剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey,how you doing,gary? Toby logan.
你好 加里 我是托比·洛根
hi. when are you looking for somebody?
你们要找谁吗
Oh,we're looking for tuesday night at...
我们在找星期二晚上的...
No,it's not him.
不 不是他
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 对
I mentioned katie's address, He was thinking about his girlfriend.
我提到凯蒂的地址时他在想他女朋友
I mentioned the name of the rink, He's thinking about his girlfriend.
我提到冰球场的名字时他还在想他女朋友
Then I pretend to get a phone call
然后我假装接了一个来自叫巴托罗的
From a goalie named bartolo who can do it after all
能胜任守门员一职的电♥话♥
And he was thinking about his girlfriend.
他却还在想他女朋友
Was she cute,at least?
她可爱吗
In his mind,yeah,she was.
在他心里 是的
What do you mean? guys exaggerate the hotness
你什么意思 你是要说
Of their girlfriends in their own mind?
情人眼里出西施
You kidding me? yeah. everyone does that.
你搞笑吗 大家都这样
Well,I date very attractive women,
我都和特有魅力的女孩约会
So I wouldn't know about that.
所以我不了解你们的感受
Okay,who's next?
好 下一个是谁
You know,toby,I think the son did it.
托比 我觉得是他儿子做的
Think about it. he ends up with all the money.
你想一下 他得到了所有的钱
The only problem,oz,he was away at school.
奥兹 问题是他不在现场在学校
Gary rose,right? is that...
加里·罗斯 对吧 是那个...
Yeah,that's the last one on the list. all right.
对 这是名单上最后一个了 好
gary rose?
加里·罗斯
Who are you? how are you doing? I'm toby logan.
你是谁 你好 我是托比·洛根
We're looking for a goalie for a couple of games on the weekend.
我们想找个守门员参加这周末的比赛
I charge $55 an hour plus travel. That's fine.
55元1小时 包括车程时间 行
where? oakville.
在哪 奥克维尔
What rink?
什么冰球场
centennial arena, 48 st. kevin avenue.
百年运动场 在凯文大街48号♥
It's actually a mixed league.
实际上是个混合联赛
It's run by a girl named katie.
是个叫凯蒂的女孩发起的
Who are you? What the hell are you talking about?
你是谁 你究竟想说什么
Nothing,man. we're just looking for a killer goalie.
没什么 我们只是在找一个守门员杀手
What,are you nuts,man?
怎么回事 你疯了吗
What the hell? take it easy. easy!
到底怎么了 放轻松 放轻松
Tell your friend he gives me the creeps.
告诉你朋友他让我毛骨悚然
Yeah,I can hear you. Good.
我听得到你说 很好
Come on. come on.
走吧 走吧
I didn't see that coming.
我没意料到会这样
All right,what's the news?
好吧 有什么结果
Well,news is,the ribs aren't broken.
结果就是肋骨没有断
Just a little bruised.
只是有点瘀伤
Right over here,though...Right there.
就在这上面 就在那
that explains the last year and a half.
这就可以解释为什么你一年半都是这样了
Okay. there's no heart.
什么 你没有心[指没心没肺]
Ow,yeah,no,there's a heart there.
不对 我是有心的
No. that hurt. that's mean.
不 这很伤人
Come here. look,doc. look!
到这来 来 医生 看
Doctor,come here. give me your hands,please.
医生 到这来 把你的手给我
This,right here? feel that. right there.
它就在这 你感觉下 这儿
Hmm. That's a heartbeat.
嗯嗯 那是心跳
maybe. but I think you have to have tachycardia.
也许 不过我觉得你好像心搏过速
What's that? that is,uh,oh.
怎么会呢 是
Yeah. accelerated heartbeat. yes.
对 心跳加速 是的
Mm-hmm. it's dangerous,right?
这很危险 对吗
Can lead to severe light-headedness.
会导致一些轻微的头痛
I have light-headedness. Is there a cure for that?
我有轻微头痛 有什么治疗方法吗
Maybe. Some osculatory therapy.
有一些接触性治疗法
Yeah? wow,what's that? I think I forgot what that one was.
什么呢 我想我忘了那是什么
This.
就是这个
Well,I'm sorry to hear about your family's money problems.
关于你家庭的财务问题我感到抱歉
So,what kind of restaurant was it again?
