剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Right. lately.
没错 最近的确是
Well, come on. you used to think that was kinda charming.
承认吧 你以前挺喜欢我这样的
You really think this is gonna work?
你真的觉得我们这样能行吗
Yeah.
当然
If you want it to.
如果这是你想要的
If you want it to, I want it to.
你要的就是我要的
Why don't you just take oz out?
你为何不带奥兹出去走走呢
he seems like your biggest fan anyway.
他可是你的铁哥们
Ma'am, you were alone in the car. is that right? is that right?
小姐 当时车里只有你一个人 对吗
Not so easy being a hero, huh?
英雄难当 是吧
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
So, detective marks, you're here to investigate the accident?
马珂探员 你是来调查这次事故的
Yeah, I came to get a statement from the victim, anna sokur.
没错 我来给安娜·索库录口供
But the docs have her on pain medicine.
但是医生还在治疗她
So I think she's gonna be out for a while.
所以得等会儿了
She say anything to you about what happened?
她有跟你提及当时的状况吗
No, no, she was really out of it when we got there.
没有 我们赶到时她已经昏死了
That's it? Yeah, yeah. she's lucky to be alive.
就这样 是的 她能活下来已经很幸运了
Okay, thanks. Yeah.
好吧 谢啦 不客气
Uhm, actually, you know...it was a bit weird.
事实上 事情有点奇怪
What was weird?
什么
When we got there she was jammed up on the passenger side,
我们赶到时 她被掐在副驾驶位置上
Like she wasn't driving.
似乎不是她开的车
So, you're saying you don't think she was alone in the car.
你是说 也许车里还有别人咯
Maybe she was tossed when the car was flipped. I don't know.
也许是车子翻滚时把她甩过去的 不清楚
Guess that's what happens when you don't wear a seatbelt, huh?
不系安全带就是这个后果
It's true.
没错
If you think of anything else, please give me a call.
想起什么新线索就打电♥话♥给我
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
My pleasure.
不客气
We're only beginning to scratch the
我们对人类思想的探究
Surface in our understanding of the mind.
还只是刚起步
Do you really think thoughts could be turned into zeros and ones?
你真的认为思想可以转化为0和1吗
Well, we know that neurons fire. that synapses communicate.
我们都知道神经元放电 通过突触进行传导
That memories have their own chemical signature.
记忆有自己独特的化学特征
But you're implying that thought could be recorded?
你是说思想可以被记录
Replicated and transmitted?
复♥制♥并传输
Maybe one day we'll understand the physics of thought
或许有一天我们能明白思想的物理结构
The same way we do the motions of the planets.
就像我们弄明白行星的运行一样
Stop me if I'm getting too out of it.Sometimes I can't tell.
如果扯远了 跟我说 有时我也说不清
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
I see the Ray show is up and running again.
看来雷的表演又上演了
Standing and rolling.
老生常谈罢了
How have you been, toby?
最近怎么样 托比
I need to talk, Ray.
雷 我想跟你谈谈
Alright, come on.
好的 来吧
But I still don't understand what makes this so different?
但我依然搞不明白这有什么不同
Well, I was shut down, Ray. I wasn't looking for contact.
我当时头一晕 我并没有主动进入她的思想
The thoughts and images, everything just hit me hard, Ray.
那些想法 画面等一切事物重重地砸向我
I couldn't stop it.
我阻止不了
So, this woman? she was a block away?
这个女人在一个街区之外吗
She might've been more when we first connected.
也许第一次闪现的时候 她离得更远
So your range is increasing.
看来你的感应范围增加了
That's not what this is about.
我不是这个意思
No, I get it. It scares you.
不 我明白 你惊慌失措了
Yeah, the thoughts took over, I couldn't control it.
是的 这些思想掌控了我 我无法抗拒
Well, from the sound of it, you really helped this woman out.
至少 你救出了这个女人
You probably saved her life.
或许你救了她一命
That's not the point. Maybe it is the point, Toby.
这不是重点 或许这就是重点 托比
Her cry for help was so intense...
她的求助声如此强烈
It broke down the natural barriers between your mind and hers.
以至于穿透了你俩思想之间的自然屏障
You saying I'm a human fire alarm?
