剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Kim
金
I have the feeling that you were worried about your brother before he was shot.
你哥哥被杀前我感觉到你很担心他
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I think that raymond might have been into
我觉得雷蒙德牵扯到一些
something that made someone want to hurt him.
危险的行当里了
I told you. He-he worked hard, and he took care of me.
我跟你说过了 他辛勤工作 也很照顾我
Yeah. can you think of anything else? Someone he knew got him
你还能想到别的吗 比如你认识的
Into trouble. Or maybe he owed someone some money?
和他有仇的 或债主呢
Why are you saying this?
你干嘛这么说
Kim, I'm just trying to help you.
金 我只是想帮你
My brother's dead. Can't you just let him rest in peace?
我哥哥已经死了 你就不能让他安息嘛
Kim,If you know anything, you let me know.Let me help you.
金 如果你知道其他线索 告诉我 我会帮你
If not me, call detective marks,
如果你不想告诉我 那就告诉马珂警探
Tell her you're scared. I'm not.
告诉她你害怕 我并不害怕
Someone may have broken in,
如果有人闯入
and the police can offer you protection until this is over.
警♥察♥会保护你 直到真♥相♥大白
I can take care of myself.
我自己能照顾自己
I know you can, but, kim...
我知道 但你...
They're here.It's time to say good-bye.
有人来了 你该走了
Kim... I have my brother's funeral to attend to.
金 我还的准备我哥哥的葬礼
It's time for you to go.
你得走了
Ah, damn, it's hot in here.What happened to your ac?
该死 那么热 空调坏了吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Conked out this morning.
早上坏了
We have someone working on it. How you doing with your suspect?
正在修 你的嫌疑犯怎么样了
I think the word to describe him is "defiant."
证词有点问题
Well, maybe 'cause he didn't do it. Drop it, toby.
也许他根本就没罪 托比 你别管了
The chief's happy, the mayor's happy, the public's happy.
抓到他 头儿满意 市长满意 民众也满意
Can't I be happy,too? all right, I'll bite.What'll make you happy?
我该满意吗 你什么意思 你怎样才满意
Maybe seeing the right person arrested for the right crime.
把真正的凶手缉拿归案
Where's this coming from?
此话怎讲
Someone broke into kim's apartment.
有人闯入了金的公♥寓♥
Lots of people follow obits to do a break and entry when the family's out.
小偷总是在主人不在的时候入室行窃
Yeah, this wasn't your normal break and enter-- nothing was taken.
但什么也没少
You're still on the idea about the brother being involved with something.
你不会仍然坚持认为她哥哥扯入某些勾当里了吧
She could be a target.
所以她不安全
Based on what, a hunch from a paramedic?
根据是什么 是一个医务急救人员的直觉吗
Give me something solid, and I'll dance with it.
给我些真凭实据 我就展开调查
All right.You do yourself a favor.
好吧 不如你帮自己个忙
Look at a convenience
查看下同一时间
store robbery in scarborough at the same time as the murder.
在斯卡伯勒的便利店劫案吧
Might recognize someone on the surveillance footage.
也许你会在监视画面上看见一个熟面孔
Spying on a blind woman? That is pretty low, even for me.
监视一个盲人女孩 做这种事太没品了
What am I supposed to do?
那我还能怎么做
Charlie won't help her, kim won't even admit there's anything wrong.
查理不帮她 金又不相信
Well, it might be a good time to back off. hi.
我劝你还是放弃吧 你好
I get someone in my head,and I can't get it out till something gets fixed.
事情没了结前 那些画面在我脑中挥之不去
It's the girl, right? What's that supposed to mean?
我看是那女孩吧 你什么意思
You have trouble reading her, so you're stuck on her.
你无法读透那女孩的心 所以你就缠着她
No, man, I'm not stuck on her.
拜托 我没缠着她
It's the total dragon lady stereotype. Dragon lady, eh?
她活生生就是个小龙女二世 小龙女
The beautiful,unknowable asian woman.
美丽神秘的亚洲女性
She's seductive as hell,but she hides dangers and secrets.
散发着危险神秘的诱惑气息
Come on, you're falling for a stereotype.
我看你就吃这套
You're wrong. that's not it.
不对 你猜错了
Uh, I'm actually pretty sensitive to these things. What are these things?
事实上是我比较吃这套 你说哪套
Racism. Please.
人种差异 拜托
Toby, you may not have noticed this, but I'm not white.
托比 也许你没注意到 我不是白种人
Okay, shut up now.
知道了 你可以闭嘴了
Ha, that's just like the man,trying to keep a brother muzzled.
