剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You saw something. yeah.
你看到过什么 没错
Could you be a little less specific?
能再详细点吗
I saw...
我看到...
Flowing light
有淡淡的光
Coming out of her hands, going into the child.
从她手中进入那个孩子体内
All I know is-- you know what?
我就知道
You never know.
你永远不会相信
You really think that this girl can heal people?
你真的相信这个女孩能治愈别人
There are a lot of things I can't explain.
有很多事情我没法解释
Yeah, me, too.
我也有很多事没法解释
My-my success with women, for example.
比如我对女人总是能志在必得
It doesn't mean I think You can un-break a baby's bones.
但我就不会相信你能给婴儿接骨
Check this out.
看看这个
See that woman there?
看到这个女的了吗
She's waiting to be treated. I've seen her before.
她在等着接受治疗 我以前见过她
What, like at the hospital?
在哪 医院
No.
不是
Remember that vision I was telling you about?
还记得我告诉过你的那个幻象吗
The guy was threatening iris's life.
有人正威胁着爱莉丝的生命
Saw her.
再看她
Yeah.
就是她
You know, toby, whatever you're smoking,
托比 不管你嗑的什么药
next time, If you bring some for me,
下次给我也带点
then we can both Kind of have a little fun trip together.
这样我们可以一起来个奇幻小旅行
Oh, I got to jet. I-i promised wally I'd tuck him in.
我得走了 我答应了瓦力要请他吃饭
This was fun.
很有意思
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, hey, yeah. you got a minute?
能打扰你一会儿吗
This isn't about the attempted shooting On dundas street,is it?
不会是关于登打士街上的蓄意枪击案吧
no. Then make it real quick.
不是 那快说吧
There's this faith healer and someone wants to kill her.
是关于一个信仰治疗者 有人要杀她
Because?
因为
I read her mind.
我读到了她的想法
You're still on that?
又来了
No, I proved it to you.
不是 我已经证明给你看了
Toby, I was drunk.
托比 我当时喝醉了
Yeah, you're not drunk now.
就算是 你现在没醉吧
Let me prove it to you again.
我再给你证明一次
Well, can you bend spoons?
你能让勺子弯曲吗
I always thought that was really cool.
我一直觉得那挺酷的
Come on. that's fake.
得了吧 那是骗人的
And healers aren't? what about martians?
信仰疗者就不是骗人的了 那火星人呢
They prefer to be called aliens.
他们更喜欢被称作外星人
Look, okay, I'm sorry.
好了 不好意思
What exactly do you have?
你到底有什么事
There's this healer. her name's iris.
有一个信仰治疗者 她叫爱莉丝
I'm pretty sure someone wants to kill her.
我确信有人想要杀害她
Who? male? female?
什么人 男的 女的
Uh, I'm not sure.
这我还不确定
So this is, like, what, a hunch to you?
那这算怎么回事 你的直觉
Come on, you're a cop.
拜托 你是个警♥察♥
You love hunches.
警♥察♥就爱直觉
Yeah, our own.
是啊 仅限于警♥察♥
Look, toby, I'm sorry, but I've been up All night,
托比 我很抱歉 我一晚没睡了
and I've got a shooter on the loose.
而且我还有一个在逃的枪击犯
You know what? I'm gonna do some more digging,
我现在要去多挖掘点资料
But I'm gonna come back to you.
不过我还会来找你的
Do that.
随你了
So wally gets his poker game going-- everybody on his floor.
瓦力给在场的人发牌
I swear he deals from the bottom of the deck.
我敢打赌他发牌时出老千
How much you lose?
你输了多少
$300.
300美元
I was about to come back; I had a full house.
最后一把 我凑了个满堂红
All of a sudden morty in 8c has a cardiac episode.
结果他突然心脏病犯了
Yeah. I swear he was just bluffing to get out of it.
他肯定只是想找借口脱身
Hey, guys.
伙计们
So we ran an ultrasound On wally.
我们给瓦力做了超声波扫描
Significant fluid retention in his abdominal cavity.
发现他腹腔有积水
Bilirubin levels are spiking.
胆红素过高
Liver? Yep.
肝的毛病 没错
he just played poker last night.
我们昨晚还一起玩扑克来着
He was fine; he cleaned me out.
他很正常啊 他把我都榨干了
Yeah, well, he obviously got dealt a different hand today.
那他今天肯定是玩不成了
The man sure does love his sponge bath.
他很享受擦身浴
Hey, what's not to love? It's a sponge bath.
擦身浴可不是什么好事
Am I right?
我说的对吧
Hey, fellas, what do you say?
小伙子们 怎么样
How you doing, wally?
感觉怎么样 瓦力
Aaah,comme ci comme ca
一般般了
They think I got a bum liver.
他们说我的肝坏掉了
Ah, liver shmiver.
小问题
You look good.
你看起来很硬朗
You look clean.
很干净
I look like crap.
我看起来像个废物
No, no, you're still beautiful to us.
不会 我们都觉得你风采依旧
Anything we can get you?
要我们给你带点什么吗
Yeah, cigars would be nice--
行啊 雪茄吧
a box of hand-rolled cubans,
要古巴的
A big bottle of 18-year-old single malt.
还要一大瓶储藏了18年的纯麦芽酒
And a trip to see the northern lights.
再来一趟旅行 去看看极光
Northern lights?
看极光
You?
你
Yeah, my son-- he saw them once.
我儿子看过一次
He said they're really something.
他说那美极了
You got a son, wally?
瓦力 你有儿子
I had... had.
我曾经有过...曾经
W-we-we'll get you that stuff.
我们会把东西给你带来的
We'll hook you right up, wally, okay?
我们一会儿来看你 好吧
Be good.
保重
Hey, you guys have been real nice to me.
谢谢你们一直很照顾我
I mean that.
我是认真的
You're talking like you're going somewhere, wally.
瓦力 说的好像你要出远门了一样
Nobody lives forever.
没有人能永生
You know what, wally?
瓦力 知道吗
You're a pretty good guy.
你是个非常好的人
You've been good to us, man.
你一直很照顾我们 伙计
You hang in there, you stay positive.
坚持住 乐观点
These doctors are pretty good.
这的医生医术都很好
Come up with something.
坚持住
We'll see you.
我们会来看你的
Think about the scotch, wally.
多想想威士忌 瓦力
All right?
说定了
Hey, there, how you doing?
你好
Marisa, I'm toby logan.
玛丽莎 我是托比·洛根
Hello, mr. logan.
您好 洛根先生
All right, let me guess.
我来猜猜看
About every five minutes someone's coming up
每隔五分钟就有人来问你
To you And asking the room number of gavin frost.
加文·弗罗斯特的房♥间号♥码
Yes. but hotel rules
没错 但是酒店规定
You can't give out the room number.
你不能透露客人的房♥间号♥码
That's right.
完全正确
Not without a little financial incentive.
除非能给我点小费
Marisa, you got to be a little more discreet
玛丽莎 你得谨慎点
'cause earlier I saw someone slip you a 50.
我刚才看见有人给了你50块小费
That's a lie.
不可能
That guy in the wheelchair ratted me out.
那个坐轮椅的人把我给卖♥♥了
I heard you tell the guy in the wheelchair it's room 204.
我听到你告诉那个坐轮椅的人 是204号♥房♥间
If I did, that's not where they're staying.
就算我说了 我也是骗他的
It's 1721, dummy.
是1721号♥房♥间 白♥痴♥
You're good. you're really good.
不错 干得好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表