剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
If you ask me, he's cleaning house.
要问我原因的话 我觉得是他在毁灭证据
All right, Bartolo.
好的 巴托罗
So, what did you get?
你听到了什么
Well, he knows more than he's telling you.
他对你有所保留
He keeps thinking in Spanish.
他一直在用西班牙语思考
"Be calm, relax. She knows nothing."
"冷静点 放松 她什么都不知道"
Well, he's right.
他说对了
That's all you got from him? Yeah.
你就听到这么些吗 是的
I'll have to keep my eye on him, then.
我会留意他的
I have a few questions for you, Tyler.
我有几个问题要问你 泰勒
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道这个人是谁
The name "Gary Rose" doesn't sound familiar to you?
没听过加里·罗斯这个名字吗
Is he that Gary?
难道是那个加里
No.
没有
Why do you ask?
你为什么要这么问
Oh, my god.
哦 老天啊
This the man who killed Katie?
是这人杀了凯蒂吗
You think your father's innocent?
你认为你父亲是无辜的吧
Can you explain to me
警探小姐 你能解释一下
Why I'm here, detective?
我为什么要来这吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
All right, so they...they both know something.
看来他们... 他们都知道些内情
He knows something and he's...
他知道一些事而他...
You think they're in it together?
你觉得他们是一伙的
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧 我不知道
I don't know.
我不能确定
Something's going on here.
这里头一定有些猫腻
You again?
又是你
Gary Rose.
加里·罗斯
Gary rose?
加里·罗斯
I never heard of him.
我从没听说过他
He was a hockey goalie.
他是个冰球守门员
He was a hood.
出身贫民窟
And what? You, uh... you think he killed Katie?
那又怎样 你... 你觉得是他杀了凯蒂
No, but we're pretty sure
不 但是我们很确信
That your partner, Bartolo, knew Gary
你的合伙人 巴托罗认识加里
And now Gary's dead.
而加里现在已经死了
Must be the guy he hired.
一定是他雇的那个人
You think Barolo could have done it?
你觉得有没有可能是巴托罗♥干♥的
Someone double-crossed me.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Did you know your son Tyler?
你知道你的儿子泰勒
Is negotiating to sell the company to Bartolo?
正在和巴托罗谈卖♥♥掉公♥司♥的事吗
He always wanted my company.
他一直都对我的公♥司♥虎视眈眈
How about Tyler?
那泰勒呢
He did have an affair with your wife.
他跟你妻子有不正当的关系
You know, she always did have good taste.
她的品味一直很高
Could he have killed her?
他是不是有可能杀了她
I...
我...
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
You listen to me!
你给我听着
You are never going to leave me!
你永远不许离开我
Never!
永远
Okay.
好吧
Coming.
来了
Ooh, you look terrible. Come on in.
你脸色难看极了 进来吧
Great, thanks.
真好 谢谢
Any luck with Arthur and Charlie?
亚瑟和查理那边有进展没有
Ah, I tell you, man, it's been tough.
老兄 进行得很艰难
It's hard to tell if Arthur's guilty or not.
很难断定亚瑟到底有没有罪
Bartolo could have hired Gary to frame Arthur.
巴托罗有可能雇了加里来陷害亚瑟
Or Arthur found out
或者是亚瑟发现
Tyler was having an affair with his step-mom
泰勒和他的继母有嗳昧关系之后
And he got Bartolo to hire Gary.
让巴托罗雇了加里
Right, okay. Or Katie broke it off with Tyler
没错 或者是凯蒂和泰勒分手后
And Tyler hired Gary.
泰勒雇了加里
Or Arthur killed her himself.
还有可能是亚瑟亲手把他杀死的
See what I mean? It's tough.
明白我的意思了吗 这很难
You ask me, it was that Tyler.
要我说 应该是泰勒
Why do you think it was Tyler?
你为什么觉得是泰勒
I don't know. It's a hunch, you know.
我不知道 是种直觉
That's a thing, right? Detectives get hunches.
有这么回事 对吗 警探都有直觉
I feel like if we lean on this guy one more time,
我觉得如果我们能再逼问这家伙一次
We're going to get something.
一定会有所收获
All right, you want to go talk to him?
好吧 你想跟他谈谈吗
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的 我很想
All right, let's do it. Let's go. All right.
好 让我们试试 我们走
Hey. Sorry. I'm just leaving.
你好 抱歉 我正要出去
Well, Tyler, do you mind if just we come in
泰勒 你介意我们进去
And talk for a few minutes?
跟你聊几分钟吗
No, I'm sorry. I'm in a rush.
不行 对不起 我很急
It's about your father's case, actually.
事实上 这跟你♥爸♥爸的案子有关
We've made some startling discoveries.
我们有一些惊人的发现
What?
怎么了
Mind if we talk inside, Tyler? It's a little cold out here.
我们可以进去谈吗 泰勒 外面很冷
What have you found out?
你们发现什么了
It's kind of complicated, actually.
老实说 这有些复杂
Do I have to move her?
我需要把她弄走吗
So if you wouldn't mind...
所以你要是不介意的话
I have to set the alarm. Okay, well, just...
我要上闹钟 好吧 只要...
I mean, this is something you'll want to hear.
这是你想知道的消息啊
And... Thank you, Tyler.
谢谢你 泰勒
You know what? I think you might be right.
知道吗 我觉得你可能是对的
I think he's involved in this.
他跟这事儿有牵连
Check this out.
快看呐
Don't get too close.
别跟太紧
That's Charlie's car.
那是查理的车
What? She followed him here, too?
什么 她也跟到这来了
Toby, don't call it in. do not...
托比 别去 别...
I'll call it in.
我要去
Don't get out of the car, Toby.
别下车 托比
Toby!
托比
Toby? Hey!
托比 嘿
What the hell are you doing here? I followed Tyler.
你怎么会在这 我跟踪了泰勒
You? Bartolo.
你呢 巴托罗
Up there.
在上面
Stay here. Be careful.
待在这 小心点
Freeze!
不许动
Detective! Backup's on the way.
警探 后援马上赶到
Call the coroner.
叫验尸官过来
You all right? So, what? What happened?
你还好吗 怎么了 发生什么事了
Suspect had a gun.
嫌疑人有枪
I pulled my weapon and ordered the suspect to freeze.
我拿出武器 命令他不许动
He fired once in my direction and I returned fire.
他朝我的方向开了一枪 我还击了
Copy. We're on our way.
收到 我们正在路上
Hide!
藏起来
Hello? Tyler?
有人吗 泰勒
Hey, you get hit?
你被击中了吗
It's my arm. Let me see.
在我的手臂上 让我看看
Is he okay? Who's there?
他还好吗 谁在那
Tyler!
泰勒
Katie. It's okay.
凯蒂 没事的
Katie? Katie Stebbes?
是凯蒂吗 凯蒂·斯戴布斯
It's okay.
没事了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I woke up and I thought I heard a noise
我醒过来 觉得有些动静
I went looking and by the time I got back to my bedroom...
我去看发生了什么事 等我回房♥的时候
...there was a guy there.
发现有一个男的在那
I thought he was a thief.
我以为他是个小偷
Drop it!
放下枪
Kick it back.
把它踢过来
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表