剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Your witness said the intruders were wearing ski masks.
目击者说入侵者是戴着滑雪面具的
So how did he see them?
那他怎么看到他们长什么样的
Somebody's here! We gotta go!
有人来了 我们得走了
How can you claim with any certainty
你怎么能确定
That it was my client that was at that house that night?
那晚在那个房♥子里的就是我的委托人呢
Because the stolen items we found in his closet
因为我们在他衣柜里
Belong to the victim.
发现了受害者失窃的东西
And if he wasn't there that night, how did he get them?
如果他那晚没在那 他怎么会有这些东西呢
Same way he gets all the stolen property sells.
就和他得到其他被偷物品的方式一样
People steal it.
是别人偷来给他的
You're friends?
你朋友偷的
Uh, you asked how I paid for all that stuff in my room.
你不是问我是怎么支付我房♥间那些东西的
Now you know.
现在你知道了
Okay,so who brought you the stuff from the Lassiters' house?
好吧 谁给你这些莱斯特家的东西的
I don't know names. The way he wanted it.
我不记得名字了 是按照他想要的方式
We met at a party.
我们在一个派对上碰到的
So could you pick him out from a mug book?
那你能在照相本中认出他吗
Yo! Hitting this place is gonna be easy.
进这个地方会非常容易的
Yeah,right.
可以
Why don't you just tell me how you did it?
为什么不直接告诉我们你怎么作案的
Do you like being a cop?
你很喜欢做警♥察♥吗
Yeah,I do. You like being a smart-ass?
对 我喜欢 你喜欢做混♥蛋♥吗
I don't think that's necessary,detective.
我不觉得有这个必要 警官
I'm sorry. Was I being a smart-ass?
不好意思 我刚才很混♥蛋♥吗
You're not here for a conversation,
你不是来聊天的
So just answer the damn questions.
你只要回答我的问题就行了
I'm all over that.
我没什么好说的了
Oh,I bet you are.
我知道你无话可说了
Mr. Shanks had a bag full of articles from the Lassiters' home.
香克斯先生有一整包莱斯特家的东西
When we went to your home,we found nothing.
但我们在你家却什么都没发现
Why is that,Mr. Knox?
这是怎么回事 诺克斯
'Cause I steal nothing.
因为我什么都没偷
Or could it be that Shanks doesn't trust you?
还是香克斯根本不信任你
And if he doesn't trust you,
如果他不信任你
Do you really think He's going to protect you?
你真的相信他会保护你吗
Which one did you kill?
你杀了哪一个
What? Was it the mother? The father?
什么 是母亲 还是父亲
Maybe it was both of them. What? no,no,no.
或许两个都是 什么 不 不
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What the hell is she trying to do?
她到底想干嘛
Are you covering for your partner? That what you're trying to do?
你只是掩护你的同伴 你是这个意思吧
No one killed no one.
没有人杀人
You tell me what happened,
你告诉我发生了什么
And I'll cut you a deal.
我会帮你提出从轻处罚
No one killed nobody.
没有人杀了人
Well,they're lying, Charlie. They were in the house.
查理 他们在撒谎 他们去过那房♥子
I saw them wrecking a room.
我看到他们闯进房♥子
Yeah,there was a room that they wrecked.
对 他们的确闯进了一间房♥子
Did you get anything else? Nah.
你还知道别的什么吗 没了
Shanks was just thinking about sex,wasn't he?
香克斯刚才一直在想着做♥爱♥ 对吧
Some guys are easier to read than you think.
其实有些人的心思很容易猜的
Nah,I got him wrecking a room and, well, yeah...
对 我看到他闯进一间屋子 而且 对
But this is the thing.
这就不对了
Tearing up a room doesn't fit with their pattern.
毁坏房♥子不像他们的作风
They're usually just into jewelry and stuff.
他们通常就是偷些珠宝和东西
You think you can get me into the house tomorrow?
你明天能带我去趟那个房♥子吗
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
可以 你想干什么
I feel like I'm missing something.
我觉得我好像忽略了一些事
Or maybe there's someone else. That clown.
也许还有别的人 那个小丑
That's staying with you, isn't it?
那个一直在你脑海里的 是吗
Yeah,it is. Yeah.
是的 一直在
Wine? Thank you.
要酒吗 谢谢
Oz has no idea what he's getting into.
