剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hello. you got a... a mark petrie registered here?
你好 有个叫马克·皮特里的人在这里登记吗
I'm sorry, you know I can't help you. nothing?
对不起 你知道我不能帮你
What are you do...?
你要干什么
How to use this thing?
怎么操作这些机器
All right.
好吧
Hi, I need security
我需要保安
At front desk.
这里是前台
Front desk, please.
前台 谢谢
I got it. thanks.
我知道了 谢谢
Let's go.
我们走
I found her, franny.
我找到她了 弗兰妮
Iris.
爱莉丝
She's going to make you all better.
她会让你好起来的
She wanted to come.
她想来帮你
Isn't that right, iris?
爱莉丝 是吗
H-hi, mrs. petrie.
你好 皮特里女士
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Of course you can.
当然 你可以的
Come on.
过来
I know you're tired.
我知道你很累
Feel the warmth.
你能感觉到暖流吗
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗
I'm so tired.
我太累了
Don't let go.
别让暖流溜走
You'll be okay, mark.
你会好好生活的 马克
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you, too, my darling,
我也爱你 亲爱的
But you have to let me go.
但是你必须要让我走了
Oh, my god, do, do something.
帮帮她啊
Do something. do something!
快点 快点
Mark.
马克
She can't fight anymore.
她无法再坚持下去了
I...
我
You got to let her go.
你得让她走了
You got to be with your wife right now.
你得陪陪你妻子
Iris.
爱莉丝
No, baby, baby, baby.
不 亲爱的
Baby.
亲爱的
Baby...
亲爱的
Franny? franny?
弗兰妮 弗兰妮
No!
不
I begged you. I begged you.
我求你 我求求你
I knew she was going to die.
她就要死了
Iris, iris could have saved her.
爱莉丝 爱莉丝你可以救她的
Iris could have saved her.
爱莉丝可以救她的
I need medical help. I need medical help.
我需要急救 我需要急救
Dr. frost, give me your hands.
弗罗斯特博士 把手给我
Got to apply pressure.
用力压
Give me your other hand.
给我另一只手
Come on, iris, iris.
加油 爱莉丝 爱莉丝
You're going to call my dispatcher.
给我的调度中心打电♥话♥
They're going to guide you through this.
他们会告诉你怎么做
Okay? stay with me.
我在这里
Dr. frost, breathe.
弗罗斯特博士 深呼吸
Relax, relax. you're going to be fine.
放松 放松 你会没事的
So that's that, hmm?
就这样结束了嘛
Yeah.
恩 是的
How's petrie doing?
皮特里怎么样了
Guy's out of his mind with grief.
他伤心过度了
Before that he was out of his mind with worry.
在那之前他太担心了
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He'll live. he'll live. hope so.
他会活下来的 他会活下来的 希望如此
Way too many people out there need to get their money back.
太多的人等在外面来要回他们的钱了
You know what? maybe there's some people
你知道吗 说不定外面有些人
Out there she actually cured.
是她真正治好的呢
Just need to have a little faith, right?
这的需要点信仰 是吧
Yeahjust faith just another beautiful word for staying positive.
没错 保持乐观的另一种支撑
Your gift-- that brought results.
你的天赋 阻止了一切的发生
I heard him say, "she's going to die."
我听见他说 "她要死了"
I thought he was talking about iris;
我以为他是针对爱莉丝的
He was talking about his wife.
其实是在说他的妻子
That's some gift I have.
这就是我所谓的天赋
My uncle is a con, isn't it?
我叔叔是个骗子
That makes me an accomplice.
他让我也成了共犯
No, no, you believed in what you did; he didn't.
不 不 你相信你所做的 但他不
No one blames you.
没有人责怪你
I'm a phony.
我是个骗子
No, you're not a phony, all right?
不 你不是骗子 知道吗
No matter what your uncle said, you're very special.
不管你舅舅怎么说 你都很特别
All right?
知道吗
Iris, think about it.
爱莉丝 你想想
When your uncle said you had no powers,
当你舅舅觉得你救不了他时
His lips weren't moving.
他甚至都没开口
You heard him,
你听得了他的想法
And when you hear the voices that god hears,
当你听到上帝的声音
You're hearing the people around you.
你也在听你周围的人
You're reading their minds.
你在读他们的思想
Iris.
爱莉丝
You're telepathic.
你是个心灵感应者
Listen to me.
听我说
Your name is iris.
我叫爱莉丝
Am I going insane?
我难道疯了吗
No, no, you're not.
不 你没疯
Your powers are growing, and that's it.
你的能力在增强 所以这样
No, this is crazy.
不 这不可能
Yeah, yeah, it's insane.
是的 是的 这很荒唐
It's scary.
另人害怕
You're going to feel trapped in your mind.
你会感到陷入自己的思想中
You're going to feel like there's no light
你会感到永无安宁
At the end of the tunnel, but you got to trust me.
但你要相信我
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表