剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You're like a wall.
你就像堵墙一样密不透风
Why risk getting fired, huh?
怎么可能会冒险被开除呢
Exactly. exactly.
没错 没错
Thank you, marisa.
非常感谢 玛丽莎
Oh, hey.
是你
Yeah, I can imagine you're expecting one of the...
对 我知道你在等一个...
Believer. yeah.
信徒 对
We call them believers.
我们管他们叫信徒
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Um... I guess you could call me a wannabe believer.
你可以叫我信徒志愿者
You want to come in?
要进来吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
You in town for a while?
你们来了有一阵子了
We're supposed to go home today.
我们今天本来要回去的
Ah, you want to go home, huh?
想回家了
Yeah, it's kind of where my life is.
是的 我的生活在那边
What are you doing here?
你来有什么事
I want to know your secret.
我想知道你的秘密
Half the people want me to
有一半人希望我能
fix everything that's wrong with them,
治愈他们的病痛
And then the other half want to expose me as a fraud.
另一半人则觉得我是个骗子
You are the first person
你是第一个
To actually ask what it is that I do.
真正肯问我到底在做什么的人
What is it that you do?
所以你到底是做什么的
Like you said, it's a secret.
你也说了 这是秘密
All right, that's fair.
好吧 可以接受
Iris...
爱莉丝
You recognize this woman?
你认得这个女人吗
Can you think of any reason
你觉得有什么原因
Why she or someone she knows would want to hurt you?
她或者她认识的人会想要伤害你吗
it's okay.
没关系
Um, he just wanted me to help with his mom.
他只是来找我帮她妈妈的
She's too sick to come here on her own.
她病重 没法亲自过来
Iris doesn't do private sessions,
爱莉丝不接受私人请求
And she doesn't let strangers into her room,
她也不会让陌生人进房♥间
Even if they are paramedics, so...
即使是护理人员也不行
Yeah, no.
对 不行
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉 打扰了
I told you no visitors.
我说过了 不接待访客
Yeah, and you told me this was supposed to be a vacation.
是 可你说过这次是假期
Well, it will be
这是假期
After the session.
工作完了就是假期
What session?
什么工作
People are waiting.
有人等着呢
Now, just one session. let's go.
就一会 我们走
She's going to die. she's going to die.
她快死了 她快死了
That's the man I was talking about there, sir.
我说的就是那个人 先生
All right.
好的
Okay.
知道了
Faith healer assaulted, fire alarm activated,
信仰治疗师将受袭 所以你拉响警报
Near riot in the lobby.
地点是旅馆大厅
Yeah, just like I told you.
没错 我和你说过了
You believe me now?
你现在相信我了吧
No.
不
You need me to explain again? can't wait.
需要我再解释一遍吗 我都等不急了
Whatever you do, don't say you're a mind reader!
不管你找什么借口 别说你会读心术
"whatever you do, don't say you're a mind reader!"
"不管你找什么借口 别说你会读心术"
Easy guess. easy guess, okay.
你猜得挺准 你觉得我猜的吧
So, let's pick a number
那就选一个号♥码吧
Between one and a million. okay.
从1到100万中选一个 好吧
Maybe... maybe you are a mind reader.
也许 你是个读心人
What exactly did you maybe hear?
但你到底能听到什么呢
You want to... you gonna...
你不打算
No?
不解开吗
The guy was going to hurt iris, the faith healer.
那个男人要伤害爱莉丝 就是信仰治疗师
Who? who?
那是谁
I don't know who he was.
我不知道他是谁
He was heading straight for her, so I pinned him.
他正径直向爱莉丝走去 我阻止了他
He had a gun.
他有枪
Funny how no one else mentioned anything about a gun.
奇怪的是别人都没注意到他有枪
Yeah. let me guess.
好吧 让我猜一下
He didn't actually, uh, pull out a gun.
事实上 他并没拿出枪
He just thought about it. see, you're getting
而是他的思维 瞧 你开始相信我的话了
Good at this. just 'cause someone thinks
人脑里的想法
About something doesn't mean
并不真正代表
That they're going to actually... hey, charlie.
既定的事实 查理
These are intense, powerful thoughts.
他的念头很强烈
The only thing on this guy's mind were,
这男人脑中唯一的想法就是
"she's going to die. she's going to die,"
"她就快要死了 她快要死了"
And he's bolting right towards her.
而他又径直走向她
What am I going to do? tell me about the guy
我还能怎样 你应该告诉她
Who was thinking about the gun. all right.
那个男人要伤害她 好吧
He was a black guy.
他是个黑人
I don't know, 5'10", earring.
我不确定 大概高5尺10寸 戴耳环
Check the video surveillance.
你可以看监控录像
I'm sure it's on there.
肯定都拍到了
Clearly not a pro.
肯定没拍到正面
I...
我
I guess not.
不一定
So, uh, we good?
我都告诉你了 可以走了吗
Yeah. yeah.
可以走了 好的
If you find anything, you going to...
如果你有新消息 你要...
You going to share it with me? sure, logan.
你能告诉我吗 没问题 洛根
Whatever it is you do, stay out of my head.
不管你有啥打算 别干扰我
All right. this is good. yeah.
好的 没问题
It's like we're, uh... we're working together.
感觉我们像搭档
It's a team.
一个团队
Franny petrie
弗兰妮·皮特里
We're doing everything we can for him,
我们已经竭尽所能来治疗他
But he's not responding.
但不见起效
He's, um... no, no.
他 不 不
He's had a very hard life.
他以前过过苦日子
Yeah, in his own crazy way.
没错 符合他癫狂的性格
Mva, four in critical being flown in
快到二尖瓣区 4名重症病患将在
From highway 7 in nine minutes.
9分钟内从7号♥公路送来
Hey, wally, you remember a couple winters ago?
瓦力 你还记得几年前的那个冬天吗
Middle of the night, we picked you up skating
在午夜 我们叫你一起去
On that frozen sidewalk out in front of city hall.
市政厅前结冰的人行道上滑冰
You didn't even have any skates on, man.
你甚至连溜冰鞋都没有
I didn't have any shoes on.
我那时 什么鞋都没有
I never should have tried that double axel.
我就不应该去做那两周半的动作
No, you shouldn't have.
是啊 你就不应该做的
Hey, you're a survivor, wally.
可你命大 瓦力
Uh-uh.
不对
I didn't survive when teddy died.
我应该和泰迪一起死的
Teddy?
泰迪
My son.
我的儿子
Can I ask what happened?
我能问下发生什么事了吗
Yeah, there was...
那是
Five boys in a car.
5个男孩在一辆车里
He was going too fast.
他开得太快了
He was 17.
他只有17岁
I... I'm... I'm sorry, wally.
对不起 瓦力
Yeah.
没关系
You need some privacy, wally?
要我回避下吗 瓦力
Yeah, okay.
恩
All right, you be good.
你很快就会好的
Hey.
嗨
So,I checked out footage from the hotel lobby,and guess what.
我查看了酒店的录像 你猜怎么着
They need to practice their fire drills.
他们需要多进行消防演习
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表