剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Shooter?
枪手
Yeah,it's fine. it'll be fine.
好的 好的
I felt we didn't have time To wait for them
我觉得来不及等警♥察♥来了
if we wanted to save her life.
如果我们想救她的命
Oh,and that's what you were doing
所以你这么做
Trying to save someone's life? yeah.
是想救她 是的
Yeah,I believe that's in our job description.
这就是我的职责所在
Toby,don't be a smartass. he'll rip you in two.
托比 别耍小聪明 他会把你撕成两半
Mr. logan,what made you think she was alive?
洛根先生 你当时为什么认为她还活着
Leslie? it's the paramedics.
莱斯利 我们是紧急医疗救护组的
can you hear us?!
你能听见吗
Dispatch,we need police for forced entry now.
派遣部 我们需要警♥察♥帮助我们强行进入
I'm frightened.
我好害怕
Mr. logan?
洛根先生
Yeah,sorry,uh
不好意思
I thought I heard her cry out.
我想我听到她呼救
But when you got inside,was she crying out?
你进去后 她在呼救吗
No,she was unconscious.
没 她已经失去意识了
Oh,actually she was more than unconscious,wasn't she?
事实上她不只是没有意识了吧
Isn't this your report of the incident?
这是不是你们的笔录
Yes,my partner filled this out.
是的 我的搭档填的
And you signed it? yes,I did.
你也签了字 是的
Would you read the underlined section?
可以读一下划线的部分吗
"Victim was cold. BP Zero. no pulse or heartbeat."
受害人没有体温 血压零 没有脉搏和心跳
She's code 5,toby.
已经符合第5级 托比
And her heart had stopped.
她心跳已经停止了
There are documented cases
据文件记载
Of people being brought back from the dead.
有时人们可以起死回生
What do you want? what,what ?
你想干什么
When there are no apparent signs of life
当没有明显的生命迹象的时候
You're not to disrupt A crime scene.
你不该去破坏最初的犯罪现场
I felt there was Signs of life.
我觉得有生命迹象
You are to wait for police to engage,correct?
你应该等警♥察♥来接手 不是吗
We had to go in. I thought we could save her.
我们必须进去 我觉得我们可以救活她
Based on what?
根据什么
She's cold.
她没有体温了
Mr. logan?
洛根先生
On what basis did you engage with the victim?
你凭什么断定你可以救受害人
Training. instinct,I guess.
训练 直觉 我猜
So you broke into the victim's apartment
所以说你强行进入受害人房♥间
Tossed aside her furniture,walked right through her blood
推开她家的家具 淌过她的血
Creating your own trail,hopelessly obliterating
随意走动 彻底破坏了现场
What was very likely the killer's bloody footprint
而且极有可能是凶手的血脚印
And all of this based on what?
这一切源于什么呢
A feeling.
你的感觉
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
We've resuscitated victims before.
我们以前这样救活过受害人的
You're excused,mr. logan.
你被宽恕了 洛根先生
Cut it!
切掉
We were in the middle of a take.
当时我们正在录音
Peter and leslie were not getting along.
皮特和莱斯利有点不和
She was clearly whacked out on something.
她明显很反常
She wasn't able to get the track down.
没有办法录下去
Look,I couldn't hear the music.
我听不见音乐声
It wasn't loud enough in my ears.
它太小声了
You couldn't hear the music because you're drunk.
你听不见是因为你喝醉了
At one point,the argument got pretty heated.
一度他们吵得很厉害
You are so pathetic
你无可救药了
You know that,you stupid bitch?
你这个白♥痴♥女人
Do you know if mr. garvin owns a gun?
你知道加尔文先生有一只枪吗
Yeah,I've seen him with one now and again.
知道 我看见过几次
Is this the gun?
是这一把吗
Looks like it.
好像是
They argued.
他们吵架了
She threw a drink at him,and she left.
她拿酒泼了他 然后就离开了
And mr. garvin?
加尔文先生呢
He left about 15 minutes later.
他大约15分钟后也离开了
Counselor?
律师
When mr. garvin left on that evening,did he
那晚加尔文先生离开的时候
Say where he was going?
他有说他去哪儿吗
No,he didn't.
没有
Would this be the gun?
是这把枪吗
That's right.
是的
Registered to a mr. peter garvin.
注册在皮特·加尔文的名下
We found it in a dumpster
我们在垃圾箱里找到的
half a block away From leslie cahill's apartment building.
距莱斯利·卡希尔的公♥寓♥大概半个街区远
And did the bullet taken from Miss Cahill
从卡希尔小姐身上取出的子弹
Come from this gun?
是来自这把枪吗
It did.
是的
And what makes you so certain
你为什么这么肯定
Mr. Garvin pulled the trigger?
是加尔文先生开的枪
Because the victim said so.
因为受害者是这么说的
The victim?
受害者
According to the phone records,
根据电♥话♥记录
She called her sister's cell phone at 12:02,
她在12:02给她姐姐打过电♥话♥
And then again at 12:43 the night she was murdered.
她在被谋杀那晚12:43又打了一次
Is this the phone record you subpoenaed?
这是你传唤的电♥话♥记录吗
Yes, it is.
没错
That is such a crock.
这简直是胡说八道
Thank you, Detective Marks.
谢谢 马珂探员
Mr. Lynch?
林奇先生
Detective Marks,
马珂探员
How long had you been with homicide
在你接手卡希尔的谋杀案之前
When you were assigned to the Cahill murder?
你处理过多久的杀人案
A few months.
几个月
So, would you say you were relatively new
所以你对这类凶杀调查
To this type of police investigation?
相对来说比较生疏咯
I was well-trained and quite prepared,
我受过很好的训练并且有充足的准备
If that's what you mean.
如果你是这个意思的话
What I mean is,
我的意思是
As a freshman homicide investigator,
作为一个杀人案调查的新手
Could you have overlooked evidence?
你有没有忽视过证据呢
Objection.
反对
Counsel is speculating.
辩护律师是在无端推测
Sustained.
反对有效
Did you feel like this was
你觉得这是一个
A difficult case, Detective?
困难的案子吗 探员
All homicides have their individual problems.
每起杀人案都有不同的特征
Problems like a
比如说...
Contaminated crime scene?
被破坏的犯罪现场
Was the crime scene contaminated, Detective?
你承认犯罪现场被破坏吗 探员
The paramedics did the job according to...
紧急救护员这么做只是依据...
Was the crime scene contaminated?
犯罪现场被动过没
Paramedics often have...
紧急救护员通常...
Yes or no?
是还不是
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
暂时没有问题了
Then there's no case.
看来没有证据了
Lack of evidence. There you go.
缺少证据 你走吧
At this time, I'd like to call Rebecca Cahill.
这次 我想请丽贝卡·卡希尔上庭
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Just like her sister.
就像她的妹妹
See? He didn't do it.
看到没 他没有杀她
They're not supposed to try and save her?
他们难道不应该救她吗
Leslie had called me earlier that evening,
莱斯利那晚早些时候打过电♥话♥给我
And she told me about the fight with Peter,
她告诉我她跟皮特吵架了
And she said she had enough,
她说她受够了
And she was finally ready to leave him.
她最后决定离开他
To walk away from all the lies he had been feeding her.
远离他的所有谎言
And then told me she had to go
后来她告诉我她要挂了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表