剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Uncle eppo power washed the whole vehicle, but he didn't check the engine?
艾普叔叔洗了整部车 竟然没检查引擎
It would appear that way.
貌似是这个样子
You know, I asked my uncle eppo to make it shine.
我让我叔叔让它看起来闪闪发光
I didn't say power wash the engine.
我并没说清洗引擎
That's fine, man. are you in the arsonist registry?
没关系 你在纵火犯记录里面吗
Almost. let's keep an eye out for ryder.
快了 看着点赖德
I mean, with trouble as it is, if he catches me hacking the system,
如果他发现我在黑他系统 麻烦就大了
I might as well turn in my uniform.
我就得把制♥服♥归还了
I look good in my uniform. oz, come on.
我穿制♥服♥很帅的 快点
There it is. just where my buddy said to look.
有了 正如我兄弟告诉我的
Hey, here's something.
这有情况
Alright, who's wade richter?
谁是韦德·里克特
It says here he did three years for torching an unfinished condo.
记录显示他在施工公♥寓♥里做过三年油漆工
Got out last summer.
去年夏季出狱
Just the basics, but look where he lives.
这都是详细资料 看看他的住处
yeah, right around the corner from yesterday's fire.
就在昨天失火处附近
Look, All those fires you're looking into
你找的失火地点都在
were within ten blocks of his place.
距此处10个街区的范围内
Can you print this?
能打印吗
Voila.
很好
Hey, if this info gets you any action with that detective,
如果这能帮你和那警探交往的话
I want every little detail.
你要告诉我 你们约会的所有细节
You got it. thanks, oz.
多谢 奥兹
I'll settle for a synopsis.
精简版的也行
Mrs. richter.
里克特女士
I'm a friend of wades, from work.
我是韦德工作上的朋友
Iiis that levi, wade's friend?
这是利瓦伊吗 韦德的朋友
Hi. I'm levi. maybe he mentioned me?
我是利瓦伊 或许他提过我
Oh, yes, of course.
是的 当然提过
I'm sorry. wade's not here right now.
不好意思 韦德现在不在
That's too bad. I lent wade my camping stove.
可惜 我把我的手提炉借他了
I'm heading up north and I was hoping I could pick it up.
我要北下 希望能取回来
Sorry, I'm sure I haven't seen it.
不好意思 我确实没见到过
I'm planning a little surprise get-away for my girlfriend...
我正打算给我女朋友一个惊喜
Such a nice boy.
多好的娃啊
Can you think of any place he might be keeping it?
你知道他把炉子放哪里了吗
Well, there, there is a place where wade works on some of his projects.
去韦德的工作室找找吧
Oh! don't move!
别动
The guy's upstairs. come on.
那家伙在楼上
I said don't move.
我说过别动
You don't want to get him?
你不想逮到他吗
What are you doing? I followed you.
你在干什么 我跟踪了你
Me?
我
Yeah. how'd you know about the timer? you found it?
是啊 你是如何找到的定时器 你找到了
Yeah. I had the fire investigators take a second look.
是的 我让火灾调查组又查了一次
They found the timer exactly where you said it would be.
他们找到了定时器 如你所说一样
Alright, so you believe me.
那么你相信我了
I'm just trying to figure out if you
我只是想弄明白
Put it there before or after the fire.
也许是你在事故后放那的
Wow, wow, wow. you think I did it?
你认为是我做的
Makes sense to me. a paramedic with a hero complex.
我这里讲的通 一个有英雄情节的救护员
A guy that puts lives in danger
把别人置于危险中
so he can rescue them. be the big man.
这样他可以救他们 成为大英雄
This is insane.
这太荒唐了
And I'm guessing you have the key to this place right now.
我觉得你有这所公♥寓♥的钥匙
And a very good reason why you're on private property.
所以你可以进入事故现场
Yeah, I was doing your job.
我可是在帮你收烂摊子
Because you didn't want to take the word of some tweaker.
因为你不相信那制毒贩的话
Who's right, by the way.
顺便说下 他是对的
Wade richter, a convicted pyre, lives in the neighborhood.
韦德.里克特 一个纵火犯 住在现场附近
A few minutes ago he was upstairs, praying at the altar of crazy.
几分钟前他还在楼上向神坛"祷告"
Check it out yourself.
你自己去看吧
You realize, by you being in the building,
你知道吗 因为你在这楼里
That the evidence has been contaminated, right?
这个证据就失去可信度了
Yeah. yeah, that is, if you decide to tell anyone.
是啊 只要你不说出去
Alright, I'll look into richter,
好吧 我会去调查里克特
But I don't want to see you anywhere near this case, do you hear me?
