剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
If we catch heat off this, I promise you're gonna wear it.
如果这次上班迟到 你拿你是问
Hey, there. Yeah?
你好 干嘛
I'm a friend of raymond chu. Yeah?
我是雷蒙德·朱的一个朋友 那又如何
Yeah. his sister sent me to pick up his stuff.
他妹妹让我过来拿他的东西
We have any of raymond's stuff?!
我们这有雷蒙德的东西吗
Hey, man, how you doing? I'm a friend of raymond's sister.
伙计 你好 我是雷蒙德妹妹的朋友
There's not much to pick up.
他在这没留什么东西
Just meet me by the locker. All right, cool
在柜子边等我 好的
I'm good.
别管我
Hi. got a lot of big rigs out there, don't ya?
你好啊 这里大卡车还挺多的嘛
Oh, yeah, 18 wheels of rolling thunder.
都是18轮雷霆款
Oh, really?Yeah, mine's the '90 honda out there.
是嘛 我的本♥田♥90停在外面
Call her my "iron pumpkin."
我叫它"铁南瓜"
That's, that's cute.Yeah. yeah, that's...
挺可爱的名字 真的
Size isn't everything I figure, right?
我觉得车的大小不是最重要的 对吧
Right.
是啊
So you look pretty competent back there.You must run the place.
你看起来挺得心应手的嘛 你一定是老板咯
Mm, hardly.
不是啦
Come on. look at you with the stamps and the receipts over here.
怎么可能 你这里都是图章和发♥票♥
Oh, bills of lading, actually.
只是提货单
They just tell me what comes in and who it belongs to.
用来统计进出货物的
Wow, that's fascinating. oh!
挺好玩的
So you know raymond pretty well? Nah,
那你应该和雷蒙德挺熟的吧 不是
I had a beer with him a couple times.It's a shame what happened.
说来惭愧 我只和他喝过几次酒
It is, it is. He was turning into quite a player, huh?
只是... 他应该挺卖♥♥力工作的吧
Player?
卖♥♥力
Well, I mean, his sister told me
她妹妹告诉我
a few things.She said he was doing pretty good,
他工作很卖♥♥力
He had a sweet operation going..
在公♥司♥表现挺好的
Ah. pulled some overtime now and then,Just like everyone else.
我们这里时不时会加班 大家都一样
What's he want? tan's not gonna like this.
他想干嘛 谭是不会这样的
Yeah, right. mr. tan overtime.Th-that's good business, right?
是啊 为谭先生加班 生意不错嘛
Who? cop.
谁 警♥察♥
You mean to say you don't know who mr. tan is?
你是说你不认识谭先生咯
Be cool. be cool.
冷静 冷静
I think it's best if I wait for raymond's sister to come for the stuff herself.
我觉得还是等雷蒙德妹妹来把东西给她吧
He knows about it. he knows about the container.
他一定知道什么 他一定知道那个集装箱
Sure. okay.But we both know about raymond and the container.
好吧 但我们俩都知道雷蒙德和那集装箱的事
Look, man, I don't know what you're talking about, so...
哥们 我不知道你在说什么
It's all right, you know what? you've been a great help.Thank you.
没关系 你帮了我很大的忙 谢咯
Okay. shorter than I'm used to right? Yeah.
比我以前的都矮是不 没错
When in rome.Oh, boy. here we go again!
入乡随俗 哥们 好戏开场了
I can handle it.
我能处理的
You weren't gonna investigate raymond's murder,
你不打算查出真正的凶手
so I thought I should look into it.
那我只好自己来调查
Oh, burn!
火爆咯
I'll wait in the car.
我还是在车里等吧
You were right about T.J.
你说的关于T·J的事没错
surveillance footage that put him ten miles away from the shooting.
监视录像显示他当时在离事发现场10英里远的地方
You want to tell me how you knew about that?
你不打算告诉我你情报的来源吗
Well, I'm on the streets every day.People tell me things.
我整天在街上工作 别人告诉我的
what else do people tell you?
别人还告诉你什么了
A guy came after kim looking for something his brother had.
有个男人跟踪金 为了拿回他哥哥的东西
He was working for a guy named tan,
他帮一个叫谭的人做卑鄙勾当
doing his dirty work.Something about a container?
和什么集装箱有关
Bill tan? You know the guy?
比尔·谭 你认识这人
Big boss man in chinatown.
唐人街的地头蛇
Yeah, raymond was also on his payroll.
雷蒙德也为他做事
You want me to bring in a prominent businessman
你想让我为了这匿名线报
Based on an anonymous tip?
