剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, oz, come meet me at my place.
奥兹 到我这儿来
Full yet?
饱了吗
How do we even know this is the place?
我们都不确定这里是不是
It's ramone's hood.
这是雷蒙的标志
I've seen the shamrock.
我见过这个三叶草
Okay, you're the telepath.
好吧 你有心灵感应
Well, I don't know how else to find daniel.
我不知道还有什么办法能找到丹尼
Hopefully, ramone will lead us to him
希望雷蒙能带我们找到他
And the pharmacy they're going to break into.
和他们要去袭击的药店
Okay, I get that part, but then, then what do we do?
好的 这我懂了 但然后呢 然后怎么办
Well, we're going to go in there
我们要进到里面
And get him out of there before something happens.
在他们动手前把丹尼尔揪出来
Personally, I think we should just
个人认为我们应该
Call detective marks on this.
直接打电♥话♥给马珂探员
Well, I have; I left her a few messages.
我打了 我给她留了信息
And?
还有呢
And that's why we're sitting in my car
所以我们现在坐在车里
In front of the place that ramone supposedly hangs out.
守在雷蒙可能犯案的地方
You're so smart.
你真聪明
Yeah.
没错
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You just ate
你刚吃了
Half a convenience store.
半个便利商店
Well, when I'm bored I eat.
我无聊的时候就会饿
Do you get bored a lot?
你真那么无聊吗
Was that a fat joke?
你是在暗示我胖吗
Bye.
再见
Hey, ramone.
雷蒙
Okay, so you're paying off security guards for alarm codes.
看来你已经贿赂了保安拿到警报密♥码♥了
Nice, ramone.
做的好 雷蒙
Sorry, oz.
抱歉了 奥兹
Yo, baggy, is this on or what?
"裤衩哥" 现在就行动吗
Yeah, it's on.
是的 马上动手
Then, what the hell? where is everyone?
TMD 其他人呢
I gave them the night off.
我让他们晚上休息了
Ramone?
雷蒙
The security codes.
这是保安系统密♥码♥
Get to work.
去吧
You ready for this, baggy?
准备好了吧 裤衩弟
Yeah.
准备好了
Yeah? good.
很好
Who, me?
由我来动手
Yeah.
对
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I think it's time you got your hands dirty.
你也该开杀戒了
Show me what type of nuts you got.
让我看看你是不是条好汉
All right?
怎么样
Yeah.
没问题
Hello.
你好
When?
什么时候
Damn it, logan.
见鬼 洛根
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
It's dark.
里面很黑
What the hell, ramone?
怎么回事 雷蒙
What the hell?
怎么回事
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
I'm thinking maybe you've got a couple of vials
你私藏了几小瓶吧
You're holding on for your best customers.
好转手卖♥♥给老顾客
You wouldn't do that, would you?
你不会这么做吧
No, man, you know i give you all my business.
没有 所有的药都交给你了
What do we have here?
看看这是什么
Is that the deal?
我没猜错吧
So you gonna rat me out,
你会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Get yourself a free ride
顺便骗过警♥察♥
And then start up the deal all over again, huh?
再接手我的买♥♥卖♥♥ 对吧
Is that what you think?
这就是你的小把戏
No! look, i never told the cops anything!
我什么都没跟警♥察♥说
You're lying. Listen, okay?
你说谎 听我说
I need the 'roids for myself. Shut up, danny!
那些类固醇是我自己用的 闭嘴
Do it! what are you waiting for? shut up!
快动手啊 闭嘴
Hey!
住手
Where you going?
你去哪
Where you going?!
你去哪
Freeze! police!
警♥察♥ 不许动
You was messin' with...
你完了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. my arm always bleeds like this.
没事 胳膊经常这么流血
Oh, that's good.
好吧
For a second there I thought he broke your sarcasm bone.
我还以为他把你骨头打断了
Sit down, man.
坐下
It'll be okay.
没事了
Thanks.
谢谢
Why is it always so complicated?
为什么总要这么复杂
You know, just wondering who i am, what i am.
老想着我是谁 我是什么人物
You know, I used to ask myself that a lot.
我也曾经面对这些问题
Most people do.
很多人都这样
They spend their whole lives
终其一生
Trying to figure it out.
试图想明白
You're pretty young, man.
你这么年轻
You seem like you got it together. that's cool.
看来已经找到了答案 这很好
You sound like a cheesy pamphlet.
感觉你饱经沧桑啊
Yeah, i do.
是有点
All right, it's a little lame.
好吧 有点逊
It doesn't mean it's not true.
不过我说的都是真的
I'm sorry i didn't tell you before.
抱歉之前对你隐瞒了事实
It's okay. i understand.
我能理解
Lisa?
丽萨
I'm gonna leave you guys alone.
你们聊吧 我走开一下
Hello, mom.
妈妈
We've got an early flight.
我们还要赶早班飞机
And i've set up an appointment for you and me--
我已经为我们俩
For the two of us, honey.
预约一起会诊
With dr. patterson.
帕特森医生的治疗
I don't need to see dr. patterson.
我没有看病的必要
We can work this out together.
我们能共渡难关的
I'll deal with... what you want to be.
我会试着去适应 你变成的那个人
I don't want you to deal with anything.
我不需要你来适应
Sweetheart, i love you.
宝贝 我爱你
I'm sorry. i... i've been wrong.
抱歉 是我不对
I just want you to accept me for who i am.
我只要你接受真正的我
I can't do that.
我做不到
I will. i'll try.
好的 我会去试着接受的
Oh, god.
天啊
I'm not going home with you.
我不会跟你回去的
Please don't say that.
别这样
Lisa, you are...
丽萨 你
You are everything to me.
你是我的一切
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
But my name is daniel.
但是请叫我丹尼尔
I want to take you home with me.
跟我回家吧
I think I have to stay here...
我想留在这里
For now.
至少目前
Oz!
奥兹
Hey. hey! we good? yeah, yeah, we're good. we're good.
怎么了 没事 没事
Hey, how ya doing?
你好
Osman bey.
奥斯曼·贝伊
Oz for short, probably.
也可以叫我奥兹
You got two of us on the list tonight.
我俩都在名单上吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表