剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Though we're all just the same.
我们只不过长得很像
I see how you would think that it was me.
我很想知道你为什么会认为那是我
Yeah, right, right. bye.
是的 没错 再见
Anything unusual about this fire?
这场火灾有什么异常吗
No, the sad thing is,
没有 很遗憾
accidental meth lab explosions are pretty usual.
制毒实验室意外爆♥炸♥很常见
You guys sure it's a meth lab?
你确信是制毒实验室
Yeah, a kid in the building is a well know cooker.
这楼里有位顶级的制毒师
Uh, I gotta wait 'till he wakes up before I bring him in.
等他醒来 我再问问
A guy by the name of vince pirell.
他叫文斯·皮雷尔
Vince. his last name is pirell? yeah, why? you know him?
文斯 姓皮雷尔吗 是的 你认识他
I think he might've told me that when he came in.
救助时 他告诉我的
Okay, well. if you think of anything else,
好吧 如果还有其他消息
you know where to find me.
记得来找我
Alright, yeah.
好的
Hey, rock star.
你好 "爆♥炸♥"明星
I'm the medic who brought you in.
我是那个把你带过来的医护人员
Hey man, where do I know you from?
伙计 我在哪见过你
I think we spent a couple of months together at the auffrey's.
我想我们曾经在Auffrey相处了两个月
Toby.
托比
Dude, you were badass.
坏小子
You kidding me, I still am badass. just on the weekends now.
开玩笑 我就是坏小子 不过仅在周末
Toby logan.
托比·洛根
Man, I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
we should hook up and hang sometime.
我们应该经常聚聚
You got it, man. you got it.
你说得对
Vince, the cops think you're cooking.
文斯 警♥察♥们认为你在制毒
They wanna bring you in.
他们要抓你
No, man. I swear, I was just hanging out. I don't cook.
不是这样的 我发誓 我没有制毒
Not anymore.
我已经金盆洗手了
So, your apartment exploded?
那你的房♥子怎么爆♥炸♥的
Oh, damn, I still had some supplies and a full tank.
该死 我的一大堆东西都没了
Yeah, that'll do it.
是的 都没了
But, I saw a flame before it blew. it came out of the vent.
发生爆♥炸♥前我看见有火苗从排气孔冒出
Before it blew? are you sure?
爆♥炸♥前 你确定
They're gonna pin this on me, man. I can feel it.
它们向我扑来 我感觉得到
It wasn't an accident. the fire. pirell didn't start it.
这不是意外 不是皮雷尔造成的
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
He told me. he said he saw a flame before the explosion.
他告诉我 在爆♥炸♥前他有看到火苗
Oh well, if the tweaker said so.
三岁小孩也会这么说
Look, inspectors went through the place, alright?
警♥察♥去现场调查过了
Initial report says the explosion's consistent with a meth lab.
报告的结果证实爆♥炸♥是由制毒室引起的
Vince still had chemicals, but he wasn't cooking.
文斯确实有药物 但是他没在制毒
Alright, the fire was set. and what makes you think that?
是蓄意纵火 你有证据吗
I took this with my phone.
我用手♥机♥拍下了这个
Iiinside the heating duct of the unit under vince's place.
在文斯住处的加热导管里
I think it's some kind of timer.
我认为是某种定时器
You went to the building? yeah, I didn't touch anything.
你去过那里了 是的 我没碰任何东西
It doesn't matter. you shouldn't have been there. this is a crime scene.
这也不行 你不该进去 那是犯罪现场
Okay, and you're looking at the crime. this could be anything.
好的 你看到的就是证据 这可能是任何东西
Sorry, But I'm not about to step on anyone's toes
抱歉 我不会单凭几张模糊的照片
Based on a blurry picture that I shouldn't even have.
或者制毒贩的几句话
And on the word of some meth cooking tweaker.
就草率行事的
Great, okay. don't step on any toes.
好吧 那你就别草率行事
You might end up doing paperwork on the midnight shift.
那你就继续做你的报告
Wow, somebody was up all night.
有人整宿没睡啊
Hey, you knew there was over 350 cases of arson last year?
你知道去年有超过350起的纵火案吗
Yes, I did.
我知道
We have the second highest rate of set fires in the area
我们是纵火率第二高的地方
after buffalo.
紧随水牛城之后
I think they were just trying to stay warm, though.
我认为水牛城的人是为了取暖
What? I know stuff.
你想问啥 我都知道
ask me about climate change.
问我关于气候变迁的问题吧
I'm like the turkish All Gore. look at this.
我喜欢土耳其的艾尔戈尔 看看这个
Five apartment fires downtown in the past six weeks.
过去六周内5起房♥屋起火
Is this about that crispy dude we brought in yesterday?
这和我们上次救的那位有关吗
The cops say he blew his meth lab.
警♥察♥说是他制毒时引起的爆♥炸♥
They were wrong. I know vince. at least I used to.