但是我不想再看见你牵扯进来 听见没有t
Loud and clear.
收到
You told that guy to put some pants on before we got in there.
在我们进去前你叫他把裤子穿上了
Oz, he threw his back out. it's really hard to...
奥兹 他弯着腰 很难...t
Well, I've got whiplash from trying not to look at his junk.
我已经刻意不看了
Yeah, I saw you look, though.
我还是看见你看了
Maybe I'll get a workman's comp. yeah, "mental anguish" waver.
也许我应该找个伴 舒缓我的郁闷之情
Hey, what happened with that pyro guy you were looking into?
那个纵火犯你调查得怎么样了
Well, I gave the cops his name. they're gonna look into it.
我上报♥警♥察了 他们会继续调查的
And?
然后呢
And it's not gonna take them long to realize
然后用不了多久他们就会发现
That he's the guy that's starting all the fires.
就是他放的那些火
And? did you make an impression on detective marks?
还有... 马珂警官对你有没改观呢
Come on, give me something.
快点 说吧
Well, she showed me her gun.
她对我亮了枪
That's hot. drive.
火♥辣♥ 开车
I got it. best one they had.
买♥♥到了 最畅销的一款
Dude, you didn't have to.
伙计 你用不着
Yeah, I keep my promises. the inexpensive ones at least.
我遵守诺言 至少这个不用花太多钱
Hey, if you need anything, vic resources will help you out.
如果你需要什么 受害人中心会帮你的
Call people... dude, you know I got no family.
联♥系♥家属... 伙计 你知道我没家属
How about a friend? a girl?
那朋友呢 女生
No, man, I'm solo.
没有 我单身
Heather...
海瑟
What about heather?
说说海瑟吧
You mentioned her name a couple of times when you were out of it.
你意识不清的时候一直在念她的名字
Oh yeah, it's just a girl I knew.
只是认识罢了
Okay, I get it. conquest, no last names.
懂了 一时激♥情♥
No man, this girl's alright. she's the coolest chick I ever met.
也不是 她不错 是我见过最酷的妞
So, uh, why isn't she here? what happened?
那她怎么没来
I got issues, you know. I'm not the easiest person to be around.
我的问题 我不是那么好相处
I didn't want to drag her into my screwed up life.
我不想她被我毁了
She deserves better, you know?
她应该过更好的生活 你明白吗
Yeah, believe me, man. I do.
明白 相信我 我懂
Besides, I'm sweet, young and sexy. I don't wanna be tied down.
况且我年轻又性感 还不想在一棵树上吊死
I could be rocking this bed. see man, I'm sizzling.
现在我也很酷 看见没 多火♥辣♥
I hear you and it's totally your call. but if you do, change your mind.
一切都依你 但如果你改变主意了
You just take my number and call.
记下我的电♥话♥ 打给我
totally confidential, just the office, just call
完全保密的 不要担心 只管打来
Thank you. okay.
谢谢 没事
Hey, kyle. hey.
你好 凯尔 你好
How are you doing? I'm good. how are you?
最近怎么样 挺好的 你呢
Good. uh, I was wondering if you could find a heather wallace?
不错 你能不能帮我找一个叫海瑟·沃雷的人
Uh, who?
谁
She's a friend of vince pirells. she might be a waitress.
文斯·皮雷尔的一个朋友 可能是服务员
Okay, one of his buddies? she's someone I think you should talk to.
他的朋友 只是我觉得你应该和她谈谈
Great, give me an address, a number.
行 给我地址和电♥话♥
That's uh, that's all I've got.
我只知道名字
Well, listen, man.
听着
I just don't think I've got time to run around town looking for a girl,
我只是觉得我没有时间为了一个混混
Who uh,
东奔西走
Might not exist for a guy who probably got what he deserved anyway.
去找一个可能都不存在的女孩
I know what you think, but I don't think vince did it.
我懂你的意思 但我认为不是文斯造成的事故
The cops actually think it might be arson.
警♥察♥认为确实有纵火的可能
Come on, man. the guy's in rough shape. well, toby. I'll do what I can.
帮帮忙 他现在不大好过 我尽力而为
And, uh, I just can't promise anything.
我不能保证有用
Alright, thank you. no problem.
行 多谢 没事
How about tonight? "the matty"?
今天晚上 去"马迪"消遣下怎样
Finally, some company.
终于有人来了
Not very smart, wade.
不怎么聪明啊 韦德
Using your uncles old warehouse as your little art project.
在你叔叔的旧仓库里进行艺术创作
Don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What do you call this?
你把这个叫什么
Therapy. it keeps the urges down.
心理治疗 以控制住火气
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表