剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, you are. you think I know why
你会的 你觉得我知道
I'm not gonna call her and you're gonna do
我不给她电♥话♥的原因 然后你要
The little jedi mind trick thing and...
玩一些绝地武士的思感把戏 然后
Hey, listen, if you don't want to call a girl...
如果你不想给这女孩打电♥话♥
I want to.
我想啊
I just don't want to.
只是有点不愿意
Mr. Bey!
贝伊先生
Are we in trouble here?
我们惹麻烦了吗
Mr. bey?
贝伊先生
You have a visitor.
你有个访客
Hey, osman.
奥斯曼
You devil. hey.
你的小恶魔 好啊
Your boss was nice enough to let me bring you these.
你们老大人真好 允许我送给你这些
Thanks.
谢谢
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
I, um, just wanted to thank you.
我 就是想谢谢你
You know, for saving my life.
救了我的命
Thanks, liz.
谢谢 小伊
Oh, that's nice.
这真好
It's a box full of oranges.
一大箱子的橙子
Well, i-i didn't
我
Know what to get you,
不知道该送什么
And I figured who doesn't like oranges?
所以我想是个人♥大♥概都喜欢橙子
It's a dumb gift, right?
很二的礼物 是不是
No, no.
不 不
It's great. it's great.
这很好 很好
I-i don't eat enough oranges.
我需要多吃点橙子
Oh, and I also
我还
Got you these from work.
从公♥司♥带了这些给你
I didn't know exactly what you'd like,
我不是很清楚你的喜好
So there's a little bit of everything.
所以什么都给你弄了点
Yeah. cool.
嗯 真好
I can, I can listen to these while I make juice.
我 我可以边榨橙汁边听
Okay.
好的
Speaking of work, I should get back.
说到工作 我该回去了
I'll see you soon.
再见
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好的
All right, yeah.
嗯 正好
Give her a call.
给她打电♥话♥吧
My first wife was crazy, too.
我第一个老婆也挺疯狂的
No, mr. ryder, she's not crazy.
不 赖德先生 她不疯
she's in love.
是因为恋爱了
They all are at first.
每个人刚开始的时候都很痴狂
And then what happens?
然后呢
Three kids, a mortgage, and a minivan in the driveway.
3个孩子 贷款 还有路上的小货车
The rest of your life.
这就是你的下半辈子
He's happy with his life choices.
他对自己人生的选择很满足
Maybe he doesn't get enough vitamin c.
也许是因为他没有摄入足够的维C
Like, I could totally remedy that situation right here.
就像我可以化解刚才的情况那样
Come, follow me.
来 跟着我
Come and see where I live and play.
来看我住和玩的地方
See, this is mina in her apartment.
看 这是米娜住公♥寓♥
It's like you're shooting a documentary.
感觉你是在拍纪录片
The rent's kind of crazy, but...
租金有点吓人 但是
Yeah, it's just a video I took on my phone.
嗯 这只是我用手♥机♥拍的视频
A/c...
空调
We were having a good time.
我们那时相处得很愉快
...a walk-in closet,
一个步入式橱柜
And most importantly... more wine.
更重要的是 还有美酒
What's this?
这是什么
Well, it-it's part of my process.
这是我读出她当时想什么的一部分
I just... I picked up images,
我挑出些图片
And I try to sort them out of my head.
我试着把它们从我脑子里整理出来
That's what's going on in there? Not exactly,
那里到底发生了什么 不清楚
But, uh, it's the closest I can get.
但是我可以从那个橱柜中发现什么
People's thoughts, they're all mixed up, you know
你知道 人们往往想的很复杂
So I try to pull images from different places
所以我努力从不同角度呈现图像
And sort them out.
然后把它们整理清楚
That's crazy.
很疯狂
Like good crazy, I mean
我是说很不错
This is all pretty cool stuff.
这些东西都很酷
Is that the boyfriend?
这是她的男朋友吗
Yeah, it's Jason Cullen.
是的 叫贾森·库伦
He didn't do it. You sure?
不是他杀死米娜的 你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure as I can be.
是的 我十分确定
In the ambulance, I got a hit off
在救护车上 我弄清了
What he was thinking that night.
他那天晚上在想什么
When he left, Mina was still alive.
他离开时 米娜还活着
Who's this guy?
这家伙又是谁
I don't know. she couldn't stop
我不知道 那晚这人总是
Thinking about him that night.
不停出现在她脑海里
Maybe a family member?
是不是什么家人
Sugar daddy, maybe?
或者是老色狼
No, I don't think so.
我想不是
Man, you pasted this guy together, like, 20 times.
你拼接这个家伙的图像都好像有20次了
It's creepy.
有些怪异
I know.
我知道
Kept nagging at her.
一直在她脑海里挥之不去
That?
那个吗
Nothing.
没有什么
It's just boring work stuff.
只是工作上一些无聊的东西
I can't shake it.
我总觉得这里有问题
Maybe you should try to find him.
或许你应该试着找到他
I mean, if cullen doesn't know
我想如果库伦不知道
What happened to Mina, this guy just might.
米娜发生了什么 这个家伙应该知道
Is there anything new on Mina?
米娜的案子有什么新进展吗
Is that your way of rubbing it in?
你怎么老提这件事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know how you figured it out,
我不知道你是怎么弄清楚的
But the coroner backed you up.
但是法医赞同你的想法
Mina died of a preexisting condition.
米娜死于先存的疾病
And, yes, we're still gonna charge
我们仍然会起诉
Jason cullen with manslaughter charges.
杰森·库伦 控告他过失杀人
So if you're happy now, go away.
你满意的话 现在就离开
No. Cullen didn't do it.
错了 库伦没有杀人
Toby, I don't need this.
托比 我不需要你告诉我这个
And you don't need me and my boss in your face right now.
你也不需要我和我上司现在给你难堪
What did I do to you?
我有做错什么吗
You walked through the door.
你擅自进来
Yeah, I want to talk to you.
我只是想和你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
I want to show you this.
我想给你看看这个
Something that your three-year-old nephew
就是这种你三岁侄子
pasted together?
玩的拼图
Funny I don't have a nephew.
别说笑了 我没有侄子
No, this is a collage of a guy
这是我凭记忆描绘出的这个家伙的图像
I saw outside Mina's apartment.
他曾出现在米娜的公♥寓♥外
The night that she was murdered?
她被杀的那天晚上
You saw this guy outside the apartment? Yeah.
你见到这个人在米娜公♥寓♥外 是的
Well, he looks a lot like this.
他的样子就和这差不多
His face, his eyes, they're all very similar to this.
他的脸 眼睛都和这差不多
Yeah, I get it. so?
我清楚了 那么你是要
So, you should look for this guy.
你应该去查查这个人
Maybe he's the killer.
或许他才是凶手
Because he was outside of her apartment?
就因为他那天在她公♥寓♥外面吗
Yeah, maybe.
是的 也许就是这样
Toby, did you see him coming out of the apartment?
那你有看到他从公♥寓♥里面出来吗
Did he look nervous?
他看上去紧张吗
Was he trying to flee the scene? No.
他是不是试图逃离现场 没看到
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表