剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
But when you saved that baby and everyone came asking
但当你救了那个婴儿后 大家
For your help, I couldn't let them down.
都来找你帮忙 我不能让他们失望啊
No.
是啊
You couldn't.
你不能
Okay, yeah, we found three eyewitnesses.
好的 我们发现3个目击者
I'll get statements from them tonight.
我今晚会对他们分别录口供
Okay, great.
很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, so I call franny petrie's doctor.
我打电♥话♥给弗兰妮·皮特里的医生
Two years ago, she was diagnosed
她说2年前 她被诊断出
With a rare form of blood cancer.
患有一种罕见的血癌
Very expensive to treat.
治疗费很昂贵
Nothing seemed to be working, so mark petrie, her husband,
治疗不见起效 所以马克·皮特里 就是他的丈夫
The guy we saw in the lobby...
我们在大厅看到的那个人
Right, with the gun.
带枪的那个
Exactly-- uh, decided to try
没错 他决定
An alternative form of therapy.
去尝试另一种治疗方法
Now, thanks to iris...
现在 幸好有爱莉丝
She's not cured, is she? no.
她没被治好 是吗 是的
Iris thinks she's still in japan.
爱莉丝认为她还在日本
I don't know what iris thinks,
我不知道爱莉丝想什么
But iris and her uncle are frauds.
但是爱莉丝和她的舅舅是诈骗犯
They fleece desperate people,and now franny petrie's dying.
他们欺诈走投无路的人 现在弗兰妮·皮特里要死了
So, this is why mark petrie is after iris?
所以这是为什么马克·皮特里要来找爱莉丝
Maybe it's something we can agree on.
看来我们有时还是能达成共识的
Yeah, just a sec.
等一下
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Depends what this is about, detective.
这得看是什么事了 警探
You ever hear of a mark petrie?
你听说过马克·皮特里吗
Should i?
我一定得认识吗
He's the husband of franny petrie.
他是弗兰妮·皮特里的丈夫
Iris saw her, treated her, whatever you call it.
爱莉丝见过她 按照你的说法 也治疗过她
They're called sessions. franny petrie--
他们叫做疗程 尽管报告上说
Seems as though she reported a reduction in pain
弗兰妮·皮特里病情减轻了
And improvement in her mental outlook.
精神面貌也变好了
That came off your web site anyway.
但这些都是你们网站的一家之言
Oh, franny, of course.
弗兰妮 我想起来了
Come in.
请进
It's called the placebo effect.
这被称为安慰剂效应
It generally lasts between 12 and 24 hours,
一般会持续12到24小时
Just long enough for you to take the money and run.
但这足够你带着钱逃跑了
Whatever gifts we receive are voluntary
我们的回报都是自愿性质的
And barely cover our expenses.
也只够抵消我们的花费
They sold their house to have every conventional
他们变卖♥♥家产来
And unconventional treatment, which included you.
寻求各种治疗手段 当然也包括你
Exactly.
没错
They came to me. franny petrie's health
是他们来找我 弗兰妮·皮特里的健康
Still deteriorated.
还是在恶化
Iris has a gift.
爱莉丝有超能力
It's not a science.
这不是科学能解释的
We don't offer any guarantees. well,
我们无法提供保障
I guess mark petrie wanted what he paid for.
我想马克·皮特里想得到物有所值的治疗
He didn't get it, so now he's after iris.
但他没有 所以现在他来找爱莉丝
I know, I don't get it either,
是的 我也不明白
But from some preliminary test results,
但是从前期的检测结果看来
We're cautiously optimistic.
我们现在持谨慎乐观的态度
Hey, wally.
瓦力
What, are they going to kick me out of here already?
干嘛 你们难道现在就要赶我走嘛
Ah, nobody seems to be in too much of a hurry.
放心 没人赶你走
Well, I am. yeah?
是吗
Where would you go?
你要去哪里
Well, there's just... there's one thing I missed.
只是我忘了件事
I always wanted to see the sky on fire.
我总想看天空着火
You know what the cree called
你知道他们把那叫做什么吗
The northern lights?
北极光
The dance of the spirits.
灵魂的舞动
He's with his son.
他正和他的儿子在一起
Wally, you look really happy, man.
瓦力 你看起来很高兴
Wally... wally.
瓦力 瓦力
He's where he wants to be.
他去了自己的安乐之地
Hey, what the hell? oh, geez.
你TMD在干什么
The hell-- what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I'm tired.
我只是累了
I'm sorry, wally.
抱歉 瓦力
You looked cold there.
你看起来很冷
I'm gonna get some sleep, okay?
我想睡觉了 可以吗
Yeah, okay, sure.
当然
Ni-night.
晚安
Okay, night-night.
好的 晚安
"where he wants to be"?
"他在自己的安乐之地"
Yeah, he's in a warm bed.
他现在有个温暖的床
The nurses are going to take care of him.
护士会照顾他的
Oh, that's good.
那太好了
Iris?
爱莉丝
Dr. frost?
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. frost.
弗罗斯特博士
Hey, dr. frost.
弗罗斯特博士
Dr. frost. wha...?
弗罗斯特博士 怎么了
Hey, where's iris?
爱莉丝在哪里
Where's iris?
爱莉丝呢
Where's your niece?
你侄女在哪里
I didn't have enough money for another session
我没有足够的钱来做下一个疗程
So there was no way he was going to let me and my wife
所以他不会让我和我妻子
Anywhere near you again.
再接近你
But don't worry. I don't blame you.
不过别担心 我没有责怪你
I know you got a good heart
我知道你是个好心人
She is in danger and you did nothing?
她深陷危险中 你竟然没反应
Our bags are packed.
我们已经收拾好行李了
We were on our way home today.
我们今天就要回家了
Yeah, you mean you were running.
你是说你们要跑了
Run from what?
逃什么
Iris tries to give people hope.
爱莉丝试图给人们希望
When that hope is lost,
当不再有希望的时候
There really isn't any reason to stay.
这里就没有必要留下来了
Oh, yeah, how about mark petrie?
那马克·皮特里怎么办呢
Is he one of those guys who lost hope?
他也将成为那些失去希望的人 对吧
He's a very desperate man.
他已经是个彻底绝望的人了
Yeah.
是的
Where'd he take her?
他把她带去哪里了
How would I know?
我怎么知道
And petrie's wife-- is she still alive?
皮特里的太太呢 还活着吗
Please.
求求你
One more session.
再多做一个疗程
She can make it.
她就痊愈了
I know.
我知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. maybe.
可能 可能吧
You see the problem with a guy like petrie?
你没发现吗 像皮特里那样的人
He's a true believer,
他是真正的信徒
And when you refused a request for a house call,
当你拒绝他最后医治请求的时候
He had no choice but to take it into his own hands.
他除了自己动手没有别的选择
She's too far gone.
她病的太严重了
Hey, you see iris leave?
你看见爱莉丝离开了吗
Haven't seen her all day.
一天都没有看到她了
You didn't see her leave with an older guy?
你没有看见她和一个年长的人一起离开
Not through these doors.
至少没有从这些门出去
What is it?
怎么了
She's here.
她还在这里
She's here. what? how do you know?
她还在这里 什么 你怎么知道
Hey, marisa, how you doing?
玛丽莎 你好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表