剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I think you're going to have to try and get that out of Toby.
我觉得你该尽力让托比摆脱那个想法
I'll see you tomorrow, Frank.
明天见 弗兰克
Toby?
托比
You gonna shut me out of this one, too?
你又想把我蒙在鼓里吗
It's a long story, Liv.
这说来话长 小奥
Yeah, well, I'm a good listener.
是吗 我洗耳恭听
All right.
好吧
His name is Frank Cardea and he does know me.
他叫弗兰克·卡尔代亚 他确实认识我
How? From where?
怎么认识的 从哪认识的
He knows me from a long time ago.
他很久以前就认识我了
My mother sent him to tell me some things.
我妈妈让他来告诉我一些事
Your mother?
你妈妈
I thought. She's alive.
我以为 她还活着
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
So if I can get through to him,
所以如果我能让他恢复记忆
He can tell me where she is.
他就可以告诉我她在哪里
Okay, well, if there's anything that I can do...
好 如果有什么我可以帮忙的...
No, there's nothing,
不 你帮不上忙
Unless you have a magic wand
除非你有一根魔杖
And you can bring back his memory.
可以找回他的记忆
That'd be really kind of special.
那就不同凡响了
No, I don't have a wand.
我没有魔杖
But I have a pencil.
但我有铅笔
I'll make some calls.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
See if there's anything new going on
问问在治疗脑部创伤方面
With head trauma patients.
有没有什么新的进展
Maybe some experimental medication
也许一些实验性药物
With clinical trials would help.
配合临床治疗会有所帮助
All right.
好吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay.
那就这样吧
C-a-r-d-e-a, Cardea.
C a r d e a 卡尔代亚
It's getting more expensive. How's it looking?
这真是越来越贵了 它看起来如何
Good.
不错
Oh, okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Where you at? D's.
进行到哪了 到D开头的
Oh, great,
太棒了
You only got 80 or 90 more hotels in the city.
只剩下八♥九♥十家市内的酒店了
So what do you think, man?
你怎么想 伙计
He had to be staying somewhere, right?
他总得有个歇脚的地方 对吧
Yeah, like a friend's house.
是啊 比如说朋友的家里
He could have been living here his whole life.
他也可能一辈子都住在这个城市里
Maybe he just got off a bus and got hit by that car.
或许他刚下公交车就被汽车给撞了
See, Charlie checked him out.
查理调查过了
He had no driver's license, no address.
他没有驾驶证 没有住址
What are you going to do when you track him down?
找到他的住处后你要怎么做
How's that going to help you find your mother?
怎样才能通过这点找到你母亲
Well, I can see how he signed in.
我可以去查他的入住手续
Maybe there's a copy of his I.D.
也许里面有他的身份证复印件
Go there. Find your mom. Yeah.
依照地址 找到你母亲 对
Well, how do you even know Cardea's his real name?
你怎么知道卡尔代亚就是他的真名
What about that other thing?
还有另一件事呢
The hit, the car crash from nowhere?
那个画面 那个凭空产生的车祸
It was so dark, I don't know.
太黑了 我看不清楚
I saw a man's face and it was very quick.
我看见一张男人的脸 一闪而过
You have no idea what that's about?
一点头绪也没有吗
I don't even know where it came from.
我甚至不知道它是从哪冒出来的
Maybe, your, uh, your power is changing.
也许你的超能力正在转变
You know, maybe you're mutating.
也许你正在变异
Yeah, maybe I'm mutating. yeah.
是啊 也许我正在变异
No? Could be. A little bit.
不是吗 有那么一点可能性
All right, okay.
好吧
Yeah, I admit it, it's different.
我承认 这次的确不同
The hits are taking on another level.
那些画面升级了
I... I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
Man, you must be going crazy.
老兄 你一定是疯了
Not that you're going crazy.
不是说你快疯了
Just that you're going crazy.
是你真的有点疯了
Can I have Frank Cardea's room please?
请问弗兰克·卡尔代亚住哪个房♥间
You don't remember me, do you, Frank?
你不记得我了是吗 弗兰克
I'm sorry, uh...
对不起
Have you found him?
你找到他了吗
"found him"? who?
"找到他" 谁
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I was just saying hello to Frank.
我只想问候一下弗兰克
You two know each other.
你们认识
We go back a ways.
我们是老朋友了
Maybe you can help Toby,
也许你能帮托比
The paramedic who brought frank in.
就是把弗兰克送进来的急救员
I'm sorry?
谁
Toby Logan.
托比·洛根
He's been trying to get through to frank.
他一直想让弗兰克恢复记忆
Get through to him?
让他恢复记忆
Um, yes.
是的
Frank's come in with some severe head trauma.
弗兰克进医院时脑部受到严重创伤
And he's had some trouble with his memory.
他的记忆出了点问题
Stop it. What's the matter, frank?
别说了 怎么了 弗兰克
Just stop it now. just...
别说了...
Do you know where I can get in touch with this toby logan?
你知道怎么跟这位托比·洛根联♥系♥吗
Uh, I'm sorry. you are?
请问你是谁
I'm an old friend of frank's.
我是弗兰克的老朋友
What's the matter, Frank?
怎么了 弗兰克
Um, if i-- if I do run into him,
如果我碰见他
Who shall I say is looking for him?
我该说是谁找他呢
That's okay.
没有关系
I'll come back later.
我等会儿再来
Who is he?
他是谁
Um, he said he was a friend.
他说是一个朋友
He said he knew me.
他说他认识我
Did you?
你认识吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Frank...
弗兰克
What's the matter?
怎么了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Toby knows.
托比知道
Toby knows what?
托比知道什么
Toby knows what I'm thinking.
托比知道我在想什么
Yeah, I bet he does.
是啊 他肯定知道
Toby's got a way of getting into your head.
托比有办法能进入你的大脑
You want the bad news
你想听坏消息
Or the bad news?
还是坏消息呢
Do I have a choice?
有的选吗
Oh, your words are so prophetic.
你太有先见之明了
Now, listen, after your boy, you know, called in
听着 你下班后 又来了个电♥话♥
With his "medical emergency"
有人需要"紧急医疗救护"
I called Lanois, Manual, Hudson...
我打电♥话♥给兰诺思 曼努尔 哈德逊
None of them could take the shift.
他们都接不了班
What about Danko?
那丹柯呢
Uh, she's at the dentist all morning.
她上午一直在牙医那
And you know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Cavities? No, not cavities.
蛀牙 不是蛀牙
It means you're riding with the Ryder.
这意味着你要和瑞德同车了
You are lacing it up with a legend.
你跟牛人拴在一起了
Now, fire this bad boy up.
快发动这个臭小子
I'm gonna get my bag.
我去拿急救包
Toby.
托比
Hey, liv.
小奥
Listen, I was checking up on frank earlier.
我刚才给弗兰克做了检查
Mm-hmm. How's he doing?
他怎么样了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表