剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Because he was at the door,
因为他在门口
And she would call me back.
并说会再打给我
And when she did,
当她打过来的时候
She said that Garvin had shot her,
她说加尔文对他开枪
And that she needed help.
她需要帮助
And you have no reason to doubt your sister's account?
你绝对相信你妹妹的话对吧
Objection. She was dying.
反对 她就快要死了
Objection. Calls for conclusion.
反对 妄下定论
Sustained.
反对有效
Tears are good.
流泪是对的
Just don't overdo it.
只是不要太过头了
She didn't have to die.
她可以不死的
Why would she lie?
她为什么撒谎
I'm so sorry.
真是太对不起了
I hate lawyers.
我讨厌律师
No further questions.
我没有问题了
Counsel?
辩护律师
Miss Cahill, is it true your sister had
卡希尔小姐 你妹妹吸毒和酗酒
A drug and alcohol problem?
这是真的吗
Thanks to Peter Garvin, yes.
拜皮特·加尔文所赐 是真的
And she was, uh
她在录音的那天晚上
Incoherent on the night of the recording session?
有神志不清吗
No! Not when I spoke to her, no.
没有 我跟她说话时她很清醒
What difference does it make if she was a little high?
就算她有一点兴奋又有什么区别
Several of the session musicians testified that she was ranting.
几个录音师证实那晚她很亢奋
I believe that's the word they used for more cocaine.
我想他们是说她吸食了过量的可♥卡♥因♥
Well, she was fine when I spoke to her.
我跟她说话的时候她很好
She was very upset, but she was not, you know,
她很沮丧 但她并没有 你知道
She was, she was fine.
她很好
And this was less than an hour after Peter Garvin
皮特·加尔文试图安抚她
Tried to settle her down
但她把酒泼在了他身上
And she threw wine on him?
这是在之后的一小时内发生的吧
He did not try and settle her down.
他并不是在安抚她
He threatened her.
他在威胁她
Not according to those present during the altercation.
你的观点无凭无据
Well, it's not what she told me.
这并不是她告诉我的
Miss Cahill,
卡希尔小姐
Do you have any animosity towards Mr. Garvin?
你对加尔文先生心怀怨恨吗
I hate the son of a bitch.
我恨死这个混♥蛋♥了
All my sister wanted was to write songs
我妹妹只是想要写歌♥
And be a singer.
当一个歌♥手
That's not what I asked you.
我不是问你这个
He promised her everything.
他承诺给她一切
Do you hate Peter Garvin?
你恨皮特·加尔文吗
He lied to my sister. He cheated on her.
他对我妹妹说谎 他欺骗她
He got her addicted to drugs, and then he killed her.
他让她染上毒瘾 然后杀了她
So yes, I hate him.
没错 我恨他
Hate him enough to lie to this court?
这种仇恨足够让你做伪证吗
Objection. I don't see where counsel is going
反对 我不明白辩护律师的
With this line of questioning.
这些问题有何意义
The record does show there were two calls made to Rebecca Cahill
记录显示丽贝卡·卡希尔的手♥机♥上
From her sister's cell phone,
有两通来自她妹妹的电♥话♥
But what the record does not show
但是记录无法告诉我们
Is the nature of those calls.
电♥话♥的实质内容
That is something we simply have to accept
所以她说的谈话内容
From this young lady
是我们无法证实的
Who has clearly shown contempt for my client.
更何况她对我的当事人充满了仇视
She told me Peter Garvin shot her.
是她告诉我皮特·加尔文对她开枪
He's the reason she's dead.
他要为她的死负责
That's okay. You don't have to tell them everything.
没事的 你不用告诉他们所有事
The point is, Miss Cahill,
重点是 卡希尔小姐
We don't know what she told you.
我们不知道她到底对你说了什么
The case against my client
对我的当事人的指控
Is completely circumstantial.
完全是间接推断
There is no hard evidence.