逮捕一位小有成就的商人
You don't have to take it from me; talk to the guy in there
你不用全听我的 去和那里的家伙沟通下
He knows something, but he doesn't want to talk.
他知道内情 但不愿透露
You might have to grill him. I don't know.
你严刑逼供下 我不管了
Grill him? what do you think this is, dragnet?
逼供他 你把警♥察♥当什么了
Hey! we have to go to work.
我们得去上班了
You should talk to him.He knows something about raymond's murder.
你应该和他谈谈 他知道谋杀案的内情
My apologies.We are working on the air- conditioning situation.
对不住各位了 我们正在抢修空调
Right now, I'd say it's pretty comfortable in here.
我觉得现在温度挺舒服的
Detective.
警官
Please ask your questions.
有何贵干
The manager of a trucking company you control told us
你控股的卡车公♥司♥经理告诉我们
He was a part of a smuggling operation you were running.
你安排他们进行走私活动
I'm sure he's mistaken.
他一定搞错了
Was raymond chu working for you?
雷蒙德·朱为你工作吗
I have hundreds of people working for me.I don't know them all.
我的员工不计其数 我怎么会记得
Here's his time card. w-a tan trucking, inc.
这是他的登记证 上面写着 WA谭卡车有限公♥司♥
He was working for you. And what does that prove?
他是你的员工 这又说明什么呢
Motive.If raymond wanted out, he'd have to roll on you,
犯罪动机 如果他不干了 可能告发你
Turn over a container to the authorities.
集装箱的事情也就会被警♥察♥发现
Maybe that's why you had him killed.
他可能因此而被害
Listen, Mr. Tan ..
听着 谭先生
If you know anything about this,we would really appreciate hearing about it.
如果你任何线索的话 我们洗耳恭听
I have thousands of containers in transit.
我手下有成千的运输集装箱
A dozen go missing every year..
每年都会丢失十几个
It's not my job to keep track of them,
我的职责可不包括找寻它们
And it's certainly not my practice to kill anyone over it.
更别提杀人灭口的事了
If I find out something,
如果我有线索
Detective marks will be the first person I call.
我会第一时间告知马珂警官的
Thanks for your time.Detective.
感谢你抽空 走吧警官
Our time has run out. find the documents.
我们时间不多了 快把文件找出来
I want no trace of her or that container.
我要她和集装箱从世界上消失
My brains! they're frying my brains!
我的头 像在火中烧一样
Yes they are, sir. Oh! somebody get me some ice!
没错 先生 有人能给我些冰块嘛
Hello?
好啊
Oh, hey, kim. kim, listen, it's me.
金 是我
I think raymond was moving illegal goods for bill tan,and I think
我发觉雷蒙德在为比尔·谭走私非法商品
Whatever it is, tan would be in trouble if he was linked to the shipment.
总之 只要找到货船 谭就逃不了干系
And I think he's desperate right now.
我猜他现在已经走投无路了
Kim, can you think of anywhere that your brother
金 你仔细想想
Could have left a container?
你哥哥可能把集装箱放哪了
He drove all over. I don't know where.
他走南闯北 我确定在哪里
I should go back to my apartment and take another look.
我得回我公♥寓♥去 再找下
No, no, kim, stay where you are, okay? I'll be right there.
不行 金 呆在那 我马上来
Kim? kim?
金 金
Toby ?
托比
Great.
"太棒了"
Hey, what's going on? Cell network's down. I gotta go..
怎么回事 手♥机♥不能用了 我得走了
What? you can't. toby! My shift's over, man.
什么 不行 托比 我已经轮好班了
What do you want from me?!What do you...?!
你到底要干嘛 你要...
I just want the paperwork. I told you, I don't know anything!
我告诉过你了 我要文件 我对此一无所知
Your brother had them! he gave them to you!
在你哥哥那 他一定给你了
He didn't give me any papers!
他什么也没给我
He didn't tell you, huh? No.
他没告诉是吧 是的
Your brother was smuggling illegals, kim.
金 你哥哥在参与非法走私
No!
不会的
No! I don't believe you!
不 我不相信
If I don't get those papers, kim,With the container number,
没有文件 我就不知道集装箱号♥
I won't be able to find them.
我也就找不到它
Please. he told me just to come straight from class.
求你了 他只让我直接从教室回来
What class? My violin class.
什么教室 小提琴教室
You play the violin?
你弹奏小提琴的吗
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Thank you.
谢拉
What about the people in the containers?
那集装箱里的人怎么办
Do not worry about them.
这你不用担心
Kim?
金
Kim!Kim!
金 金
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表