剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So what happened to him?
他怎么了
He passed out.
昏过去了
Any idea what?
知道原因吗
No.
不
Sir. Well his eyes are open
先生 他的眼睛睁开了
He's conscious
他清醒了
Why is there a turkey beside his head?
为什么他脑袋旁边有袋火鸡肉
I...I didnt have any frozen peas.
我... 我没有冻豌豆
You know..to use as a cold compress, he bumped his head when he fell.
来做冰袋 他摔倒的时候撞到头了
All right. Ok.
好的
Yes. He has a nasty bump.
是啊 他有一个大包
You lying, cheating, cheat. Bastard.
你骗了我 负了我 混♥蛋♥
Did you throw that turkey at your husband's head, madam?
你是不是用火鸡肉砸你丈夫的头了 女士
It's organic.
它是有机物
Come on. Toby.
一起来吧 托比
No, Oz, I got plans.
不了 奥兹 我有约了
You looked after a miocardial infarction
你护理了一个心肌梗塞的
A slipped disc
一个椎间盘突出的
And a frozen turkey attack..
还有一个被冻火鸡袭击的...
At least you can let me take you out for a beer
好歹也让我请你喝杯啤酒吧
I promised Liv dinner and a movie..
我答应小奥一起吃晚餐看电影了
What movie?
什么电影
The one you're not going to
你不会感兴趣的
Wrap it up, boys.
谈话结束 小伙子们
You guys are heading back out.
你们要再出去一趟
Pardon me sir?
你说什么 长官
number 22 has a 10 7 at Scarborough
22号♥车在斯卡区有一例10 7
Two truck rear-ended
两辆卡车追尾了
Heedman, Mohand.. Where are they?
惠德曼 莫汉德 他们在哪
well they are a lot happier now
他们现在会很庆幸
that they know you two are pulling the double
因为在他们上班之前
Until they're up and running.
你们需要两班倒
Can't do it, sir.
去不了 长官
Ah, yes, you can.
可以 你们可以去
Sir, Toby and I have previous engagements tonight.
长官 托比和我今晚早就有约了
previous engagements? Not any more.
早就有约 现在没有了
sir, you can't just put us on a double.
长官 你不能就这样让我们两班倒
we do have a union.
我们有工会
protects us.
可以保护我们
In these cases there's grievances we can file.
发生这种情况 我们可以投诉
yeah, I don't think Ryder appreciated that union threat.
我觉得赖德不会把那个工会的威胁当回事
No, he did not.
对 他不会
it's nice try though.
但是试试总是好的
Thinking
想想吧
Well we got a fall.
有一起摔伤事故
Possible head injury at Dundyes and Cox.
在登打士和考克斯区 可能头部受伤
All right. Here we go.
知道了 我们来了
Hey. How are you doing, sir?
你怎么样了 先生
can you hear me?
可以听见我说话吗
hey, how are you? Look at me.
你怎么样了 看着我
I'm a paramedic. I'll take care of you.
我是急救员 我会照顾好你的
Gonna kill her.
要杀了她
Is it alcohol?
是酗酒造成的吗
No, no. I can't smell any.
不 不是 我没闻到酒味
He's barely got a pulse, man.
他脉搏很弱
Heart attack, a stroke?
是心脏病发作 还是中风
A massive head trauma
大面♥积♥的头部创伤
We got to move him, Oz
我们得把他挪走 奥兹
Get the mask? Yeah.
有氧气罩吗 有
stay with me.
保持清醒
Hey, can you get the brace, Oz
能把颈支架拿过来吗 奥兹
Here we go. Stay with me.
拿来了 保持清醒
All right. Get it in there.
行了 给他戴上
One... one, two, three.
一... 一 二 三
What was that?
那是什么
Hey, officer!
警官
Fell out of his pocket. It fell.
这是从他口袋里掉出来的 它掉出来了
Toby?!
托比
He's gone.
他死了
What, you connected?
怎么 你感觉到了
Yeah. Really?
对 真的吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Just wait.
等一下
Dispatch, this is 960.
现场报告 这里是960公路
Victim's vsa, vital signs absent.
伤者已无生命迹象
You look beat.
你看起来累坏了
Yeah, it's been a crazy night.
是的 今晚很忙
How about some coffee?
想来点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
So, what's going on in there?
外面发生什么事了
Have you ever known anyone that's crossed over and come back?
你有没有遇到过越过鬼门关又折回来的人
You mean after flatlining?
你是说在人死以后吗
Yeah.
对
Is there anything to that whole white light thing?
真的有临死之前看到白光那回事吗
There are some documented cases,
确实有一些病例记录在案
But the truth is, when your body shuts down,
但事实是 你的身体停止工作后
You lose control of your eyes and your pupils dilate
你将无法控制你的眼睛 瞳孔就会放大
And that's what explains the bright light.
这可以解释白光现象
Yeah, I saw that.
对 我看见了
You saw what exactly?
你到底看见什么了
Well, we had a doa tonight,
我们今晚有个没送到医院就死亡的病人
and I saw his wide...
我看到他放大的...
His-his pupils were widening...
他的瞳孔放大了
You are exhausted. Yes.
你累了 是的
I guess the date's definitely off tonight.
我猜今晚的约会肯定取消了
Uh, sorry about the whole double shift.
都是因为两班倒 我很抱歉
How about, uh, tomorrow night?
明天晚上怎么样
Dinner? movie?
吃晚餐 看电影
It's tuesday.
明天是星期二
Pilates?
要上普拉提课
Multi-car pileup on the Gardner.
加德纳有一起连环交通事故
They need all available units.
他们需要全部可用单位
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Friday night?
星期五晚上怎么样
All right. Okay.
行 没问题
All right. friday.
好的 就星期五
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Oh, man, I can't work another double for a while.
伙计 我再也不想两班倒了
I'm a zombie right now.
我现在是一具僵尸
I mean, literally a zombie.
真正意义上的僵尸
I could eat brains and it wouldn't be so bad to me.
吃人脑我都觉得无所谓
Brains sounds delicious right now
现在觉得大脑是人间美味
And you're not listening.
你根本没在听
No, oz, I saw inside death tonight.
不 奥兹 我今晚看见了死亡的全过程
toby, we've had
托比 我们以前
People die on us before man; don't worry about it.
也见过病人在我们面前去世 别想太多
It was different, man, I saw the moment.
不一样 伙计 我看到那一刻了
I saw that actual moment when he gave up.
我看到他真正放弃的那一刻
Gave up what?
放弃什么
Life.
生命
Crossed the threshold to wherever we go.
跨过那道门槛 去了别的地方
Oh, man, don't talk about where we go now, man.
伙计 现在别想那个我们以后要去的地方
My aunt nurkan, she had a walking pneumonia.
我姑姑努尔坎 她有一次得了轻度肺炎
She swore she saw mohammed
她发誓她看见了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
and they had tea in mecca.
他们还一起在麦加喝茶
And there was a camel in a maitre d's uniform...
那个女招待的制♥服♥上有只骆驼...
Gonna kill her.
要杀了她
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Toby, your mother loves you very much,
托比 你妈妈非常爱你
But we can't bring her back.
但我们没法让她活过来了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表