剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
And here you come and just pluck it out of me?
你来这是想看个究竟吗
No, I didn't mean to do that.
不 我不想这么做
And that's supposed to make it better?
那样做会让事情往好的方向发展吗
All right, listen,
好吧 听着
If this is the reason you've been avoiding me, fine.
如果这就是你老躲着我的原因 好的
I'll back off.
我会走的
I can't change who I am.
我改变不了我自己
But I think we can help each other.
但我想我们可以互相帮助
You have no idea what I've been through.
你不知道我曾经经历过什么
No. no, I don't.
是的 的确 我不知道
My third foster home,
我在第三个寄养家庭的时候
I didn't know how to block people's thoughts out yet.
还不懂如何把别人的思想拒之门外
Every night, the guy would tuck me in,
每晚 那家伙都会哄我上♥床♥
He would think about what he wanted to do to me.
他满脑子想的都是要怎么对付我
But he never touched me.
虽然他从没有碰过我
It was just a matter of time.
但那只是时间的问题
What did you do?
那你怎么办
I burned down his garage.
我烧了他的车♥库♥
Got sent back into the system.
被送回了孤儿院
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
Yeah, i did.
没错 我就是这么干的
Charlie, I won't lie to you.
查理 我不会对你说谎
I'll never hold anything back from you.
我不会对你有任何保留
It’s the only way I can make up for this.
这是我唯一能弥补这点的方法
When I was 15,
15岁的时候
He was my gymnastics coach.
他是我当时的的体操教练
I really liked the guy. I mean...
我很喜欢这个人...
Then one day, uh...
有一天...
We stopped by his house to pick something up.
我们顺道去他家里取东西
Then I passed out.
我失去了知觉
When I woke up,
当我醒来的时候
He was on top of me.
他在我的身上
And then it was over.
然后就结束了
What did you do?
你做了什么吗
Nothing.
什么也没做
I quit gymnastics.
我放弃了体操
My parents were so disappointed.
我爸妈很失望
Okay, let’s say for a minute that
好吧 我们假设一下
It wasn't Brian Litvack.
这次不是布莱恩·利特瓦克干的
It’s not.
不是他
Not this time anyway.
起码这次不是
What happened?
怎么了
Acute respiratory failure.
严重的呼吸障碍
I'm going to intubate you.
我要给你插管
This will help you breathe.
这会对你的呼吸有所帮助
Second...
第二...
Don’t have time for a second opinion.
没时间考虑第二方案了
The tumor's closing off your airway.
肿瘤堵塞了你的呼吸道
There we go.
好了
You consent to the surgery?
你想要做手术吗
Who’s available?
谁有空做这个手术
Just you.
只有你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Was I attacked by the park trail rapist or not?
我到底是不是被公园小径强♥奸♥犯袭击的
Whoever attacked you used the park trail rapist's signature.
袭击你的人模仿了公园小径强♥奸♥犯的特征
Why? To confuse the investigation.
为什么这么做 来混淆调查
So, now what?
那现在怎么办
We have to go over what happened.
我们要了解到底发生了什么
Again? Please.
再一次 拜托了
I told you, I just want to forget.
我说过我想把这件事忘掉
No, no! Please stop!
不 请停下来
Stop. No, please stop!
住手 不 请别这样
Just give me a second.
失陪一下
Toby? Hey.
怎么了 托比
Oh, Charlie, i saw it.
我看到了 查理
I saw she couldn't push him away.
她没办法把他推开
What are you saying?
什么意思
He raped her.
他把她强♥奸♥了
Don’t be ridiculous.
别胡说
He tried to attack me and I fought him off.
他当时想要袭击我 我摆脱了他
End of story.
整个经过就是这样
Hannah, did he make you touch him in any way?
汉娜 他到底有没有强迫你做任何事
What did he make you do?
他让你做什么了
He made me put it on him.
他让我帮他戴上那东西
The condom?
避孕套
I told you I wasn't raped.
我之前说我没有被强♥暴♥
How can I be if I helped?
我自愿帮他戴上 怎么还能叫做被强♥暴♥
That doesn't mean you gave consent.
这并不代表你同意了
You did what you had to do to survive.
你那样做只是为了求生存
Oh, honey...
亲爱的...
It’s okay.
会没事的
So...
结果怎么样...
Is the mo similar?
做案手法相似吗
The story about the condom is the exact same.
戴避孕套的细节完全相同
Yeah. You think it's Litvak?
恩 那你觉得是利特瓦克
Or someone who knows his mo.
或者是知道他做案手法的人
This better be real good, marks.
最好有好消息 马珂
Like, uh... you found
就像...找到
Jimmy Hoffa level of good.
吉米霍法[美国著名离奇失踪案]那种的
Why are you here?
你在这里做什么
I work here.
我在这里工作
I'll be a little less subtle.
我就直说了
Go away.
请你离开这
Oh, look at that. Lucky for you, huh?
刚好有人找我 你运气不错
It’s Oz.
是奥兹
Hey, I’m on my way.
我正赶过去
I have new information.
我有了新的线索
It’s not your case anymore, detective.
这已经不是你的案子了 侦探小姐
Damn it, Becker. Listen to me. Litvack...
该死 贝克 你听我说 利特瓦克
Is not a person of interest.
他与这件案子无关
Yes, he is. Whoever attacked Hannah Simmons
不是这样的 袭击汉娜·西蒙斯的人
Followed Lavaca’s signature to the letter.
完完全全模仿了利特瓦克的作案方式
so, Litvack is coaching other rapists now?
你是说利特瓦克在指导其他的强♥奸♥犯
Or he bragged to someone about his exploits.
或者他向什么人炫耀了他的光荣事迹
Who’s the source of your new information?
你从哪里得到的线索
Hannah disclosed details of her rape to me earlier tonight.
今晚早些时候汉娜跟我说了强♥奸♥案的细节
So, I take you off the case, and all of the sudden,
这么说来 我刚把你撤走 突然之间
She changes her story. That looks real clean.
她就变了说法 这看上去没有一点疑点
I didn't feed it to her.
我没有教她去说什么
It doesn't make a difference whether you did
不管你有没有 结果是一样的
Or didn’t, Charlie. The story's tainted.
查理 她的口供变质了
Just leave this alone.
别再插手了
Or I'm going to have to suspend you.
不然我会让你停职的
Don’t walk away from me.
你不能放任不管啊
Give me your gun and badge.
把你的枪和徽章给我
You’re not serious.
你开玩笑的吧
Now.
现在就给我
Marks.
我是马珂
Hey, there's been another attack. Oz and I are en route.
又发生了一场袭击 我和奥兹正要赶过去
If you get anything, let me know.
如果你发现了什么 马上通知我
Where are you going?
你要去做什么
Litvack knows something. I'm going to make him talk.
利特瓦克知道些什么 我要让他开口
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I can do whatever I want.
我想怎么做都可以
I'm not a cop right now.
我现在不是一个警♥察♥了
Charlie, hey...
等等查理
Charlie!
查理
You’re kidding me.
可别开玩笑
It was crazy. It happened all of the sudden, right?
这很疯狂 只是一瞬间就发生了
I was jogging on the path.
我正在这条小路上慢跑
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表