没有有力的证据
Overzealous paramedics
过分积极的紧急救护员
Destroying a pristine crime scene.
毁坏了原本的犯罪现场
The testimony of an emotionally troubled sister who,
一个充满情绪的姐姐的证言
Uncorroborated by anyone else,
没有经过包括调查官员在内的
Including the investigating officer,
任何人的证实
Puts Peter Garvin at the scene of a crime,
却把皮特·加尔文置于犯罪现场
A gun in his hand, and murder on his mind.
手握手♥枪♥ 意图谋杀
And how does she know this?
而她是怎么知道这些的呢
Came from the lips of a dying woman
从一个血液酒精含量为1.5
With a blood alcohol content of 1.5,
服用了可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
And cocaine and heroin
的将死之人嘴里
In her system, and the prosecution
这种情况下 控方律师
Is asking us to convict a man of first-degree murder?
竟然要求判处我的当事人一级谋杀罪
I'm sorry.
对不起
All I can say at this time is
我只能说
I would ask the court for a full dismissal of charges
由于证据严重不足
Against my client based on an unmitigated lack of evidence.
我请求法庭驳回对我当事人的全部起诉
Let me remind you,
我提醒你
Mr. Lynch, this is a preliminary hearing.
林奇先生 这只是初步听证会
Save your showboating
还是把你的演出
For the jury trial.
留到陪审团审讯的时候吧
With all due respect, your honor,
愿意服从 尊敬的大人
If this case goes to trial.
如果这案子能够进入审讯阶段的话
That's enough, Mr. Lynch.
够了 林奇先生
All right, have a good day, man. See you.
好的 祝你开心 再见
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
Good morning. Hey, guy.
早上好 伙计
You know, you're getting too comfortable around here.
你知道嘛 你已经习惯来这了
Actually, no, I'm not getting too comfortable.
其实不是的 我并不习惯来这
I could use a desk, maybe.
我完全可以来这办公的
A set of swinging ball bearings would be good, too,
再给我配上一套滚珠就更好了
If you can put that order in.
如果你同意的话
Very funny. yeah.
很有趣 对啊
All right, so, judge, is he going to throw this out?
好了 法官要把这个案子踢出局吗
Don't worry about it.
不用担心这个
Lynch is just showboating.
林奇只是在作秀
Judge isn't going to throw anything out.
法官不会把任何事踢出局
Fielder just wants more witnesses,
法官只想要更多的目击证人
More conclusive evidence.
更多决定性的证据
Can I take this chair?
我可以坐这张椅子吗
Comfortable? yes.
舒服吗 是的
Okay.
好的
Yesterday, in the courtroom, I got this hit off a guy.
昨天 在法庭上 我感应到一个人
Uh, he was having these really strange thoughts about Rebecca.
他对于丽贝卡有一些很奇怪的想法
He was thinking that Rebecca wasn't telling the whole truth.
他认为丽贝卡没有说出全部真♥相♥
That she was lying.
她在撒谎
Toby, you know the drill. You see this guy again,
托比 我们说好的 你再看到他
You point him out, and I will take him from there.
指出他 我把他从那带回来
Yeah.
知道了
Do you understand me this time?
你这次明白了吗
You know, like I said, though,
你知道 就像我说的
Maybe I read him wrong.
我也许感应错了
Well, let's hope so because Rebecca is all they got.
希望如此 丽贝卡是唯一的线索
Hi. Remember me?
你好 还记得我吗
I'm Dr. Fawcett.
我是福西特医生
Of course, yes.
当然记得
Come in.
进来吧
We have your test results.
你的检查结果出来了
And your brain is a little swollen from the accident
这次事故造成你的头部有点肿
But otherwise, you should be fine.
但是你会没事的
Accident?
事故
Yes. You were hit by a car.
是啊 你被一辆车撞了
Was anyone else hurt?
有其他人受伤吗
No, just you.
没有 只有你
Did you have any problem with your memory
在这次事故之前
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表