剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Adrianna. nice to meet you.
我叫阿德里安娜 很高兴认识你
Uh, you were friends with mina, right?
你是米娜的朋友 对吗
Yeah, yeah. we hang out.
嗯 我们一起出去玩的
You know her friend jason?
你认识她一个叫杰森的朋友么
Jason cullen?
杰森·库伦
Babe, I really think you should reconsider this,
亲爱的 你真的应该再考虑考虑
please!
求你了
Get off me! I just want to talk.
放开我! 我只是想聊聊
Yeah. I think she's busting that party.
嗯 我记得她在派对上吵架了
Cullen. he's tall, dark hair?
库伦 他个高吗 深色头发吗
Yeah, that's him. don't let him creep you out.
对 那就是他 别让他缠上你
He's a bit of a freak.
他这人有点怪异
Yeah, you know where I can find him?
好的 你知道哪里可以找到他么
Phone number? anything? I'm sorry.
电♥话♥号♥码 任何方法都行 对不起
He's not on my radar.
他不是我的猎物
I'm not really sure what mina saw in him.
我真不明白米娜看上他什么了
But listen, if you're interested in mina, go for it.
听着 你要对米娜感兴趣 去追吧
You haven't heard.
你还没听说
Heard what?
听说什么
Yeah, this is a message for detective marks.
这是给马珂警探的留言
It's toby logan.
我是托比·洛根
I know the last name of mina's boyfriend.
我知道他男朋友的姓了
Thanks.
谢谢
Jason cullen!
杰森·库伦
Police! we have a warrant.
警♥察♥ 我们有逮捕令
Detective, heads up!
警探 注意上方
Got it.
收到
Stop!
停下
Why'd you run, jason?
为什么逃跑 杰森
I read about mina's murder.
我在报纸上看到米娜被杀了
I know it looks bad for me.
我知道这看上去对我很不利
Right, your sexual assault charges in hamilton.
对 因为你在汉密尔顿被指控性侵害
With the not-guilty verdict.
但是被判无罪
Yeah.
对的
Hey, do I know you?
我认识你吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Focus, jason. you have an assault arrest,
注意 杰森 你曾经性侵害被捕
and mina's dead.
还牵连米娜的死
I didn't kill her. she was your girlfriend.
我没有杀她 她是你的女朋友
She was a friend.
她只是普通朋友
She was strangled, and we have your dna.
她被勒死了 而且我们也有你的DNA
Go home! get out!
回家去 出去
How did you even get up here?
你是怎么上来的
You go to her place. what?
你去了她家 什么
Grab her by the throat... excuse me?
你还掐她的喉咙 什么
Let go off me!
走开
Hey, toby!
托比
Back off.
退后
You want to get in front of this, jason,
你要想证明清白 杰森
now's the time.
现在是时候了
Okay, okay. I can explain.
好吧 我可以解释
Yes, I was at her place, and, yes, we had an argument.
是的 我去了她家 而且我们吵架了
She broke up with me at the club for some guy.
她为了某个男人跟我分手
I went to her place, and the guy was obviously there.
我去了她家 很显然那个男的也在
So you had an argument with her
所以你跟她吵架了
Because she was talking to another guy?
就因为她跟其他男人说话
No. what, then?
不 那是什么
We had issues.
我们之间有问题
What kind of issues?
什么样的问题
Relationship issues.
男女关系问题
Everybody has them, yeah?
每个人都有 不是么
Not everybody winds up dead.
不是每个人都会以死结束关系
All I did was shove her...
我只是推攘了她
Call me at 5:00 in the morning?
凌晨5点打电♥话♥给我
Let go of me! let go of me!
走开 走开
Who was the guy?
那个男人是谁
out! get out of my apartment!
出去 从我房♥间里滚出去
Fine, I will!
好 我走
I had enough, so I left.
我受够了 所以我走了
I swear she was alive.
我发誓 她还活着
Sorry, detective.
对不起 警探
you can have him back after I check him.
在您带走之前我需要先检查他的伤势
Okay. thank you.
好的 谢谢
Oz? can I have a hand here?
奥兹 能帮我一把么
Yeah. hey.
好的 接着
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
So, you still think I did it?
你还是认为她是我杀的
What makes you think I'm looking at you as a suspect?
你凭什么认为我把你当成疑犯
Well, are you? not as much as yesterday.
你是这么想的吗 至少不像昨天那样
You know, I think you're completely wrong
我觉得你对杰森·库伦这个人
About this jason cullen guy.
完全想错了
You mean jason cullen,
你是说杰森·库伦
The guy with the history of sexual assault?
这个有性侵犯史的人
Yeah, doesn't make him a killer.
对 那不证明他是杀手
So, what does it make him?
那什么证明他是杀手
See, I don't know. I'm not a cop.
我不知道 我又不是警♥察♥
You know, when I saw him with her that night?
在我看到他们的那个晚上
And I heard his voice, and he wasn't talking murder.
我听到他的声音 他不是在说谋杀
I'll bet you your badge he didn't strangle her.
你得用你警♥察♥的身份来证明他无罪
Strangulation is the cause of death.
死因是被勒窒息
Jason cullen swears
杰森·库伦发誓
mina was alive when he left her.
他离开的时候米娜还活着
Is it possible we're missing something?
我们是不是遗忘了什么
Like what?
比如
I don't know.
我不知道
Some alternative to strangulation, maybe?
有没可能其他因素导致窒息
Well, it's possible. uh...
嗯 是有可能
Well, let's say she had a preexisting condition.
假设存在这么一种情况
Like?
比如
Well, sometimes an artery in the neck is-is twisted.
有些人脖子处的动脉 是缠绕的
It's a, it's a birth defect, not uncommon.
是先天性缺陷 挺常见的
Mina had it.
米娜也有
She did?
真的
In the carotid artery.
就在颈部动脉
I-i'm sorry. I saw it,
对不起 我看到了
But I didn't think it was relevant.
但是没联♥系♥到死因上
Well, it wouldn't be unless she had arterial plaque.
这不会是死因 除非她有动脉噬斑
It could have dislodged when he grabbed her neck.
有可能是他掐她脖子时噬斑被移位了
When the plaque gets to the brain,
当这个噬斑进入大脑后
It could then trigger cerebral ischemia,
会导致大脑局部缺血
Which would enlarge the brain
使得大脑胀大
And then shut down the lungs,
然后停止肺呼吸
Making it seem like strangulation.
让她看起来像窒息而死
So when cullen left,
所以说当库伦离开时
mina could have been alive?
米娜可能还活着
Pinpointing the time of death closely is hard, but...
找到精确的死亡时间虽然不大可能 但是
It's possible that mina's death
米娜的死有可能
Could have occurred after cullen left.
是在库伦离开后才发生的
Oh, you... what?
你 什么
Who's who's that from, that note?
这纸条是哪儿来的
It's elizabeth.
伊丽莎白给的
Elizabeth. the peanut lady.
伊丽莎白 那位"花生"女士
Oh, yeah.
噢 知道了
She gave me her number.
她给了我她的电♥话♥号♥码
That's good. are you gonna give her a call?
不错嘛 要给她打电♥话♥吗
I don't know. I want to.
不知道 我想啊
It's just a little... it's weird.
只是有点 奇怪而已
How how is that weird? I don't...
怎么会 我不
I don't know. don't read my mind.
我不知道 别读我的思想
I'm not gonna read your mind.
我才不会去读呢
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表