剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, liv.
嘿 小奥
Miss Naymark.
尼玛克小姐
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Olivia Fawcett.
奥利维亚·福西特
Science 9,
我上过你9年级的科学课
Biology 11 and 12.
11和12年级的生物课
Oh, Fawcett. I didn't know you went into nursing.
福西特 我不知道你干得是护士这一行
Actually, I’m a doctor.
实际上 我是医生
Oh, good for you.
挺好的
Get a life, you shriveled old bat.
做点正事吧 你这个干老太婆
She, uh, we went there, she had a twisted ankle.
我们去了那里 发现她的脚踝扭了
You know, she had trouble breathing.
而且呼吸困难
Yeah, especially when she laughs.
尤其是她笑的时候
She laughed? Did a kitten die?
她笑了 是不是有小猫吓死了
Lean forward.
身体向前倾
Thank you.
谢谢
Breathing is a little labored.
呼吸有点吃力
Put her in exam 3.
带她去3号♥检查室
Okay.
好的
Excuse us.
请让一下
She likes oz.
她喜欢奥兹
Yeah, poor guy.
可怜的家伙
I have this sudden urge to skip out on the rest of my shift.
我突然有想翘班的冲动
I take it you weren't her favorite?
我想你不是她最喜欢的学生了
No. I did everything to try and please that woman.
不是 我尽了全力去讨好那个女人
Extra credit assignments, lab assistant.
作业做加分题 实验室助手
Nothing was ever good enough for her.
但她永远都不知足
Oh, hey, where you goin'? Where you goin'? Hmm?
你要去哪 你要去哪
Exam 3-- it's, uh, that way.
3号♥检查室在那边
Do no harm. Do no harm...
别做傻事 别做傻事
This couldn't wait?
这事儿不能拖吗
There was an attack earlier this morning in a park.
今天早上公园里又发生一起袭击
I remember you from before.
我记得你
I thought the judge said Brian didn't do it.
我记得法官说不是布莱恩干的
Judge declared a mistrial.
法官宣布审判无效
That doesn't equal innocence.
但那不等于他无罪
Poor guy, he’s been trying so hard
可怜的家伙 他正在努力
To get his life back on track.
让生活回到正轨
After the last time, he lost his job, his family.
上次之后 他工作丢了 家也散了
Yeah, poor Brian.
可怜的布莱恩
Well, I felt bad for the guy.
我挺为他惋惜的
Took him on as an assistant.
让他回来当助理
Does a better job than me.
他干得比我还好
That’s very charitable of you.
你真好心
Brian, it’s Lyle.
布莱恩 我是莱欧
Just a minute.
等一下
If this is about that toilet in 5...
如果是为了那个厕所...
Brian, I’m sorry. She made me.
布莱恩 对不起 她强迫我的
Not your fault.
不是你的错
Been busy again, Brian?
又忙起来了 布莱恩
What’s this about, detective?
这是怎么回事 警官
Aren’t you gonna invite me in?
你难道不请我进去吗
Got a search warrant?
有搜查令吗
I know my rights. I have to after last time.
我知道我的权利 吃一堑长一智
Girl was attacked in a park today
一个女孩今天
Not even three blocks from here.
在离这不到三个街区的公园里被袭击了
Guy tried dragging her into the bushes,
一个男人想把她拖进树丛
Wore a mask, took her shoes.
他戴着面具 还拿走了她的鞋
Sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗
Do you have any probable cause?
你有任何合理的理由吗
Witnesses put me in the park? Any physical evidence?
有公园的目击者或者任何实物证据吗
How about a rapist living in the neighborhood
一个住在附近
With the same mo?
作案手法相似的强♥奸♥犯如何
I am not a rapist.
我不是强♥奸♥犯
Yeah, so they say.
罪犯都这么说
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥了
You do that.
去吧
Hey.
你好
I'm one of the paramedics who brought her in.
我是把她送进医院的急救员
How’s she doing?
她怎么样了
She’s stable now.
情况稳定
Hey, toby?
托比
Hey, I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道能在这找到你
Yeah, I think there's a way we can catch this bastard.
我有办法抓住那个混♥蛋♥了
Hey, I know you told me not to "violate" her head.
我知道你让我不要"侵犯"她的大脑
I went in there to see how she was doing,
我进去是想看看她情况如何
And I got a hit.
然后顺便发现了点东西
I should hit you upside the head for bothering her.
我真该敲你的头 谁让你去打扰她
Whoa. Hey, she was asleep.
她在睡觉
She didn't even know I was there.
她不知道我在那
Okay, that right there. Stop it.
就是那样 别再那样了
Stop what?
别再什么
Responding to things I didn't say.
回答我还没说出口的话
Okay, it’s weird, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道很怪 对不起
Okay, what exactly did you see?
好吧 你到底看见了什么
I saw a drop of blood come out of the guy's mask
我看到一滴血从那男的面具上流下来
And land in her hair.
掉在她头发上
She doesn't need you hovering.
她不需要你老缠着她
I know, I know. I won't.
我知道 我不会的
I heard you.
你保证了
Okay. That’s that, yeah?
好的 就这样
Yeah.
是的
Dr. Olivia Fawcett, please.
麻烦找奥利维亚·福西特医生
What’s phenolphthalein?
什么是酚酞
It’s call the kastle-meyer test.
这叫做KM显色实验
It uses a solution
它用的是一种混合溶液
that turns pink or reddish
只要碰到一丁点儿血液
whenever it comes into contact with even the smallest traces of blood.
它就马上会变成红色或者粉红色
And they can use that to catch him?
他们能用那个抓住他
The more the police have,
警方掌握的证据越多
The better the case they can build against him.
给他定罪的几率就越大
And there it is.
就是它
Really? No, that’s great. Thank you so much.
真的吗 不 很好 非常感谢
Hey. They found blood in Hannah Simmons' hair.
他们在汉娜·西蒙斯的头发上发现了血液
I rushed it through the lab.
我把它送到了实验室
No crim match to anyone in the system.
跟系统里有犯罪记录的人都不吻合
A warrant for Brian Litvack's DNA.
布莱恩·利特瓦克DNA样本的检查令
Nice.
真不赖
He lives near the park
他住在公园附近
And matches the physical description of Hannah’s assailant.
而且外表特征跟汉娜描述的攻击者相符
What’s that? Tall, strong man?
什么特征 高个子 强壮的男人
That’s half the male population in the city.
城里一半男人都长成那样
The mo is similar.
作案手法也是相似的
It’s an mo that you cannot connect to Litvack
你不能把作案手法与利特瓦克联♥系♥在一起
Because the court threw out those charges a year ago.
一年前法庭已经解除了那些控告
You know that. That’s a fishing expedition.
你知道的 这是非法调查
Litvack is good for this.
利特瓦克很精明
Connect him to the park
你只要证明他当时在公园
I will walk that warrant straight down to the courthouse myself.
我会亲自把搜查令从法庭拿出来
But until you do, stay away from him.
但是如果你做不到 就离他远点
Your lungs are clear
你的肺没事
But the t-cell count in your blood is quite low.
但是你血液中的淋巴细胞数量很低
So my immune system is weak.
这么说我的免疫系统很弱
Yeah, I would say so.
对 是这样
Okay, so give me an answer.
那给我个答案
Why are my t-cells low?
为什么我的淋巴细胞数量低
Could be any number of viral or bacteria infections,A spore,
可能是病毒或细菌感染 或者孢子感染
Or even pregnancy.
甚至可能是怀孕
I'll have to make some more tests.
我必须得再做些化验
Certainly, as soon as you narrow down your scope of search.
当然可以 等你缩小诊查的范围以后
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表