剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
who wants to kill you.
想要杀你
Someone still out there who...
还有人
Who wants me... dead.
想让我... 死
She's gonna faint again.
她又要晕了
Let me get you some more water.
我再跟你加点水
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
Lindsay, I know a detective.
林赛 我认识一个探员
We can call her,
我们可以给她打电♥话♥
and we can tell her everything.
然后把所有事都告诉她
She'll probably help you out.
她或许能帮助你
Oz!
奥兹
She fainted again.
她又晕过去了
I told you.
我早跟你说过
Why you don't listen to me, toby
托比 你为什么不听我的
Got to know these things about women.
多了解一下女人
Would you stop nagging me, man? I wanted to tell her.
你能不能别烦我了 我只想警告她
Hey, you could see it in her eyes.
你看她的眼神就知道了
She was feeling light-headed.
她感觉头晕了
I mean, women faint around me all the time.
在我身边晕倒的女人不计其数
Could you people please
你们能不能
focus on my grandson's nose already?
关心一下我孙子的鼻子
Absolutely, Mr. portenstein.
没问题 波顿斯坦先生
Ah, completely overrated.
我太失策了
What's that?
怎么了
Grandchildren.
我孙子
Always running around, getting into things.
总是四处乱跑 钻来钻去
Be right there.
去那等一下
Hey, how you doing?
你还好吗
Good.
还不错
Hey, I found her. Who?
我找到她了 谁
Dead guy's daughter, lindsay wallace.
那个死者的女儿 林赛·华♥莱♥士♥
He was gonna go see her that night.
他那晚本来要和她见面
Okay, you know why? No.
好的 你知道原因吗 不
All right, I'll talk to her.
好 那我跟她谈谈
Really?
真的吗
yeah, well, we got a call from a witness,
是啊 我们接到一个目击者的电♥话♥
Saw a guy being chased
说看到一个人在考克斯和登打士区
By a vehicle over at Cox and Dundas.
被一辆车追赶
Unless that was you.
莫非那个人是你
No.
不是我
Okay, well, this could be a possible homicide.
这可能是一起蓄意谋杀案
And I repeat, toby, possible.
我再重复一遍 托比 只是有可能
That mug shot that you stole from my desk
从我桌上偷的那张疑犯照片
I want that back.
我希望你能还给我
Shall we?
可以开始了吗
Yes.
是的
I told you, I didn't want you playing
我告诉过你 我不想让你玩
With my coin collection.
我收藏的那些硬币
I wasn't playing. I was looking.
我没玩 我只是在看
Then why is it stuck up your nose?
那它怎么会卡在你鼻子里
Seven-year-old Sullivan Van Seusen
七岁的沙尔文·范·苏森
Has a penny stuck up his...
有一美分卡在他的...
Not a penny.
不是普通的一美分
A 1941 lincoln steel u.s. penny.
是1941年带有林肯头像的钢制一美分
Penny.
还是一美分
Oz, uh, foosball maybe.
奥兹 桌上足球怎么样
Oh, yeah, sure, right this way.
对了 这边走
Come on. penny for your thoughts.
来吧 我知道你肯定喜欢玩这个
Right? okay.
对吗
How was pilates?
普拉提练得怎么样
Uh, it was cancelled.
课取消了
The instructor threw out his back opening a bottle of wine.
教练开酒瓶子的时候闪了腰
You should have called me.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
Friday I'm cooking.
还是星期五 我来做饭
I'll cook.
还是我来做吧
Better idea.
好主意
Was that the penny?
这是那个一美分吗
I think so.
我想是的
Good job, buddy.
小伙子 干得好
Here you go.
给你
Put that underneath your pillow.
把它放到你枕头下面
Hide it from grandpa.
别让你爷爷找到了
So, why don't you tell me how your boyfriend,
你能不能解释一下 为什么你的男友
a paramedic, finds this girl before we do?
一个急救员 会比我们先找到那个女孩
'cause he likes to impress me.
因为他想讨好我
That's nice.
真是好理由
Hi, lindsay. I'm detective sergeant becker.
你好 林赛 我是贝克警官
This is detective marks.
这位是马珂探员
Hello Hello
你好 你好
Thanks for coming in today.
谢谢你今天能来
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase.
那我就开门见山了
Can you think of any reason
你知不知道
why anyone would want to harm you?
为什么有人想杀你
No, I...I can't think of any reason.
不 我想不出如何理由
Did your father say that someone was threatening you?
那你♥爸♥爸跟你说过有人想置你于死地吗
He actually didn't say much of anything. he...
他基本上什么都没说 他...
He did sound a little nervous, though.
他的确听起来有一点紧张
Maybe even scared.
甚至可能是害怕
Is this about the money?
这跟那笔钱有关吗
We don't know what it's about, not yet.
我们还不清楚
But we do know that a man who was convicted
我们只知道一个
Of stealing $4 million
偷窃了四百万的罪犯
Who hadn't spoken to his daughter in years
多年没跟他女儿说过一句话
Suddenly wants to contact her.
却突然想要跟她联♥系♥
Can you tell us why?
能告诉我们这是为什么吗
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Brian, slow down.
布莱恩 不要太心急了
I'm just asking a simple question, Lindsay.
林赛 我只是问了一个很简单的问题
I don't know where the money is
如果你们想问钱的话
If that's what you're thinking.
我真的不知道它在哪
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
那好吧
Are we finished here?
我们可以结束了吗
Yeah. We' finished, but if anything funny happens,
是的 不过万一有什么好玩的事发生的话
You can always reach us here.
你可以来找我们
I'm sorry. funny?
抱歉 好玩
yeah. like
是啊 比如
finding $4 million in your sock drawer.
在放袜子的抽屉里发现了四百万之类的
Thank you,
太感谢了
Detectives.
探员们
At least I know where I get it from.
至少我知道她为什么要生气了
He made it sound
他的口气像是
Like I did something, like I-I had the money.
我做了什么手脚 把钱独吞了
It's okay. becker suspects everyone of something.
没什么的 贝克总是这样疑神疑鬼
Well, it-it's just getting a little too crazy, that's all.
这也太荒唐了
I mean, I... uh, uh...
我...
The landlord wants my father's stuff out
房♥东要我在本周前
By the end of the week.
把我爸爸的东西搬走
I have to plan his funeral.
我还要操办他的葬礼
I don't even know if he has a will.
我甚至不知道他有没有遗嘱
I mean, if my mother knows, she's not gonna tell me.
而且就算我妈知道 她也不会告诉我
Lindsay, it's okay.
林赛 没关系的
If I can help you with anything,
有什么需要我帮忙的
you just let me know, all right?
尽管来找我 好吗
Thanks for doing this with me.
谢谢你陪我来
Hey, not a problem.
小事一桩
Oh, my god.
天哪
This is all you had left.
你只留下这么些东西
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表