what he did to you.
别把他的暴行说得太轻了
You deal with a lot of rapes?
你处理过很多强♥奸♥案
Too many.
太多了
Do you remember what he was wearing?
你记得他当时穿什么吗
A hoodie, jeans,
连帽上衣 牛仔裤
Gloves, uh, that mask.
手套 还有那个面具
Can you remember the color of the hoodie
你记得连帽上衣的颜色吗
Or if there were any logos on it?
上边有没有什么图案
It was black, no logos.
黑色 没有图案
Did he say anything to you?
他有对你说什么吗
Nothing.
没有
He just hit me.
他只是打我
I'd like to stop now.
我不想说了
I just have one more question for you.
我还有一个问题
Did he take anything from you?
他从你身上拿走什么了吗
Any hair? Jewelry?
头发 首饰
Yeah, my shoes.
我的鞋
Thank you, Hannah.
谢谢你 汉娜
I just want to forget the whole thing.
我只想忘记这件事
Yeah.
好的
She wasn't his first victim, was she?
她不是他的第一个受害者 对吗
Remember a few years back, the park trail rapist?
还记得几年前那个公园小径强♥奸♥犯吗
I thought he was caught.
我以为他被抓起来了
He was released on a technicality.
他因为我们的一个细节失误被释放了
He won't be so lucky this time.
这次他不会那么走运了
Yeah,well,you made a pretty big promise in there,Detective.
你刚刚下的决心可不小 警官
I hope you can keep it.
希望你能实现它
I intend to.
我会的
All right, Miss Naymark,
尼玛克小姐
We got you set up with the complete spa package
我们给你安排了全套的水疗
And the best doctor in the er.
和急诊室里最好的医生
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表