你还真够兄弟的 叫我闭嘴
I gotta go.
我得挂了
What are you doing?
你干嘛
What do you want?
你想怎样
I won't hurt you. What do you want?
我不会伤害你 你到底要干嘛
I'm just looking for something. What?
我只是要找样东西 什么东西
Papers. what papers?
文件 什么文件
Your brother had some papers that didn't belong to him.
你哥哥拿了些不属于他的文件
I don't know anything about papers! Don't play stupid, kim!
我不知道什么文件 别骗我 金
You went to my apartment.
你去过我的公♥寓♥
Hey!What's going on?!
你 怎么回事
There's not much time, kim.
金 时间不多了
When I see you again, you have what I want.
下次见面 把它带给我
Get your hands off her, man.
把你的手拿开
I don't need to waste my time on you.
我才不想和你废话
Kim, what'd he want?
金 他要什么
I don't know.I don't know anything about any of this.
- 我不知道 我什么都不知道
You got to let me help you. Okay. okay.
你得让我帮你 好吧
You okay? yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Let's go.
我们走吧
We've been all over this apartment.There are no papers.
我们整个房♥间都找过了 没有什么文件
And what about this? I found it in one of the books.
你看下这个 我在一本书里找到的
This is my birth certificate.
这是我的出生证明
Well, what about outside the apartment?
说不定不在家里
Maybe a friend's or a girlfriend's place.
可能在朋友那或女朋友那
He didn't have any friends.He spent all his time working.
他没有其他朋友 他是个工作狂
Well, maybe his truck. That would have been the first place they looked.
卡车里有吗 第一个找的就是那里
Kim ...
金
Relax.
放松
It's all I can do to stop thinking about raymond.
只有这样我才不会去想雷蒙德
Ever since we were little, raymond had plans.
我们很小时 雷蒙德就有打算
He came here to get rich.
带我到这里来发财致富
And brought me with him,Insisted that I speak english so I would fit in.
他一直让我说英语 这样我就能融入这里了
Well, he wasn't rich.Not yet.
但他并没有发财 目前为止
He would talk about this big life he was gonna make for us.
他一直和我说 为我们俩创造的美好生活
We were gonna move into houses and live side by side.
我们会住大房♥子 住在隔壁
He was all talk.
他一直在和我说
Until he started showing up with extra money in his pockets.
直到他开始赚一些钱
What I'm worried now is what got him killed.
我担心的是 他为何被杀
Kim ...
金
The guy in the alley,
那个在小巷里的男人
Do you know him, do you recognize his voice?
你认识他吗 听得出他是谁吗
No.
不认识
It's like everything I knew about my brother or thought I knew...
就好像我说熟悉哥哥的一切
It wasn't real.
都不是真实的
Toby,I don't know anything about those papers.
托比 我真的不知道什么文件
How do I make them believe that?
更何况要找出来交给他们
I do know. I do know.
我知道 我知道
But until we can convince the police that you need protection,
在我们说服警♥察♥保护你之前
You should stay at my place.
你还是呆在我的住处吧
No, Toby ...
不... 托比
Hey, hey, whoever they are, whatever they want,
不管他们是谁 要什么
They're not gonna find you there.You'll be very safe.
他们不会找到我这里的 你会很安全的
Okay. Good.
好的 那说定了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oz, I know, I know. I'm sorry.I'm on my way.
奥兹 我知道 我知道 抱歉 我就来
Kim, uh, I have to go to work now.You're gonna be okay here.
金 我得去工作了 你在这行不
Yeah, don't worry about me.
没事 别担心我
All right. call me or the police if anything seems hinky.
好的 有什么不对劲的就打给我或者报♥警♥
I'll be fine.
没事的
Okay. make sure you keep the doors locked, all right? Okay. okay.
好的 一定把门锁上 知道了
Morning, houdini.
早啊 "胡迪尼" [魔术师]
Ah, the tea leaves say it will be a hot day of dehydration and
树叶都掉了 看来今天又是个易脱水
Much sweating.
出汗的炎热天
That's enough of that, really.
严肃点
Listen, man, I want to go to the trucking company raymond worked for.
听着 哥们 我得去次雷蒙德工作的卡车公♥司♥
Why? what for?
为什么 有必要吗
Because I'm beginning to think that he was the target of the shooting.
因为我觉得这是起蓄意谋杀案件
Toby, we you have a job to do; saving people's lives.
托比 我们有份救人♥民♥的工作要做
See what you're doing here?You're making me the responsible one.
你这有事何苦呢 你让我觉得负担好重啊
Saving people's lives. ten minutes.
就看在就认命的份上吧 只要10分钟就好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表