剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Toby, man, where did you go?
托比 兄弟 你在想什么
Ah, It's nothing.
没什么
I'm just beat.
就是有点累
Detective marks is expecting me.
马珂探员正在等我
Usually, I get to walk right in here, becker.
我通常可以直接进去的 贝克
Yeah, I kinda put some yellow tape on that.
对 我需要在这围上黄色胶带
Thanks. Oh, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Why does detective marks just let you walk right in here?
为什么马珂探员要让你到这来
'cause she likes the information I give her.
因为我有她想要的线索
Hmm, so you got some information on the rosedale homicide?
这么说你有玫瑰谷谋杀案的线索
That's what she's working on right now.
她正在查这个案子
As if you had a clue.
好像你有点头绪
No, something else.
不 是别的
Something else? Great.
别的 太好了
I would love to hear about it.
我很想听听
Come on right in.
进来吧
Why do you care about Ron Wallace?
你为什么对罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥这么感兴趣
Well, I think he was after someone.
我觉得他在追杀某个人
Why do you think that?
你为什么这么想
He had a gun.
他有把枪
He said, "gonna kill you" before he died.
死之前他还说"要杀了你"
He said that to you?
他对你说的
Not to me, no, but he said it, yeah.
不是对我 但他说了
You think detective marks
你觉得马珂探员
Would be interested in this information?
会对这个线索感兴趣吗
Yeah, I thought she might.
对 我觉得她可能会
She can't be sleeping with this guy.
她不会和这个男的上过床吧
Toby, I see you around here
托比 我看见你在这的次数
More than I see half my detectives.
比我半数的警探都要多
So, what is it?
这是怎么回事
What? What is, uh, what is what?
什么 什么怎么回事
What is it with you and marks?
你和马珂是怎么回事
Well, I just, uh, I wanted to talk to her, about, uh...
我只是想和她谈谈 关于...
About what we're talking about.
关于我们正在谈的
Hey, there.
你好
What's going on?
怎么了
Toby here just dropped by.
托比顺路过来
He's got some information for you on Ron Wallace.
他有罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥的重要线索给你
Oh. who?
谁
Yeah, you know, um,
那个
Maybe I should come back at another time.
也许我该改天再来
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么了
Looks to me like this was an accident, marks.
我觉得这只是个意外 马珂
Why are you wasting your time on it?
你们为什么要在这上面浪费时间
Toby, make an excuse
托比 找个借口
And get out of here.
快离开这
You know, I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Hold on a second.
等一下
Since when does a paramedic
从什么时候起一个急救员
Do your legwork on a case you're not even on?
开始给你还没查的案子跑起腿来了
Well...
这个...
All right.
好吧
I'll tell him.
我来告诉他
You probably guessed it.
你可能已经猜到了
You want to know the truth? Yes.
你想听实话吗 对
All right. we're dating.
好吧 我们在约会
Oh, my god. son of a bitch.
天哪 混♥蛋♥
Sorry, I...
对不起 我...
Clearly not very professional.
这显然太不专业了
I guess I'll see you later tonight.
咱们今晚再见好吗
I've got work I gotta finish up.
我还有工作没做完
should I wait up, or...?
我该等你一会儿 还是...
Don't make anything more out of this
别再借题发挥了
Than getting your ass outta here.
快滚蛋
Hey, well, I got it then.
好吧 我知道了
I'll leave you two lovebirds alone.
我就不打扰你们这对多情鹦鹉了
All right.
好的
Marks?
马珂
I want an update
下午我的桌上要出现一份
on the Rosedale case on my desk this afternoon.
玫瑰谷案子的最新报告
For sure.
没问题
Him and charlie?
他和查理
What the hell was that? I don't know.
你在搞什么鬼 我也不知道
He just cornered me.
他把我逼急了
That's all I had.
我只能这么说
Who's Ron Wallace?
谁是罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥
He's the guy who died the other night.
他是几天前晚上死的那个人
I think he's a hit man.
我觉得他是个职业杀手
Toby, you're driving me nuts.
托比 你快把我逼疯了
Was a hit man.
曾经是个职业杀手
I found this picture on him.
我在他身上发现了这张相片
The only thing on his mind was,
他当时脑子里只有一件事
"gonna kill you. gonna kill you."
"要杀了你 要杀了你"
Surveillance photo and he had a gun.
他有偷♥拍♥的照片 还有把枪
You think he was hired to kill her?
你觉得他是奉命来杀她的吗
Don't know.
不清楚
A lot of ex-cons carry guns, toby.
很多有前科的人都带枪 托比
They feel safer that way.
他们觉得那样安全点儿
He was an ex-con?
他有前科
Yeah, 15 years for embezzlement.
对 盗用公♥款♥被判十五年
That's big. Is that his file?
那是大案子 这是他的档案吗
Yeah. oh, excuse me please.
对 请稍等
Take a look? Yeah, go ahead.
可以看么 请便
Yeah?
什么事
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
He wouldn't say where the money was.
他不肯说钱去了哪儿
So, he never made parole.
所以他没有获得假释
Four million from a financial institute.
从一个金融机构盗用了四百万
Squeaky clean since he got out 11 months ago.
他出来十一个月了 没有任何犯罪记录
Except for the gun.
除了携带枪♥支♥
It's a little late to get him on that now, isn't it?
现在指控他晚了点 不是吗
So, you done here?
你看完了吗
I've got a report due on homicide I gotta get to.
我还有个谋杀案的报告要交 我要走了
Yeah, should I wait up for you? you gonna be late?
好的 要不要我等你 会很晚下班吗
You really want me to hurt you, don't you?
你真的想挨揍 是吗
Get outta here.
快滚蛋
Snowmobiling… like that's a sport.
摩托雪橇 我爱死这项运动了
Don't even get me started on cross-country skiing.
千万别跟我提越野滑雪
Combines all the fun of walking
它结合了徒步旅行的乐趣
With the thrill of being physically handicapped.
和有可能致人残废的刺♥激♥感
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
I'm sure it's a threat.
肯定有不好的事要发生了
What?
什么
What I told you, "I'm gonna kill you."
我之前跟你说的那个"我要杀了你"
I think there's a woman out there who's in trouble.
我觉得有个女人会有危险
When did you tune me out?
你从哪开始开小差的
Mobile.
摩托
Baran?
布蓝
Baran. my cousin baran.
拜伦 我侄子拜伦
I was telling you that's he's he's kind of
我刚刚在跟你说他是那种... 那种
An idiot, you know. so, he was snowmobiling.
傻子 他玩摩托雪橇的时候
He wipes out on this 300-foot glacier.
他从三百英尺高的冰川上掉下来了
They pronounce him dead at the scene.
他们当场就宣布他已经死亡
Then, ten minutes later on the way to the hospital,
十分钟后 在去医院的路上
He snaps awake,
他突然醒了
Starts singing the turkish national anthem.
接着开始唱土耳其国歌♥
Why? I don't know. He likes the national anthem.
为什么 不知道 他喜欢国歌♥吧
It's a catchy song. That's not the point.
这首歌♥很上口 那不是重点
But he told my uncle apo that while he was out,
但他告诉我叔叔阿波 他晕过去的时候
He could see that everything is white.
看到的一切都是白色
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表