剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse us. oh, no.
请让一下 哦 不
Look. check it out.
看 看那边
Officer, we can take it from here.
警官 交给我们处理吧
Fire department's on their way with a ladder and a net.
消防队正带着梯子和安全网赶过来
Orders are to keep an eye on him.
上头命令先看住他
Let's do this alright
开始吧 好的
We'll get it. yeah.
我们会处理的 好
Okay, sir?
好吧 先生
Take it easy, now. we just want to talk to you, okay?
放松点 我们只想跟你聊聊 好吗
We're here to help. it's going to be okay.
我们是来帮你的 会没事的
Stay away from me, now, or I'll-i'll, uh...
离我远点 不然我就...
do something terrible
做可怕的事了
Hey, guys? maybe you should back off a bit.
也许你们俩还是退回来一点比较好
It's okay.
没事的
Come on, guys.
快点吧 你们这些人
I'm freezing my butt off up here.
我站这都快冻死了
Hey, wally.
瓦力
Wally, what the hell's this crap, man? what are you doing?
瓦力 这是怎么回事 你在干什么
You know how difficult it is these days
你知道现在这些日子找个
To get a roof over your head and a warm meal?
避难所 混个温饱有多难吗
You think they're going for it, huh?
你觉得他们能帮到我吗
That I need hospitalization, I mean?
我需要医院收容
Oh, yeah, absolutely, wally. there's no question.
当然没问题 瓦力 绝对没问题的
Yeah? yeah.
是吗 是的
Okay. should I faint?
好吧 我现在该假装晕倒吗
Look where you are, wally.
看看你站哪呢 瓦力
That's a good point.
很有道理
Maybe I should just babble a little bit.
或者我应该再胡言乱语一会
Wally. huh?
瓦力 干嘛
Why don't you come back from the ledge? Eh?
你还是从屋檐那下来吧 好吗
yeah.
好吧
Come on. good man. good good. okey
来吧 好样的 好吧
come on. all right.
来吧 没问题了
All right.
好的
We'll take it from here. thank you. thank you.
都交给我们了 谢谢 谢谢
It's okay.
没事了
Okay. make way. make way. thank you.
好的 请让一让 让一让 谢谢
We're all heroes today.
大家今天都好样的
So, all the shelters full, wally?
所有收♥容♥所♥都满了吗 瓦力
This time of year,
也就这时候人满为患
It's like trying to get a room on bourbon street
就好像在狂欢节那天
During the mardi gras.
在波旁街找位置一样
You know, you look good.
你气色不错
Yeah, next, you'll be saying I smell good.
是啊 之后你就会说我体味也不错了
No.
不会的
So, you guys going to be able to set me up with a room
那么你们能帮我安排一个房♥间
For a couple of nights?
住几晚吗
Yeah, yeah. we've never failed you. come on.
可以的 我们从来没让你失望过
Nuh-uh.
确实没有
What is that? three rides in three months in your bus?
怎么回事 三个月上了三次你们的车
Hey, he just needs a hot meal and a place to sleep.
他只是想吃顿热乎饭有个地方睡
I can admit him. no problem.
我可以收纳他 没问题
But if beds become scarce...
但是如果床位又开始缺了...
And please, tell him to behave himself.
还有拜托 告诉他自觉点
I will. I promise. he'll keep his hands to himself.
我会的 我保证 他会管好自己的
All right. thanks, livy.
好的 谢谢 小奥
Go. go save some broken people.
去吧 救济扶贫去吧
Hey, you remember
你记得嘛
When wally hooked up that enema bag to the ekg machine?
那次瓦力把灌肠袋连到心电图机上
Yeah, oz. it wasn't that funny, man.
没错 奥兹 但是没什么好笑的
Clear!
准备就绪
Yeah, that poor nurse.
是啊 那个可怜的护士
What do you got? york hotel.
什么事 约克酒店
Baby fell out a window.