你是说我是个人体火灾报♥警♥器
Feature of the intensity of the sender and the receiver.
这取决于发送者和接收者之间的感应强度
Do you remember how I was when they first brought me to you?
你记得我刚被带来时的状况吗
You were a child.
那时你还是个孩子
There was no way you could cope with that kind of assault on the senses.
你根本应付不了那种感官上的冲击
I always thought you'd reach a certain threshold.
我一直以为你会达到一定的极限
I don't want to do one of your experiments.
我不想参与你的实验
This may be a very good thing, Toby.
这可能是件好事 托比
No, it isn't. It didn't knock you on your ass.
不 倒霉的人是我
There's something else.
还有其他事吗
No.
没有
I have to do something.
我必须要做件事
I might be the only one who can help this woman find her child.
我或许是唯一能帮她找到她孩子的人
Be careful, Toby.
小心点 托比
No one can know about you.
不要让人知道你的秘密
Thanks.
谢谢
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
She's better.
好多了
She's a little groggy,
还有点不清醒
But it looks like she should be out of here in a couple of days.
不过过两天就可以出院了
The police are here to take a statement, but she won't talk to them.
警方过来做笔录 但她不愿意开口
You don't mind if I try?
我可以试一下吗
I just wanna see if I can help her out.
我想看看能不能帮到她
Right, and since when do you do bedside service?
好吧 你啥时候也做起护理工作了
Well, you see? Maybe I've changed more than you thought.
看着吧 我比你想象的变化大多了
Hey, how are you doing?
嗨 你怎样了
I'm Toby Logan. I was the guy that got you out of the car,there.
我是托比·洛根 救你出来的那个人
That was pretty close, huh? How are you feeling?
当时真是好危险 你现在感觉如何
Should I tell him?
我要不要告诉他呢
Did you remember what happened to you before the accident?
你记得事故之前发生了什么吗
My god, he shot him!
天呐 他杀人了
Give me the keys!
把钥匙给我
A man cut me off.
有个人开车撞倒了我
I didn't see his face.
我没看清他的脸
You don't remember anything else?
你还记得其他事吗
If you tell anyone, I'll kill the kid.
你要是告诉别人 我就杀了这个孩子
Mommy!
妈咪
Someone took your son from you, didn't he?
有人抢走了你儿子 是吗
You gotta tell the police what happened.
你应该如实告诉警♥察♥
Get out. get out.
出去 出去
Get out!
滚出去
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
The car wreck. I hesitated.
那起车祸 我犹豫了
No you don't oz, it's...
不是这样的 奥兹
Now, look. to the untrained eye it might've seemed like I was scared.
听着 外行人看来 我或许是害怕了
You never hesitated.
你根本没有犹豫
What? Yeah, I saw you, man.
什么 是的 我看见了 哥们
You were assessing the situation.You were sizing up a plan.
你是在审时度势 拟定计划
Exactly.
没错
Yeah, absolutely.
是的 当然啦
Now, had you not done that, maybe we wouldn't have got her out,
如果不是你 可能就救不出她了
Maybe I would've been blown up too.
我也可能被炸飞了
I guess you could say that I saved all our lives.
你是说我救了大家的命
I guess you could kinda say that.
可以这么说
Yeah, well, Toby, I just want you to know that, uhm,
是的 托比 你要记得
I'm watching your back.
我一直都罩着你呢
I know you got my back, man.
我知道你罩着我呢
Hey, Toby. watch your back. Alright.
托比 小心着点 好
Toby.
托比
What exactly did you say to her?
你到底跟她说什么了
Who?
谁
Anna Sokur, that accident victim you brought in yesterday?
安娜·索库 昨天你带来的那个事故伤者
Nothing, I just... why, what's this about?
没什么 我就是 怎么了 什么事
She's gone.And she disappeared sometime after you spoke to her.
跟你谈过话后 她就不见了
Are you kid... liv, I didn't say anything to her...
你开玩笑吧 奥 我没说什么
She's in bad shape.
她状况很不好
She's got a concussion...
她有脑震荡
I tried to put in a phone call to the cops to check up on her, but...
我试图联♥系♥警♥察♥去寻找她 但是
They pretty much blew me off.
他们根本不管
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表