剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I've played poker up there. it's about an hour north of here.
我在那玩过牌 从这往北大约1小时路程
Let's just hope we have an hour.
但愿我们能有一小时
Logan, this is detective marks. give me a call back now.
洛根 我是马珂探员 给我回电♥话♥
Look, I won't say anything. please. please just let us go.
我不会说出去的 就放了我们吧
It's alright mommy. he's a policeman. he'll protect us.
没事的妈妈 他是警♥察♥ 他会保护我们的
That's right, nicky.
尼基说的对
That's all I want.
这就是我想要做的
It's to protect you and your mom.
就是保护你和你妈妈
And everybody from all the bad people.
还有其他人不受坏人欺负
I want you to sit here, nicky.
我想让你坐在这里 尼基
I wanna sit with my mommy.
我想和我妈妈坐在一起
I want you to sit here.
我想让你坐在这里
I'll have to do something now. I'll have to take them into the woods.
我得做些什么 得把她们带到林子里
Please. just let us go, I won't say anything.
求求你 让我们走吧 我们什么都不会说的
I can't do that.
我做不到
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看到
Don't lie to me!
别骗我
You saw us that morning!
那天早上你看到我们了
We're gonna go for a walk.
我们得出去走走
No!
不
This has to end now.
是该了断的时候了
Just do whatever you want to me, just let my baby go.
你让我做什么都行 让我孩子走吧
We're going for a walk.
我们出去走走
Come on. run, nicky!
快点 跑 尼基
Oh no!
哦 不好
It's okay. it's okay.
没事的 没事的
There's nowhere to run now.
无路可退了吧
Henderson! henderson!
亨德森 亨德森
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
How the hell did you know?
你知道些什么
They have nothing to do with this. they're innocent.
他们和此事无关 他们是无辜的
Your partner's death, I know it was an accident.
你搭档的死 我知道那是场意外
I know you didn't mean to.
我知道你不是故意的
You don't know anything.
你什么也不知道
I know you are a good cop.
我知道你是个好警♥察♥
You can stop it right now.
现在收手还来得及
Henderson, let them go, man.
亨德森 就让他们走吧
I have to finish this.
我得终了此事
No!
不
Grab my hand! come here, grab my hand!
抓住我的手 过来 抓住我的手
Grab his hand.
抓住他的手
Come here. grab my hand.
过来 抓住我的手
Nicky, look at me. you can trust me.
尼基 看着我 你要相信我
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Good boy. come on.
好孩子 加油
So, what is it with you? what do you mean?
你怎么知道的 你指什么
How'd you know henderson was bad? and don't say it was a hunch.
你怎么知道亨德森是坏人 别告诉我这是直觉
Okay. I have a gift.
好吧 我有异能
You have a gift?
你有超能力
Don't we all? nice to meet you, toby.
我们都有吧 见到你很高兴 托比
You too, detective.
我也是 警官
So, I hear you've had a rough couple of days.
嗯 我听说你这两天过得挺精彩
Yeah, it's been interesting.
是的 挺有趣的
You're not gonna tell me about it, are you?
你不想告诉我 是吧
Do you wanna grab a drink? I could tell you all about it.
想一起喝一杯吗 我给你慢慢道来
I'm off in an hour.
我一小时后下班
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Great.
很好
all my life i told myself
一直以来我都对自己说
"turn it off, shut it down, make it go away".
"关掉它 别去想它"
Today I broke the rule.
今天我打破了惯例
I stopped looking the other way and I saw the truth.
试着用另一个角度去看待 我终于发现
This isn't a curse, it's a gift.
这不是诅咒 而是一种恩赐
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表