一个婴儿从窗户掉下去了
You're kidding.
天哪
Will somebody help me?
谁来帮帮我啊
Ma'am. ma'am. paramedics are on the way.
女士 女士 救护人员正在赶过来
Please that's my baby! they're saying nobody touches her.
求求你了 那是我的孩子 他们说不要动他
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Calm down, ma'am. come on.
冷静一点 女士
You've really got to calm down. it's okay.
你必须冷静一点 没事的
Hey, young lady, get away from her!
小姑娘 离他远点
Don't worry. I've got you.
别担心 我来帮你了
Come back to us. come back to us.
醒来吧 醒来吧
Come back.
醒过来
Let me go!
让我过去
You're okay. oh, you're okay.
没事了 没事了
What the hell just happened?
刚才到底发生了什么
You have no idea, man.
你根本想不到
She's fine.
她没事
She's a very lucky little girl.
她是个非常幸运的小姑娘
I turned away for a moment and I didn't know the window was open.
我就转过去一会 根本不知道窗户是开着的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I don't think you need to thank me on this one.
这事你不该谢我
We'll just need to shoot a couple of x-rays
我们只需要照几张X光片
To be sure and then you can take her home.
以防万一 然后你就可以带她回家了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, aside from a few bruises and abrasions, she's fine.
除了几处瘀伤和擦伤 她一点事也没有
Huh. told ya. incredible.When we got there,
跟你说过了 太神奇了 我们赶到的时候
That kid was unconscious, maybe worse.
那个婴儿昏迷不醒 或者更糟
This girl shows up and does this thing,
那个女孩出现了 不知做了点什么
suddenly kid sits up and cries.
突然那婴儿就醒过来哭了
Oh, come on, oz. every paramedic knows that luck's involved.
行了 奥兹 我们都知道这是运气在作怪
I mean, one person trips over a curb and never gets up again,
比如有人在马路边绊倒了 就一辈子也没起来
And then someone falls ten stories
还有人从10楼掉下来
And then the only thing that's broken is the cell phone.
唯一摔坏的只有他的手♥机♥
And besides, kids that size, they can bounce.
况且 像他那么大的孩子 活泼好动
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
It looked like the girl brought the kid back to life.
看起来好像那个女孩把婴儿救活了
You saw a teenager hold her hands over a baby.
你只看见她把手放在婴儿头上
That's hardly a parting of the red sea.
别断章取义了
No, but...
不 但是
Did you see broken bones and then see her heal them?
你有看到她把断骨接上没
No.
没有
Did you ascertain any real internal injuries
你有查出任何内伤
That she actually repaired? no.
被她治好了吗 没有
So, how do you know she actually healed anything?
那你怎么知道她有治愈功能
Yeah. yeah.
也是 也是
What exactly did you see?
你到底看见什么了
Well, I agree with you completely.
我完全同意你说的
Kids are quite resilient. they do bounce.
婴儿活泼好动 生命力强
How's wally doing?
瓦力怎么样了
His abdomen is tender.
他的腹部有点触痛
I'm going to run some tests while he's here.
我会趁他在这的时候给他做些检查
He assaulted a nurse.
他袭击了一个护士
Over pudding.
因为布丁
Come on, guys. tapioca?
别这样 你们 西米露的吗
He's got a thing with tapioca pudding.
他总和西米露布丁过不去
He can't... I should have told you.I'm sorry yeah
他甚至 我该跟你说的 对不起 是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay. I like wally. I really do.
好吧 我也挺喜欢瓦力 真的
And I want to cut him a break, but you guys got to reel him in.
我也想帮他 但是你们得让他守规矩
Yeah.all right. okay.all right.
好吧 好的
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈谈的
No more tapioca assault.
西米露布丁袭击事件不会在发生了
Give him my best.
代我跟他问好
What exactly did you see?
你到底看见什么了
You have that look.
你脸上的表情就像
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表