奥兹还不知道他惹了多大的麻烦
Oh,come on.
别这样
I've seen him pick up and bring home 6'5" women.
我见过他把一个"巨人"美女带回家
He's fine.
他没问题的
Yeah,except the thing is Jennifer is not
对 不过詹妮弗可不是那种
The fling-one-night-stand kind of girl.
"一♥夜♥情♥"的女孩
She finds an interest,
她要是对你有兴趣了
You can kiss your life as you know it good-bye.
你就准备跟你的美好生活告别吧
Sounds familiar.
听上去很耳熟
You've been kind of scarce.
你已经是稀缺男人了
Really? I've been busy.
真的吗 我忙着呢
With Charlie?
跟查理对吧
Yeah. Not like that though. We're...
对 不是你想的那样 我们...
What? It's that kid?
怎么 是那个孩子吗
Yes. It's a nightmare.
对 那就像个噩梦
Speaking of which,step into mine. No.
说起噩梦 我正经历着 不是吧
I'm a medical professional.
我是医学专业人员
Okay, but no, Oz, seriously,
好 不过奥兹 说真的
All you really are right now is a glorified taxi driver.
你现在真的只是个名义的出租车司机吗
I do save the occasional life, you know.
我还要临时急救
Okay, and there's... and there's...
好吧 只是... 只是...
I mean,that's okay.
我是说 这很好
There's nothing wrong with being taxi driver.
做出租车司机没什么问题
De Niro was great in that movie.
德尼罗在电影里就演得很棒
It's just that I think you could do so much more than,
只是我觉得你能挣的不只是
What,$40,000 a year?
多少 一年四万吗
$41,050,actually.
其实是4万1千零50
Really? Where does all that money go?
是吗 那你都把钱用到哪了呢
Obviously,not your clothes.
显然不是用来买♥♥衣服了
What's wrong with my clothes?
我的衣服有什么问题吗
What about fancy cars? I have a car.
那么是昂贵的车吗 我已经有车了
Bling? Toe ring.
那是首饰吗 只有脚环
Travel?
那是旅行吗
I go to Buffalo... For outlet stores.
我去过水牛城 那边的处理品商店
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题在哪吗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Liv, we're bonding.
小奥 我们是朋友
We're having a good time.
我们相处很愉快
And what is it you do, by the way, Miss, miss
你是做什么的 顺便问一下 这位...
"I-know-everything" and tell me what my problem is?
"万事通"女士 能告诉我我有什么问题吗
I am a sales rep for a top pharmaceutical company.
我是一家顶尖制药公♥司♥的推销员
Ooh... I bet you get some sweet discounts on cotton swabs.
我猜你买♥♥棉花棒肯定有不少折扣
We're actually soon to be NO.1 in the world,
事实上 如果今年我完成我的推销额
If I, um, meet my targets for the year and I will.
我们就是全球第一了 我知道我能行
Yeah,but do you get to use a siren?
好吧 可你会用警报器吗
You wanna know something? You want some advice?
你听吗 想听点建议吗
oh,yeah.
好啊
All this living in the moment stuff, It's just, it's a lot of hype.
现在的东西 靠炒作的太多了 靠不住
You have to be ready for tomorrow
你得为以后做好准备
And you do that by-- Liv-- standing up to people
你得靠 小奥 得靠那些
Who walk all over you.
出现在你身边的人来完成这个目标
Wow. You should be a motivational speaker.
你肯定是个具煽动性的演说家
Actually, Liv, did you talk to the bank
说实话 小奥 你和银行谈过
About that condo onloor?
买♥♥公♥寓♥的事了吗
Because, Liv, right now is really the time to buy.
因为 小奥 现在买♥♥正是时候
I just bought a condo, actually. Thank you.
事实上 我就刚买♥♥了一套 谢谢
And I was going to stay with you
装♥修♥完成之前
Till all the renos were done.
我准备住你这儿
Till the renos were done?
装♥修♥完成之前吗
It'll be like a month, two, tops.
大概一个月吧 顶多两个月
To roommates!
祝贺你们同居
Cheers.
干杯
Great.
太"好"了
Cheers up.
干了
Hey, are you done with this room? Yeah.
检查完这个房♥间了吗 是的
You might want to take a look out here.
那你出来看一下这里
All Right.
好的
So, this is the only room that got trashed?
只有这个房♥间被洗劫了吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表