剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yes. super says she pays her rent on time and keeps out of trouble.
查过了 管♥理♥员♥说她是位很安分的房♥客
How about the kid?
孩子呢
What about him? how old is he?
关于他什么 多大了
From the picture I got, maybe 5.
从照片里看 我猜 大概5岁
I went to his day care, they haven't seen her.
我去了他日托那里 他们也没见到她
I have a parent list.
我有个家长名单
Parents mingle, so if she's in trouble or she's scared,
家长都很熟 如果她有麻烦的话
Maybe she confided in someone.
应该会向他们倾诉
Alright, let me know what you find.
好吧 有进展了告诉我
It's odd. I saw her car pull up, but they never came in.
很奇怪 我看到她车停下 但是她没进来
Sorry I can't be more help.
抱歉 无法提供更多帮助
I'm sure it's help.
已经很有帮助了
Okay, good luck with that. thank you.
好的 祝你好运 谢谢
Oh my god! he's shot him!
天呐 他开枪射他
So you're so worried about this boy
所以你只是出于对她儿子的关心
That you came all the way to a day care to see if anyone knew anything?
才专门去日托那打听消息的咯
Yeah, yeah, and you were right. no one knew anything.
是的 你是对的 没打听到什么
How'd you know about the car?
你怎么知道这车的
These little kids as I was walking came up
我走进来时
To me and said that I should check out this car.
那些孩子让我检查下这车
It's been here for a few days.
因为在这已经停了好几天了
And these kids just conveniently disappear and you, out of idle curiosity,
然后孩子们就突然消失了 你闲得没事
Pop the trunk?
把后备箱弹开了
Yeah, idle curiosity.
对 闲得没事
Yeah, and then you decide to pick up the phone and call me.
是啊 然后你就拿起电♥话♥打给我
why me?
为什么是我
Because you're the only detective I know.
因为你是我唯一认识的探员
What is with this big turnout?
这么多警♥察♥都出动了
Is this guy important or something?
这人很重要还是怎么了
He was a cop.
他是个警♥察♥
No kidding?
玩笑吧
The entire force is gonna be over this. especially his partner.
全部警力会来解决此事 尤其是他的搭档
You're the guy that found the body?
你是发现尸体的人吗
Yeah, that's right.
是的 是我
Every cop in the city was out looking for my partner
城里每个警♥察♥都在找我的搭档
And some off duty paramedic finds him.
却被某个下班的救护人员发现了
How does that happen?
怎么可能
Mike, relax.
迈克 放松
Somebody has killed my partner
有人谋杀了我的搭档
Believe I'm gonna be all over this.
我发誓会追查到底的
You have no idea who did this?
你难道不知道是谁做的吗
No. who is this guy?
当然不知道 这家伙到底是谁
You understand, I have a partner. I know where he is all the time.
我有个搭档 我随时都知道他在哪里
I mean, you gotta have some idea why this happened.
你应该会知道点线索
What are you trying to say? mike!
你什么意思 迈克
What are you trying to say to me?
你想说什么
I'm not turn myself in put the gun down!
我不会去自首的 把枪放下
No!
不
What are you trying to say, huh?
你是什么意思
what are you trying say to me
你想对我说什么
We'll handle this.
我们来处理
What the hell was that about? I don't know.
你到底在干什么蠢事 我不知道
I don't know, I'm sorry.
我不知道 对不起
Well, You're still gonna have to come to the
你还是要到警署来一趟
Station and give an official statement.
做份正式笔录
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
我们走
Earlier today, the body of a police officer of the 35 division...
今天早时 一具35区警官的尸体
Was found in the trunk of a car parked outside
在市中心Early Rainbow Room日托所附近的
The early rainbow room day care in downtown toronto.
一辆轿车后备箱里被发现
You anna?
你是安娜
Gerry from the pawn shop told me to give you this.
典当行的格里让我把这个给你
Yeah, yeah. okay fine.
没错
We don't need any formal introductions.
