剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I just pushed her. that's all.
我就是推了她一下
And she fell.
她摔倒
And hit her head.
然后撞到了头
I... i didn't want for her to...
我只是不想让她...
I just wanted for her to stop.
只想让她住手
Stop what?
不让她干嘛
Stop what, brenda?
你在隐瞒 布兰达
You're lying. it's not a mistake.
你说谎 这不是事故
You signed off on false autopsies.
你在伪造报告上签了字
You lied. i have done nothing...
胡说 我没有...
These are not mistakes! brenda, did you know about this?
这不是事故 布兰达 你知道这些吗
I'm not leaving anyone out of this!
我不会对此沉默的
Mina was gonna expose your boss.
米娜要去揭发你的上司
Liam's a great man, and she would have destroyed him.
利亚姆是个了不起的人 而她却要毁了他的事业
I only did this to protect him.
出于保护目的 我才这么做
Come on.
来吧
Nice play.
演的好
Poor girl.
可怜的女孩
Does not know what she's missing.
失去我是她的损失
What about her?
这个怎么样
See that girl dancing right there?
那边那个吗
She was totally checking me out earlier.
刚才她在打量我
Why don't you use your little mojo and see if she likes me.
你利用小魔咒看看她是否喜欢我
Last time, i promise.
就用最后一次
She's not your type, brother.
兄弟 她不适合你
You can hear that from here?
这么远也能听到她想的
No, i can see it.
我能看出来
Wait a minute, though.
不过等等
Wait a minute. i'm getting... i'm getting a hit here.
我收到信♥号♥♥了
There's a...
有一位...
There's a chick here who's really into the oz-man, man.
非常美丽的女士对奥斯曼很着迷
Yeah.
就是她了
Elizabeth, you came.
你来了 伊丽莎白
I got your message. hey.
收到你的短♥信♥了 你好
I-i thought i-i took too long to call you back.
我本来要给你回电♥话♥的...
It's okay, oz. i think it'll be worth the wait.
没事 奥兹 耐心等待是值得的
I, uh, hope you've been eating all your oranges.
送你的桔子吃完了吗
You're gonna need the energy.
你需要补充点能量
I'm gonna need the energy.
难道我要从桔子那
From the oranges.
补充能量吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表