剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Prior to the accident?
你有什么记忆上的问题吗
I don't think so.
没有
Things are kind of fuzzy. Why?
所有事情都变得很模糊 怎么回事
Well, I'd like to run some more tests.
我想还要多做一些检查
All right, of course.
当然可以 没问题
Dr. chang to emergency.
张医生速到急诊室
Dr. chang to emergency.
张医生速到急诊室
You enjoy emily dickinson?
你很喜欢艾米莉·狄金森吗
"hope is the thing with feathers
"希望长着羽毛"
"that perches in the soul,
"栖伏在灵魂里"
That sings the tune without the words
唱着莫名的旋律
and doesn't stop at all."
永不停息
That's beautiful.
这诗真美
I know all of her poems.
我知道她所有的诗
That's good.
你真棒
Forgive me. I forgot your name again.
不好意思 我又忘记你的名字了
Oh, that's okay.
哦 没关系
It's olivia.
我叫奥利维亚
Olivia. yes.
奥利维亚 是的
I'll check back with you later.
我等下再来检查您
Yes, of course.
好 没问题
Well, liv's thinking it's alzheimer's.
小奥认为他得了老年痴呆症
Well, what are they going to do with him?
他们要拿他怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
What about you? you get anything off him?
那你呢 你从他身上知道了什么吗
Nah, I got nothing.
没有
You read the mind of a dead girl
你读了那个死去女孩的思想
And you can't get anything off this guy?
而你却什么也没搞到
Oz, I don't make the rules.
奥兹 这事又不该我决定
Mr. bey?
贝伊先生
Mr. bey, you're officially off duty.
贝伊先生 你正式下班了
I know.
我知道
For as long as they want you in court.
他们要你出庭
You've been subpoenaed.
你被传票了
Ooh. what?
什么
Six months ago, they hauled me off
六个月前 他们把我拉去
In front of this review board to discuss your actions
审查委员会讨论你的行为
By smashing into that woman's apartment
由于你在警♥察♥到来之前
Before the police arrived.
闯入了一个女人的家里
Well, guess what, gentlemen?
先生们 猜现在又怎么了
Now, they're doing it again.
他们又要这样做了
Are you kidding? Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧 我没功夫开玩笑
Manipulating a crime scene?
破坏犯罪现场
Sir, we were trying to save a life.
长官 我是在救人性命
Look, you don't need to preach to me about that.
你不用跟我宣扬这个
I know that. that's what I told those innocuous bureaucrats.
我就是这样跟那些官僚们说的
Now listen, I got your back.
听着 我会挺你们的
Good work.
干得好
You guys hear me on this thing?
我用这说话 你们听得到吗
We can... we can hear you just fine.
我们听的很清楚
Good.
太好了
Yeah, it happened exactly the way
它用起来就跟
my partner said it happened.
我搭档说的一样
Well, I'm not disputing mr. logan's account
我并不是要质疑洛根先生
Of his actions on the evening.
对于那晚不当行为的陈述
What I'm curious about is
我所好奇的是
The intent of those actions.
他这些行为的意图
Why you, uh, broke into leslie cahill's apartment.
为什么你闯进了莱斯利·卡希尔的公♥寓♥
Well, it's like toby... it's like mr. logan said.
就像托比 就像洛根先生说的
It's just... it's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
So you wouldn't qualify mr. logan's behavior
那你应该不会把洛根先生的行为
As, say, uh, impulsive or erratic?
评价为冲动的或是无常的
No, no, no.
不 当然不会
The reason I ask...
我之所以这样问
This field report we subpoenaed
是由于我们从你上司那
From your supervisor...
得到的这份现场报告上
You once described your partner as displaying behavior
你曾经描述你搭档的行为
That is often impulsive and erratic.
经常冲动和无常
This-this was... this was different...
这... 不能混为一谈
This was from before, you know. I thought he needed help.
这是以前的报告 我那时以为他不稳定
And did you, uh,
那你是否...
Hear the same calls for help that mr. logan did?
也听到了洛根先生所说的那些呼救声呢
You mean like, hear? actually hear it?
你是说听到 真正地听到了
Yeah.
是的
Mr. bey?
贝伊先生
Uh, well, you know, hearing is a funny... it's, uh...
你要知道 听觉这东西是很有趣的
Toby, he...
托比 他
Toby has really good hearing.
他的听力真的很好
So, he hears a lot more than I do.
他听到的东西比我多
Thank you.
谢谢你
No further questions.
没有问题了
Yeah.
好吧
I knew he was lying.
我知道他在撒谎
They'd say anything to cover their ass.
为了偏袒他 他们愿意做任何事
Wouldn't let them in my house.
不能让他们到我家来
I can't trust anyone.
我谁也不能相信
Don't beat yourself up about it.
不要在自责了
It wasn't that bad.
也没那么糟
Are you crazy? I feel like I just got tarred and feathered.
你疯了吗 我感觉我像一只被拔光毛的鸭子
They're lawyers, man. they're evil.
他们是律师 都很狡猾的
She was so beautiful.
她太美了
She didn't have to die.
她不应该死的
It's your fault. you should have tried harder.
都是因为你 你本来可以救她的
Hey, oz, who is this guy?
奥兹 那个人是谁
I don't know.
我不认识
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
Well, he's seen us.
但他却见过我们
What?
什么
He saw us in leslie's apartment.
他看到我们在莱斯利的公♥寓♥里
Girard and main, please.
去吉拉德大街
So when we were in leslie's apartment,
当我们在莱斯利的公♥寓♥时
He was watching us through his camera lens.
他通过他的摄像头在看我们
Which one's leslie's?
哪一间是莱斯利的公♥寓♥
Ah, top floor, third on the left.
顶楼 左边的第三间
Right here? yeah.
就在那 是的
So he's probably across the courtyard
他可能是在同一层
watching us on the same floor.
透过这个院子在看我们
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. what are we gonna do?
我们怎么做
Knock on every door?
去敲每一个门吗
Hell, yeah, we're gonna knock on every door.
我们只能这样了
Is that the guy?
是那个人吗
Yeah. hey, whoa, hey!
喂 喂
How you doin'? how's it goin'?
你好
What do you want?
你想干什么
I saw you in court today.
我今天在法庭看到你了
I was wondering why you took off so quickly.
我在纳闷你干嘛着急离开
Is that a crime?
这也有罪吗
No, it's not a crime, no.
不 当然不是犯罪
Just wondering why you were there.
只是为什么你会去法庭
Did you know leslie?
你认识莱斯利吗
I don't think that's any of your business.
我想这和你没什么关系吧
Well, it is
如果是和谋杀有关的
if you know something about the murder.
那就和我有关了
Okay,
好吧
I have to go.
我要回去了
Hey, is that a camera?
那是个相机吗
That's neat. no, you can't go in there.
真棒 不 你不能进去
I'm sorry. the door was open.
抱歉 门是开的
I thought we were invited.
我还以为你要我们进来坐坐
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表