剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
"oh, he was so nice and quiet.
"他是个孤寂的好人"
Who knew he liked to make flower pots out of mailman skulls?"
"但谁能知道 他喜欢用邮差的头骨做花瓶呢"
You going to tell detective delicious about this?
你跟美女警♥察♥说过这事儿吗
Who, charlie? yeah.
谁 你说查理吗
Well, yeah, what am I going to tell her?
是啊 我怎么跟他说
"hey, charlie, got no evidence,
"查理 虽然我没有证据"
I got no reliable source. you going to help?"
"也没有可靠的消息来源 但你能否帮个忙"
I'd go for the red, by the way.
顺便说一句 我喜欢红色那双
You like the red?
你喜欢红的
Why are you so desperate to believe this kid is innocent?
为什么你觉得那个男孩是无辜的
Well, when I was 15,
我15岁的时候
I was in this foster family from hell, so I took off.
在收养家庭的生活痛苦极了 所以我离家出走了
I was on the streets for three months.
我在街上混了3个月
I get it, man.
我完全明白
You got to say things to protect yourself.
你不得不说些什么来保护自己
You ever claim you killed someone to protect yourself?
你可没为了保护自己 就说杀了别人
Well, no, but it's the same idea.
不是 我只是说情况类似
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
你是在说服我还是你自己
So this kid reminds you of yourself,
这个孩子是不是勾起了你的回忆
Or something equally movie of the week,
就像《神隐少女》一样
But it's like I put down on this sick new track, yo.
就像我现在的新造型一样
Your what? your... this is ridiculous.
你什么 你... 真是荒谬之极
Some kids are just born bad.
有些孩子生下来就是性本恶
To wit...
耍小聪明
For example...
比如说
Hey, ellen said she bought lisa a ticket home.
海伦说她给丽萨买♥♥了张回家的车票
Maybe she went home.
也许她回家了
Okay, we'll check it out.
那我们去看看
If she's not there...
如果她不在
I'll tell charlie everything.
我就告诉查理
Hey, ah, is lisa there?
你好 请问丽萨在不在
Sorry to bother you.
对不起打扰了
So there's no lisa? you're sure?
没有丽萨这个人 你确定
No, I don't want any free samples, please.
我不想要免费的样品
I know I called you. sorry for calling you.
我知道是我打来的 抱歉
Are there any relatives by that name?
有没有跟这个名字相关的
She's a teenager.
是个十几岁的孩子
Okay, thank you. I'm sorry to bother you.
谢谢 很抱歉打扰您
Hello, is lisa there?
你好 请问丽萨在吗
Who is this?
你是谁
This is toby logan. I'm a paramedic in toronto.
我叫托比·洛根 我是多伦多的一位医务人员
Is lisa all right? did something happen to her?
丽萨没事吧 她是不是出什么事了
No. are you lisa greyson's mother?
没有 你是丽萨·格雷森的妈妈
Yes.
是的
Margaret greyson. please, I'm her mother.
我是玛格丽塔·格雷森 我是她的妈妈
Tell me if something's happened to her.
要是她出了什么事 请你一定要告诉我
No, no.
没事 没事
I mean, ah, I don't know.
我也不清楚
I don't...
我不
I don't understand. why... why are you calling here?
我不明白你为什么要打来
Do you know my daughter?
你认识我女儿吗
No, no.
不 不认识
I just wanted to call to...
我打来只是...
This conversation is over. good-bye.
谈话结束 再见
Who's lisa greyson?
丽萨·格雷森是谁
Your name is toby. say it.
你叫托比 跟我说
Toby.
我叫托比
Toby logan. say it again.
再说一次 你的名字是托比·洛根
Toby logan.
我叫托比·洛根
That's the only name you've ever had, okay?
你只有这一个名字 记住了吗
Huh? is that high?
怎么样 这首歌♥很带劲吧
It's tight, right?
相当带劲
What?
你说什么
Mr. bey!
贝伊先生
Mr. bey, you got yourself a package here.
贝伊先生 你有个包裹
My demos.
是我的录音带
It's my demos. thank you.
我的录音带 谢谢
Would you please?
帮我拿着
Oh, baby! there you go.
亲爱的 这是给你的
Oh, man.
伙计
Hey, hey, les, this could be worth something one day. enjoy.
也许有一天这个会值钱的 收着吧
I'm gonna thrill again.
我又要激动了
Yeah, you know, "thrill again."
又激动了
It's like "kill again." it's a play on words.
就像"再次杀戮" 一种文字游戏
Hey, sir, you want one of my demos?
长官 你想要一张吗
Hello?
你好
You're mad. uh...
你疯了
Right now?
现在
Okay, I'm on my way.
好吧 我就来
I see your little shadow's here again.
我又看见你的灵光了
I invited him.
我请他来的
What is it this time?
这次是什么事
I'm working a case
我正在办的案子
And toby happens to be involved in it.
托比恰好卷进来了
Happens to be involved?
恰好卷进来
Or maybe it's more that he just put himself
或者说更像是他自己把自己
Right in the middle of it like he always does?
推到这风口浪尖上的
What difference does it make?
有区别吗
I mean, if he's got information, I'm gonna use it.
如果他能提供线索 我就用
Right.
没错
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No.
没了
Hey there.
我来了
I was just coming to get you.
我正想去找你
Good. well, I saved you the trouble.
很好 我帮你省了点麻烦
So, I'm at the front desk
我在前台的时候
When another detective is talking about some woman
另一个探长正在说
From white rock, d.c.
一个来自白石镇的女人
Who got a prank call from some clown named toby logan.
接到了一个名叫托比·洛根打来的骚扰电♥话♥
Okay, it wasn't a prank call.
那不是骚扰电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
She's here? yeah.
她在这里 是啊
In the conference room.
在会议室
Tell me about her daughter.
告诉我她女儿的事
Okay, I think that daniel might have killed her daughter.
我觉得丹尼尔可能杀了她女儿
Do you have any solid evidence or proof of this?
你有什么有力的证据吗
No. well, you can't go in there and tell her that.
没有 那你凭什么跟她妈妈说这些
What am I supposed to say? margaret,
那我怎么说 玛格丽特
This is toby logan.
这位就是托比·洛根
Toby.
托比
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Please, just tell me what you know
请你告诉我你所知道的
About my daughter's whereabouts.
我女儿的下落
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
Terrible, toby.
糟糕 托比
I don't.
我不知道
Then tell us what you do know.
那就说说你知道些什么
Someone bought lisa a ticket home.
有人给丽萨买♥♥了张回家的车票
But she didn't get there.
但是她没回去
I think it's a possibility...
我觉得有一种可能性
This is just what I think here.
我只想到这里
Go on.
继续
Please.
求你了
Well, I think that
我觉得
She, she could be...
她 她可能
She might be in some kind of trouble.
她可能陷入了一些麻烦
Miss greyson, did lisa ever mention a kid named daniel?
格雷森小姐 丽萨有没有提过一个叫丹尼尔的男孩子
I-i don't think so.
没有
Will this daniel know where she is?
这个叫丹尼尔的会知道她在哪里吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表