剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
When you're my tour dj
当你成为了我巡回演出的DJ
and we're selling out arenas,
我们的演出票卖♥♥疯了的时候
No one's gonna care you failed your driver's ed test.
没人会关心你驾照考试不及格
I don't care what mom says.
我不在乎妈妈说了什么
Ma.
妈妈
Yes.
是
Yes, a driver's license is important.
是的 驾照很重要
Yes, I will be at dinner on saturday.
我星期六会来吃晚饭
Bye-bye.
再见
Tell me you have turntables.
你有唱片机的 是吧
Toby what?
托比 干吗
Are you coming to young thunda's party with me?
你会和我一起去杨·桑德的派对吗
I don't know. I'm still thinking about it.
不知道 我还在考虑
If I don't roll with a deep crew,
如果我不带个同伴
Young thunda's gonna think I'm a wannabe gangster type.
杨·桑德会认为我想敲诈勒索他
Oz, you are a wannabe gangster.
奥兹 你就是想敲诈他
Hate to break it to you, man.
我不想打击你
So why'd that kid bolt?
为什么那孩子要逃走
Could be his way of saying, "leave me alone."
也许这就是他想"单独待会"的方式
You saw what they were doing to him.
你看见他们是怎么对他的
I mean, they could've killed him.
他们差点就杀死他了
Toby, kids do stupid things.
托比 孩子常做蠢事
If he doesn't want your help, he doesn't want your help.
如果他不要你帮忙 那他就不要你的帮助
Well, he doesn't want it, but he needs it.
他不想要 不代表他不需要
Could you just pull over here for a minute?
你能把车靠边停下吗
What? just pull over.
什么 停到那边
Hey, you kids know where I can find daniel?
孩子们 你们知道丹尼尔在哪里吗
Kid named daniel?
一个叫丹尼尔的孩子
Okay.
好吧
All right.
不错
Great.
很好
They don't trust uniforms.
他们不相信穿制♥服♥人员
I'm looking for a kid named daniel.
我在找个孩子 他叫丹尼尔
Any particular reason?
有什么特别的原因吗
Not that I'd help you if you had one.
有原因也不一定会帮你
Would you help me if I had one?
如果我有原因的话 你会帮我吗
Let's just say I'm not the lost and found.
我这里可不是失物认领处
Hey, listen.
听着
We picked him up last night.
昨晚我们遇到了他
He was worked over pretty good.
他被打的很惨
And if he wants to file a police report...
如果他去警局做笔录的话
What? give you a call?
给你打电♥话♥吗
Can you get him to call detective charlie marks?
可以让他打电♥话♥给查理·马珂探员吗
Thanks, but I can already tell you
谢谢 但我可以告诉你
This kid's not gonna want to file charges.
这孩子不会起诉的
Keep the card.
把名片留着
But you may want to try around college at bathurst.
你可以去巴瑟斯特大学那里转转
Lose the uniform.
别穿制♥服♥
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, get out of here.
好了 离开这里
Who is he?
他是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
He's looking for you.
他在找你
You screw up again and ramone's gonna...
你又搞砸了 雷蒙准备
Hey. go ahead, man.
继续说啊 哥们
Ramone's gonna what? you follow me here?
雷蒙准备怎么 你跟踪我
That's the guy?
就是他吗
It's just the paramedic
他只是个救护人员
From the other day. yeah?
前几天认识的
Why's he looking for you?
他为什么找你
I don't know. ask him.
我不知道 你问他
What the hell do you want?
你究竟要干什么
That's none of your business, man.
这不关你的事
Yeah, what do you want?
那你到底想怎样
Look, I just want to talk.
听着 我只是很想和你们聊聊
All right?
好吗
Just give us a minute.
给我们几分钟
Why don't you give me a reason.
你为什么不给我个理由
Okay, you want a reason?
好吧 你想要理由
How about six months for assault?
人身攻击罪够你蹲半年的大牢了
That's what you get for beating the crap out of a kid that age.
这就是你伤害一个未成年人的报应
In front of witnesses, no less.
有目击者 你逃不了的
That's kind of stupid, man.
这真是愚蠢至极
How old are you, 17?
你几岁了 17
What, are you 18? huh? oh, don't worry.
还是18 别担心
You're not gonna go to juvie.
你不会去少管所
You'll go to dorchester or kingston.
你会去多尔切斯特或是金斯顿
That's pretty cool, huh?
你满意了吧
You're a tough guy.
我知道你是条硬汉
You can handle it.
你一定能熬过来的
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hey, danny, don't say nothing.
丹尼尔 别透露半点风声
Listen, man, you got to get yourself checked out.
听着 你得对自己负责
I'm fine.
我很好
I don't think you are.
我并不这么认为
I don't think you're meant for the streets, daniel.
我认为在街头混并不适合你 丹尼尔
So if you foster daniel, just a dollar a day
那不如抚养我 每天只要一美元
Can provide him with the food and medicine he needs.
就能满足我的日常所需
All right, okay, so foster care isn't perfect, alright?
抚养并不是最好的办法 懂吗
But it's safe.
但是至少安全
What are you, some poster boy
你以为自己是解决
For the lost and left behind?
问题青年的代言人吗
Was home really that bad?
家里真的那么不好吗
We can get you some help.
我们可以给你提供帮助
I'm fine. I can take care of myself.
我很好 我能照顾好自己
Yeah? what? what are you going to do? what are you going to do?
好吧 那你要去做什么 你去做什么
You going to steal car radios?
准备去偷车载音响
Or are you more interested in pharmacies?
或是你对抢劫药店更有兴趣
Get bent.
让开
Hey, whoa! come on, man.
拜托 伙计
What about ramone?
雷蒙是谁
What about ramone?
雷蒙是谁
Is he making you do this?
是他让你做这些的吗
'cause if he is, you got to tell the cops.
如果是这样 你必须告诉警♥察♥
If you don't do it, you're dead.
如果你不做 你就得死
I'm with you, ramone. you talk, you're dead.
我们可是一伙的 雷蒙 你要是说了 就得死
Look, I'm not telling anybody anything.
听着 我什么事都不会说的
Look, daniel, what are you running from, man?
丹尼尔 你在逃避什么
You know, danny,
你心里清楚 丹尼
Who is lisa greyson?
丽莎·格雷森是谁
What?
什么
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Just get the hell out of my way.
别挡路
I think it's about time you and I paid ramone a little visit.
看来现在该带你去见见雷蒙了
What? I didn't do nothing
什么 我什么也没说啊
Hey! thanks. how are you doing?
谢谢 你在做什么
Oh, a knife wound.
一起刀伤
Guy had one too many mai-tais at a family barbecue,
有个人在家庭烧烤上喝了太多的麦泰酒[一种鸡尾酒]
Ended up stabbing himself.
最后刺了自己
Oh! how's he doing?
他怎么样了
Ah, he's fine.
目前情况不错
I don't think the suckling pig is going to press any charges.
我猜那些烤乳猪应该不会起诉他的
They rarely do.
我猜也是
Do you remember that kid who ran away?
还记得那个溜跑的孩子吗
The one with the jeans?
穿牛仔裤的那个
Yeah. daniel.
是的 丹尼尔
I found him.
我找到他了
Oh, you did?
是吗
Yeah. I think he's in trouble.
是的 我想他有麻烦了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表