他们错了 我了解文斯 至少我曾经了解过
The cops are just trying to pin it on him, because it's easy to do.
警♥察♥只是想钉死他 这样他们会少很多麻烦
He didn't do it. so I'm gonna give him some options. just in case.
他没做 我去给他点建议 以防万一
Them? you mean that detective.
他们 你说那个警探
Marks. yeah, detective marks.
马珂 是的 马珂警探
Hey man, I'm glad you're getting over olivia,
哥们儿 很高兴你从奥利维亚那缓过来
But maybe you wanna start with somebody that doesn't carry a gun.
但你为啥不找个"小女子"重新开始呢
All I have is a whole bunch of suspicious fires.
我现在满脑子都是不明火因
And I have no idea who set them.
我不知道谁纵的火
Well, toby, arsony is not something you just pick up
托比 托比 纵火不像召♥妓♥
like stripteaser orders, it's used to be a repeated offenders
纵火犯一般是再罪者
Arsonists have to register with the cops.
纵火犯在警♥察♥那有备案的
They keep a real close watch on them.
警♥察♥会密切关注他们的
Does that mean you can get me a list of suspects?
这是不是说你可以搞到一个纵火犯名单
If I know where to look. and I do.
只要告诉我在哪 我一定办到
I know a guy in arson who owes me a favor.
我有个朋友在纵火案组 他还欠我人情呢
he'll take care of it.
他应该可以搞定
Right now, we gotta get to work.
现在 我们得上班去了
Hi, thank you.
谢谢
Tom. oh, you're back so soon.
汤姆 你回来得真快
Yeah, yeah, I tore some stitches up in gym.
是啊 是啊 我锻炼的时候缝合部开线了
Guess I should've taken it easy for a day or two.
看来得再休息一两天了
You noticed there's been a lot of apartment fires downtown lately?
你注意到最近市区里有多起公♥寓♥火灾吗
Yeah, I guess. more than usual?
是啊 比平时多吗
Actually, you know,
事实上
Some of the guys at the station were talking about that yesterday.
昨天队里有人讨论过昨天的案子
Yeah? what, did they think it's suspicious? suspicious how?
是吗 他们发觉有可疑点吗 什么方面可疑
Like they're being set.
比如像纵火
No, man. I mean, I just put out the fires.
没有 我意思是 我只管救火
The investigators check out all the hows and why. why do you ask?
调查员检查了所有的火因 你为什么问这个
I just thought it was kinda weird, that's all.
我就是觉得有点奇怪 没什么别的
Tom. I'm ready to see you.
汤姆 该你检查了
So I'll see you later at the driving evaluations. right
稍后驾驶评估的时候再见 好的
Well, uh, good luck.
祝你好运
Try not to get stuck this time, okay?
这次可别再卡住了 好吗
Thanks. yeah, thanks.
多谢
So, what happened? I was working out...
怎么回事 我在锻炼...
Yeah, yeah. big deal, oh yeah. bravo.
好 很好 了不起 太棒了
Alright, so we're up next. you ready for this?
下面就该我们上场了 准备好了吗
Oh yeah. I took this baby down to my uncle eppo's garage.
没问题 我把宝贝带到我艾普叔叔那整修了一番
Got the whole thing power washed.
把整车都给洗刷了一遍
I even used some of that new car smell stuff.
我还用了些新车用的芳香材料
Great, so, it's an evaluation. it's not a truck show.
很不错 这是评估 不是卡车秀
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
If it was a truck show, I would've, I would've switched out the rims.
如果是卡车秀 我会把轮圈去掉的
Oh, look who decided to come watch.
瞧谁来观战了
Hey, I'm sure it's just breezy conversation between two colleagues.
我肯定这不过是一次同事间的交谈
Two hot colleagues in their sexual prime.
俊男靓女 春心荡漾
Oh, and he's going for the number. and she's giving it, wow!
他要她号♥码了 她给他了
It's probably just professional courteously.
这应该只是职业的客套
You know how it is, in case she has any fire related work questions.
她可能请教他些救火的问题
See, look. he scared her off. she can't get away soon enough.
瞧他把她吓跑了 她逃之夭夭了
Is he going for the cutesy callback? wow, that is a risky play.
他要来个电♥话♥骚扰吗 这可有点冒险
That could go either way.
结果拭目以待
And it's good!
他成功了
But it's so lame. that is just... I mean, who does that?
但这太蹩脚了 有点太 谁还这样做
Seriously, I don't think there's anything to worry about.
老实说 我认为这没啥可担心的
Just be cool. it'll be fine.
冷静 没什么
Mr. bey, logan. you're up.
贝伊先生 洛根该你们上了
Try not to blow it like yesterday.
别像昨天那样搞砸
I am gonna own this course.
让我来征服这测试吧
Brilliant.
有才
Absolutely brilliant.
太有才了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表