剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
"really good sandwich."
"真好吃"
This is a really good sandwich.
这个确实不错
Oh, but you knew that already.
原来你已经知道了
Yeah, ah.
是啊
Oh, I got it.
我来处理
Hi. you need help?
你好 你需要帮助吗
Okay, let me see this here.
好的 让我看看这里
Hey, you have a peanut allergy, eh?
你是不是对花生过敏啊
Yeah, muffins. that'll do it.
是松饼 它们会致敏
Okay. yeah. grab the gear.
好 你去取设备
Okay, try to stay calm. seen one of these before?
好的 冷静下来 以前见过这个吗
This is going to clear your airways, okay?
这个会帮你通畅下气管
All right.
好了
Okay, just breathe.
好的 呼吸 呼吸
Okay, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Elizabeth. elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
It's nice to meet you. I'm osman.
很高兴见到你 我叫奥斯曼
Call me oz, if you like.
如果你愿意的话可以叫我奥兹
The fact that we're having this conversation
我们现在能聊天
Means the epinephrine's working, so, go, team.
说明肾上腺素正常了 全都正常运转了
It figures.
是这样的
I thought I had my injector, but I must've forgot it.
我以为我带着注射器 其实我没带
I feel like...
我觉得...
Like such an idiot.
我觉得自己好傻
It's okay. it's okay. accidents happen.
没关系没关系 一切皆有可能
Okay, now you may experience
好的 你现在会感觉
Some sweating, palpitations, and nausea.
有点出汗心悸和反胃
That's okay. don't worry.
都是正常反应 不用怕
I have that effect on most women.
大多数女人见到我都会有这种反应
Now, why don't you let us
现在为什么不让我们
Take you in and get you checked out?
带你离开这儿去医院好吗
That's my ride over there.
我的车就在那儿
Okay? sounds good.
好吗 听起来不错
Okay. there you go.
好极了 我们走
Good. no more muffins.
很好 以后别再吃松饼了
I just saw oz.
我刚看到奥兹了
He's in a good mood.
他心情不错啊
Oh, yeah, he's in a great mood.
是啊 好得不得了
He was playing knight in shining armor
他就像一位身穿闪耀盔甲的骑士
with a peanut allergy.
在于花生过敏一役中凯♥旋♥而归
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
She's cute and tall.
她可爱高挑
Four or five inches taller than him. it's ridiculous.
比他要高4到5英寸呢 太搞笑啦
You got to admire a guy who knows what he wants.
你要尊重一个知道自己想要什么的人
That's what I hear.
那好吧
So, I hear you were with mina last night.
我听说你昨晚和米娜在一起
Yeah.
没错
You know her?
你认识她吗
Just by phone.
打过电♥话♥
We talk to the morgue all the time.
我们老是谈论资料室
It's terrible. yeah.
这太可怕了 真的
Did you know her very long?
你认识她很久了吗
Yeah, long enough for the ps to make me a suspect.
是啊 久到被警♥察♥当做嫌疑犯了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
I had to give them my DNA.
他们还提取了我的DNA
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Well, you know.
但是你知道的
It's not surprising.
我并不意外
I met her at a club and I went back
我在酒吧里见过她还和她
To her place... do I want to hear more?
回了她家... 我有必要知道吗
Liv, nothing happened.
奥利 我们什么都没做
I talked to her and I left.
我跟她说了说话就走了
That was it.
仅此而已
Did she ever mention a boyfriend?
她提过她的男朋友吗
We only talked business.
我们只谈公事
Why?
为什么这么问
Well, I think she was having problems with a guy.
我认为他们之间有矛盾
And you blame yourself for not protecting her.
你还因为没能保护她而自责呢
She never mentioned anything.
她从来没提过
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, it's all right.
没关系
Thank you. thank you.
谢谢
Good to see you.
真高兴见到你
It's not your fault, you know.
这真不是你的错
I know.
我知道
Hey.
你好
Osman! hey. hey.
奥斯曼 你好吗
Ah, these are for you.
这是送给你的
Injectors.
是注射器
Yeah. you know, I figure this way you have one in, ah,
是的 我觉得这样你就能每个房♥间
Every room of the house.
都放上一支
In your kitchen, or your bathroom, your bustier.
放在厨房♥或者浴室里 或者你的 紧身衣
I think you mean boudoir.
你是想说我的卧室吧
What did I say?
我刚说的什么
That's very sweet of you. thanks.
你人太好了 谢谢
Yeah.
没事
So, no visitors?
没有人来看你吗
My family's in pennsylvania.
我的家人都住在宾夕法尼亚
You don't have a...
你没有...
Your boyfriend or your husband didn't show up, or...
男朋友或者丈夫来看你吗
I just transferred from new york.
我刚从纽约过来
I'm the vp of a&r at bcy records.
我是BCY唱片公♥司♥A&R部的副总裁
Oh, cool. wow.
酷毙了
You don't know what that is, do you?
你不懂对吧
"artists and repertoire."
"专管艺人和作品的部门"
I oversee all the execs at a big record company.
我是一个大型唱片公♥司♥的高管
Oh, you do music?
你是玩音乐的啊
Oh, that's cool. yeah, me too.
那很酷啊 我也是
I mean, not like you, professionally.
我是说我不像你那么专业
Me and my cousins, we noodle around.
但我和我的侄子经常在附近跑场子
I play the oud.
我会弹乌德琴
Osman, did you come here to ask me out?
奥斯曼 你来这儿是想约我出去吧
No, no, no.
不不不
I wouldn't, uh... that that's, uh...
我怎么会... 那是...是
That would... that would be unprofessional.
那... 那多不专业
Because if you did, I would say yes.
如果你想约我的话 我会答应你的
O... kay.
好...的
Look, I don't know what the rules are about this
听着 我不知道什么约会规则
And I don't want to get you in trouble, so
我也不想给你找麻烦
Why don't I give you my number
那么为什么我不给你我的电♥话♥号♥码呢
And, if you feel like it, you can call me.
这样一来你就能打给我了
And that way I can take you out for a drink
然后我就可以请你出去喝一杯
And thank you for saving my life.
顺便谢谢你救我一命
Okay.
好哇
Yeah. that works. sure.
好的 就这么办
Uh, here. take that. thanks.
拿着这个 好的
There you go.
这就好了
So, she never mentioned a boyfriend?
这么说她从来没提过她有个男朋友了
If she had one, she never talked about him.
就算有她也不会说的
Family?
那家人呢
Pretty much a blank there, too.
也是一无所知
All right, we'll check.
好的 我们来检查一下
How long before you get the DNA?
还要多久才能获得DNA
I'm expediting the str analysis, so, soon, I hope.
我正催促STR分♥析♥ 希望尽快吧
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm toby logan.
我是托比·洛根
I was here the other night.
几天前的晚上我来过这儿
Yeah, saturday.
对 星期六
You hooked up with mina.
你跟米娜眉来眼去
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表