不用做自我介绍了
Do you have 200 bucks?
你有200块吗
Yeah.
有
Okay. look , you've got choices. I just want a gun.
好的 有几种选择 我只想要把枪
Okay. automatic, semi-auto, revolver?
好的 全自动的 半自动的 左轮手♥枪♥
I don't care.
随便
Yeah, okay.
好吧
This is a .38 caliber. it's lightweight, dependable on short range.
这是38m口径 轻便 善于近距离射击
You gonna get in close?
你是近身用吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, look. the serial number is gone. it's untraceable.
好吧 序列号♥抹掉了 无法追查
You do know how to hold one of these, right?
你应该知道如何握枪吧
No.
不知道
It's like you're shaking his hand.
就像你在和"他"握手
Thank you.
多谢
Here you go. first time bonus on me.
这个给你 初次惠顾的赠品
So how much do you know about this dead guy's partner?
那么你对死者的搭档了解多少
Henderson?
亨德森
He's a guys guy.
他可是条硬汉
Probably came at you because you stepped over the line.
他对你发火可能是因为你越界了
What if he had something to do with it? with what?
如果他和此事有关 和什么有关
His partner is dead.
他的搭档已经死了
You think he killed his partner?
你认为他杀了他的搭档
A woman and a kid go missing for two days.
一个女人和一孩子失踪了两天
A cop goes missing,
一位警♥察♥也失踪了
the cop is found in the trunk near the kid's day care.
恰巧警♥察♥的尸体在失踪孩子的日托所附近车里被发现
The day care worker says the woman
日托所的员工说那失踪的女人
was there the morning of the accident.
在事故当天的早晨还来过
What if she witnessed the murder?
如果是她目击了凶杀
Wrong place at the wrong time?
错误的地点 错误的时间
If you need anything, call.
如果你有什么需要 打电♥话♥
Alright.
好的
Sorry, mike.
抱歉 迈克
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁
But we still don't know where the woman or her kid are.
我们仍然不知道这女人和孩子的下落
Unless off course you can enlighten me.
除非你能给我点线索
I don't know where she is.
我也不知道她在哪
She said she was scared of something and that she couldn't go to the cops.
她说她有所顾及 不敢求助警♥察♥
And you just remembered this now? why didn't you say anything?
你现在才想起来吗 为什么不早说
Well, you told me to stay out of our business.
你告诉我别管闲事
Marks.
马珂
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Nicky, nicky!
尼基 尼基
Mommy!
妈咪
You gotta open the door, okay?
把门打开 好吗
Just turn the lock.
把锁打开
I was expecting a call, but I'm glad you dropped by.
我一直在等你电♥话♥ 但是我更希望你亲自拜访
You got a reason for going through that stuff?
你最好给我个不报♥警♥的理由
Hey, how are you doing?
你好吗
I'm doing fine. good.
我很好 好
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Mike left the door open for me, said he was gonna be by in a few minutes.
迈克替我开的门 他说过几分钟就回来
He left for his cabin a half hour ago.
他半小时前就去小木屋了
He hasn't left for the cabin already, has he?
他还在小木屋吧
Mike and I are pretty close, being neighbors in the hall
迈克和我关系很好 我们是邻居
I don't think I've seen you around before.
我以前没见过你
So where's this place?
这是什么地方
Mike's cabin.
迈克的小木屋
heart lake
爱心湖
Oh, heart lake.
爱心湖
You know, maybe I'll just drive up there myself.
或许我应该自己开车过去
Yeah, sounds like a good idea. thank you.
对 这个主意不错 谢谢
This is charlie marks, leave a message.
这是查理.马珂 请留言
Detective marks, listen, it's toby logan.
马珂探员 我是托比.洛根
Henderson has anna sokur.
亨德森挟持了安娜.索库
His neighbor told me he's taking them up to his lodge on heart lake.
他邻居告诉我他带他们去爱心湖的木屋了
North on highway 47.
在47号♥公路北面
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表