剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, we need this one.
这次机会对我们很重要
Otherwise we're gonna be manning the geriatric rickshaw.
不然我们就得去老人院做苦力了
Sorry, man. I was just thinking about vince.
不好意思 兄弟 我想起文斯了
You know, growing up in foster care.
大家都是孤儿 当初我如果走错道的话
A few different choices, that could've been me in the hospital.
现在在医院躺着的就是我了
Yeah, but you made the right choices. he didn't.
但你做了正确的选择 他却没有
Eventually people get what's coming to them.
最终人们都要承担结果
Sorry, I know you knew the dude.
对不起 我知道你和这家伙关系不错
But you play with meth, you're gonna get burned.
但只要和毒品沾边 都不会有好下场
Sometimes innocent victims aren't so innocent.
有时看似无辜的受害者其实并不无辜
Probably got what he deserved anyway.
说不定他自找的
Hey, toby. how are you?
托比 你还好吗
Good, ray.
很好 雷
What are you doing here? I had a consultation in the hospital.
你在这里干什么 我过来医院会诊
Hey, actually, I could use a consultation myself.
也许你可以先帮我会诊下
uhuh, what's bothering you?
有什么烦心事
Well, I've been getting a lot of weird hits lately.
我最近脑中有些奇怪的画面
What do you know about arsonists?
你对纵火犯了解多少
Serial arsonists. well, they have their own profile.
连环纵火犯 他们都有独有的特征
Often male, under stress,
一般都是男性 压力较大
Difficulty forming relationships,
与人交往方面有障碍
Need for empowerment. well, how does that work?
渴望权力 怎么说
They like the attention, the excitement.
他们喜欢被注意 喜欢刺♥激♥
And some of them do it because they
有些人这么做 是因为他们
Actually think they're making things better.
认为他们在让一切变得更好
They're improving things? fire clears the undergrowth.
他们其实是在改善 火会烧光所有不好的东西
Probably our first weapon after the club.
也许是除棍棒之外最好的武器
Thanks, ray.
谢谢你 雷
You know where to find me.
有事跟我联♥系♥
Hey, where are you going? I gotta go check something out.
你要去哪 我得去查点东西
You'll be back in an hour though, right?
一个小时内回来 知道吧
Kyle.
凯尔
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
The hospital told me you moved.
医院那边跟我说你走了
Just put the knife down, alright? it's over.
把刀放下 好吗 一切都结束了
It's not over.
还没结束呢
It'll never be over.
永远都不会结束
But, what would you know? all these victims.
你什么都不知道 那些受害者
You just bring them in and drop them off.
你只是把他们带进来就不管了
You don't know anything about them. I know.
你不了解他们 我了解
Vics like tyler moss. this fifteen year old kid. smart, he's pretty funny.
像泰勒·莫斯这样的受害人 才15岁 聪明又有趣
Walking home, he was run over by a drunk driver.
走路回家的时候被醉酒司机辗过
He's paralyzed from the neck down. same day, sara martin...
他从脖子以下瘫痪 在同一天 莎拉·马丁
Stabbed in the stomach by her boyfriend.
被她男友刺中腹部
She didn't wanna press charges
她不愿起诉他
Because she didn't want him to get in trouble.
因为她不想让他惹上麻烦
Yeah, a month later she's dead. there's complications.
一个月后她就死了 因为并发症
There are hundreds and hundreds.
还有成千上百的人
All these people, beaten and robbed, raped by their loved ones.
这些人 被凌虐 抢劫 被强♥奸♥
Again and again. and well, you know what happens.
一次又一次 你知道结果是什么
Nothing. nothing.
不知道 什么都不知道嘛
There's no charges. no arrests. nothing that even comes close to justice.
没有控拆和拘捕 毫无正义可言
We can get you help.
我们可以帮你
Oh, no. i, i, i, I'm not the one that needs help.
不不不 我不需要帮助
They're the ones who need help.
他们才需要帮助
I'm not gonna be the one who just sits around anymore and listens.
我才不要一直旁听却无能为力
But you hurt those people, kyle. only the ones who needed to pay.
你伤害了那些人 凯尔 他们是罪有应得
That's not up to you. it's not.
你说了不算 没有用的
No. I had to do it.
不 我得这么干
And I've done it again.
而且我又干了一次
There's another one?
又有一起纵火吗
Where is it, kyle?
在哪里 凯尔
People need to pay!
人们需要付出代价
Kyle!
凯尔
Back up, people! people back up!
人群退后 退后
Clear the area, please. thank you.
封锁现场 谢谢合作
Oz. toby, where the hell are you?
奥兹 托比 你TMD在哪里
Ryder's all over my ass over here.
赖德把火全撒我身上
Oz, where's that building with the red-blue carpet?
奥兹 哪栋大楼的地毯是红蓝相间的
What? what carpet?
啥 什么地毯
You know, the one that,
就是那种
The carpet that made you dizzy when we picked up that cardiac arrest?
就是以前救心脏停止的那人时 那地毯
Okay, meet me there with the rig and call fire.
好的 我们那里见 带上装备 记得报♥警♥
Logan! what the hell is going on?
洛根 到底发生什么事
We've got to get everyone out of here. there's gonna be another fire.
得疏散所有人 这里会发生火灾
I'll go to the top floor, start getting people out of here.
我从顶楼开始叫人们离开这里
Don't move! stay there!
别动 留在原地
Toby. come on, let's go.
托比 快走
There's a girl down the hall.
有个女孩子在大厅里
I got this.
让我来
Let's go.
我们走
There you go.
给你
Vince, are you sure you've got a place to stay?
文斯 你确定你有住的地方吗
He's gonna be crashing with me 'till he finds a place.
在他找到地方住之前他跟我住一起
I have a really comfy couch for him.
我为他准备了一张非常舒服的睡椅呢
Well, it looks like the cops are off my ass,
看来警♥察♥已经不盯着我了
So I'll be getting some insurance money out of this whole thing.
没准我能在这起事故中得笔保险赔偿
That's good, 'cause next time we go out, drinks are on you.
好啊 下次我们出去混就你请客咯
You got it. thanks, man.
没问题 谢谢你 兄弟
I'll call you.
我们电♥话♥联♥系♥
Yeah, I look forward to it. take care of yourself.
我等着呢 好好保重
Take care of her too, alright?
也要好好照顾她 好吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I thought you might want to know
我想也许你有兴趣知道
That we connected kyle to five more fires.
凯尔牵涉到另外五宗纵火案
Oh, yeah? yeah.
是吗 是的
It seems the target in each case was someone we had arrested before
每次纵火的目标就是那些被我们抓过
But just couldn't put a case against them.
但却没办法起诉的那些人
Kind of like your buddy, vince pirell.
就像你的朋友 文斯·皮雷尔
That's messed up.
真糟糕
Guess you're not the only one who thought the police couldn't do their work.
你不是惟一一个认为警♥察♥没用的人
So, tell me, how did you know about that last fire?
跟我说说 你怎么知道最后一场火灾的
I could smell the smoke.
我闻到烟味了
You were just walking by. you could smell it.
你只是路过 你就能闻到啦
Yeah, I was walking by.
没错 我路过嘛
Next time, call the fire department.
下次记得报火警奥
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表