剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
She asked me to get him a job at work.
她要我在公♥司♥帮他找份工作
Metro York Financial.
麦氏金融
After eight months,
八个月以后
They caught him on a security camera.
他们通过监视器抓到他
He was a programmer, he was working late,
他是编程员 那天晚上在加班
And that's exactly the same time
恰好在那段时间
Four million disappeared electronically.
四百万从电子帐面上消失了
The way I see it, someone set him up.
依我看 是有人陷害他
Did you know he was working on his own innocence?
你知道他想努力洗清自己的罪名吗
He dug a few things up.
他查到了一些事
I don't know what, but he was close.
我不知道具体是什么 但他就快成功了
He had a gun on him when he died.
他死的时候手里有把枪
Courtesy of me.
那是我的好意
Makes sense.
这合乎情理
He was nervous that the people who actually stole the money
他害怕那些真正偷了那些钱的人
Knew he was on their trail.
知道他在查这件事
People like Arthur Smith and Barry Cooper?
是亚瑟·史密斯和巴里·库伯这些人吗
Never heard of them.
我没听说过他们
What's that?
那是什么
Well, it's a book we found with this list of names.
我们找到一个本子 上面有许多名字
Hey, syd, do you know what BPI means?
希德 你知道BPI是什么意思吗
Bank of the polynesian islands.
波利尼西亚银行
Maybe that's where the money is.
也许钱就在那里
Okay, first of all, you and I are not a couple.
首先 我们俩不是一对
Whoa, I know that. relax. Okay, well, then good.
我知道 别紧张 那就好
Where am I going? Outta here.
我这是要去哪 出去
Becker's been all over me because of you.
因为你 贝克不停找我麻烦
Listen, I was just coming here to let you know that the money
我只是来告诉你那笔钱
May have gone to the bank of the polynesian islands.
也许在波利尼西亚银行
Okay, fine, we find the money we'll know who put it in there
好的 就算找到了那笔钱和户主
But we're still 15 years too late.
我们也还是晚了十五年
And I found a list of names in his apartment.
我在他公♥寓♥里发现了一张名单
When did you find these?
你什么时候找到的
Before I got knocked out.
在我被撞晕之前
Hey. Hello again.
你好 又见面了
So, is this work or pleasure?
是公事还是私事
Uh, just work, just giving detective marks here
工作上的事罢了 我给马珂探员
New information on the Ron Wallace case.
带来一些罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥案子的新线索
You really think you're impressing her, huh?
你真觉得自己给她留了个好印象
Why don't you just let us do our job?
为什么不把这些工作留给我们做
Brian, he's just - Trying to help me.
布莱恩 他只不过想帮我
He's trying to play cop.
他是想过当警♥察♥的瘾
Not trying to do your job here, brian.
我不想抢你饭碗 布莱恩
Just helping out Miss Marks, here.
只是帮马珂小姐的忙
Toby, I appreciate it.
托比 我很感谢你
What do these guys do on a date,
这些家伙约会时都干些什么
Read old crime reports?
看过去的犯罪报告吗
He likes to impress me.
他想给我留个好印象
Oh, I bet.
我知道
Listen, I gotta get going. Gotta freshen up for tonight.
我要走了 为今晚好好准备一下
I'll see you, all right. I'll see ya later.
再见 一会儿见
See ya, becker.
再见 贝克
Bye.
拜
Excuse me.
劳驾
Excuse me, I, um...
劳驾 我想...
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
If you want a full detail,
如果你想做全面清理
I'm not making any more appointments today,
我今天已经约满了
But I could set you up for tomorrow.
我可以把你安排在明天
No, no, uh, my name is lindsay wallace.
不是的 我是林赛·华♥莱♥士♥
My father was ron wallace. Lindsay?
我爸爸是罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥ 林赛
Lindsay? Oh, my goodness.
林赛 我的天哪
Oh, my goodness!
我的天哪
Oh, lindsay!
林赛
I should've recognized you from your photos.
我见过你的照片 应该认出你来的
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了很多你的事
Oh, lindsay, I'm sorry,
林赛 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I wasn't at the funeral.
我没有参加葬礼
I couldn't get anybody to swap shifts with me.
我找不到人和我换班
It's okay.
没事
Your dad was such a great guy.
你♥爸♥爸是那么好的人
He was so sweet.
那么贴心
I'm really sorry.
我真的很遗憾
Thanks. Yeah, oh,
谢谢 对了
I've got some of his stuff over here.
我这里还有一些他的东西
He was so proud of you.
他多么为你骄傲
He was always talking about the...
他经常提起...
The beautiful illustrations that you did.
你画得那些漂亮的插图
Really?
真的
He knew everything about you.
他了解你的一切
Um, well, thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Take care.
保重
Bye now.
再见
Good, so tonight? Tonight.
好 那就今晚 今晚
Tonight I'm gonna cook.
今天晚上我做饭
I'm buying the fish.
我去买♥♥鱼
That's good, tonight.
很好 那就今晚
All right, hold on one sec.
等一下
Just a sec. Hey, it's toby.
就一下 你好 我是托比
Toby?
托比
Bender private investigations.
是本德私♥人♥侦♥探♥所
How'd you figure that out?
你怎么想到的
I found it on a card in my dad's work clothes.
我在我爸的工作服里找到了一张名片
Look, meet me at 601 queensway east.
到皇后东街601号♥等我
Listen, I'm getting off work now.
我现在刚下班
I'll meet you right there.
一会儿见
I'll explain later. It's good.
我等会儿再解释 不是什么坏事
If I see you tonight.
只要今晚能看到你就行了
You will. It's on.
当然能 已经说好了
Yeah, sure, I knew Ron.
是的 我认识罗恩
I did a little work for him.
我帮他查一点事
Of course I'm not, uh, at liberty to discuss
当然 我不能告诉你
Items of a confidential nature.
有保密协议
Right, well, Lindsay was Ron's daughter.
林赛是罗恩的女儿
Easier to look at than the old man.
比她老头子好看多了
Well, what can I do for you, honey?
我能为你做什么呢 亲爱的
Uh, well, I was just curious as to
我只是好奇
The nature of the work that he hired you for.
他雇你做哪种性质的工作
Well, uh, you know, he gave me a list of names.
他给我了一张名单
Wanted me to find out who they were.
要我调查他们是谁
These the names?
是这些名字吗
Yeah, sure.
对
Said they had something to do
他说这些人跟
With, uh, him being innocent of the embezzlement charge.
洗清他挪用公♥款♥的罪名有关
Do you know who they are?
你知道他们是谁吗
bunch of common names, really
都是很常见的名字
Ander Smith, Barry Cooper.
安德·史密斯 巴里·库伯
Sandra Miller.
桑德拉·米勒
When they're common like this,
像这么常见的名字
Is it harder to track down?
是不是很难查到
That's right.
没错
And they're 15 years out of date... here.
而且已经过去十五年了 在这
I can, uh...
我可以...
Get you the list that I found.
给你们看我找到的名单
None of them knew anything about Ron or Metro York Financial.
他们对罗恩和麦氏金融都一无所知
Could find.
有些人能找到
Couldn't find.
还有些找不到了
I'm sorry to hear about your dad.
你♥爸♥爸的事 我感到很遗憾
He was a good man.
他是个好人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表