再问下是什么类型的饭馆
It's turkish,sir.
是土耳其风格的
I didn't know you were turkish.
我不知道你是土耳其人
Yeah. it's good. it's a lot of meat and cheese,
对 很不错 有很多肉和奶酪
And dough and crumbled pistachios.
还有面团和碎坚果
Well,anyway,to answer your question,
不管怎样 我告诉你
Probably the quickest way is to go short on the 60
也许最快的方法是在60元的价位卖♥♥空
And long on the russell.
然后跟着罗素指数走
I don't know what...
我不知道你在说什么...
Are you talking about horse racing?
你在说赛马吗
No. stock market.
不 股票市场
so,what kind of capital are we dealing with here?
我们到底多少钱可以投资的
500. $500,000. wow.
500 50万美元
$500.
500美元
$500?! what,are you crazy? toby,get over here.
500美元 你疯了 托比 过来
Did you realize our boy had such a sense of humor?
他之前可没那么幽默啊
Oh,oz? no,sir.
奥兹吗 没有 长官
Not at all. he doesn't have one.
一点也没有 他缺乏幽默感
I'm actually trying to be quite serious right now.
实际上我现在很严肃
So I heard you're getting back on the rig?
医疗器械让你恢复得挺快嘛
Doc says tomorrow I should be better.
医生说明天我的状况会更好些
All right,well you take care of that.
不错 你好好照顾自己
All right. excuse me.
好 失陪一下
Does it hurt? Uh,only when I breathe.
痛吗 只有呼吸的时候会痛
Ah. come with me. I want to show you something.
跟我来 给你看点东西
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier,
很抱歉我没有早些和你联♥系♥
But it's been kind of a crazy night.
但是昨晚状况真得有点混乱
Did you find gary rose? Kind of.
你找到加里·罗斯了吗 差不多了
We found a body I think you might be interested in.
我们发现一具尸体 我猜你也许有兴趣
Katie stebbes?
凯蒂·斯戴布斯吗
no. We pulled him out from the lake.
不是 我们把他从湖里捞上来
He had a hockey puck stuffed in his mouth
有个冰球塞在他嘴里
Duct-tapped shut.
呼吸道被堵塞了
Is this the guy you were talking about? Yeah.
这就是你一直说的那个家伙吗 对
So,how did you know how to find him?
那么你是怎么找到他的
Oz put together a list of goalies named gary
奥兹把叫加里的守门员列在一张名单上
And we went and we talked to them.
我们去找他们和他们交谈
We talked to this guy.
我们和这个家伙谈过
Obviously,he knew something about katie.
显然他知道一些关于凯蒂的事
So,was he your killer?
那么 他是凶手吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I saw gunshots.
我看到枪击
I saw blood on sheets and next thing you know,
我看到床单上的血 接下来你也知道
I see him with her and she's fine
我看到他和凯蒂在一起 她还没死
And they're leaving the bedroom.
他们正要离开房♥间
But you didn't see him kill her?
但是你没有看到他杀凯蒂
No. Did I get this guy killed?
没有 是我害这个家伙被杀的吗
No,he got himself killed.
不 是他自己的错
The question is,by whom?
重点是 谁杀的
Come on. We got to go.
快点 我们要走了
Gary Rose.
加里·罗斯
Never heard of him.
从没听说过他
Maybe this one will ring a bell.
也许这会让你想起点什么
His color is not so good.
他的肤色看起来不太好
Do you remember the assault charge?
还记得上次你以前
You ducked?
那起人身攻击指控吗
Well, Gary didn't.
并不是加里干的
He spent two years in Kingston for it.
他为此在金斯顿监狱被关两年
That's a hell of a coincidence, don't you think?
那真是太巧了 不是吗
Yeah.
恩
Tranquilo.
冷静点[西语]
Ella no sabe nada.
她什么都不知道[西语]
Did Arthur stebbes ask you to do this?
是亚瑟·斯戴布斯让你做的吗
I haven't spoken to Arthur since the day he got arrested.
自从亚瑟被捕 我就没跟他说过话
Okay?
好吗
Look, all I know is this...
听着 我知道的就这么多...
His son Tyler is trying to sell me his share of the business
他儿子泰勒想把他在公♥司♥的股份卖♥♥给我
'Cause he's, uh, moving to Europe.
因为他 要搬去欧洲
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表