剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Can I talk to this daniel?
我能跟这个丹尼尔谈谈吗
Ball's in your court, logan.
看你的了 洛根
Hey, what's up?
怎么样
It's that time.
正是时候
Nice.
干得好
Hey, daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
What the hell do you want, skid mark?
你到底要干什么 滑胎兄
Just want you to meet someone.
我只是想让你见个人
I'm detective charlie marks.
我是查理·马珂探员
I just want to ask you a few questions.
我有几个问题要问你
Do you know a lisa greyson?
你认识丽莎·格雷森吗
Lisa?
丽莎
Mom?
妈妈
Lisa...
丽莎
Lisa...
丽莎
Thank god you're alive.
感谢上帝你还活着
When I didn't hear from you, I thought...
失去你消息后 我还以为
What have you... what have you done to yourself?
你... 你对自己做了什么
Mom... I'm daniel now.
妈妈... 我现在是丹尼尔了
Sweetie, you're making a terrible mistake.
宝贝 你犯了一个可怕的错误
You're too young to make a decision like this.
你还太小 无法判断是非
I've known since I was six.
我从六岁起就已经懂了
You could change your mind.
现在回头是岸 还不晚
And there's therapy.
还可以接受治疗
They could discover a drug.
他们还可以研发药物
If you do this, there's no going back.
如果你这么做了 你就再也不能回头了
You don't understand.
你根本无法体会我
Look, we'll go home. we'll talk.
我们回家 谈一谈
We'll get you on... we'll get you back on antidepressants.
我们可以... 用抗抑郁药来治疗你
I'm not depressed anymore, mom.
妈妈 我已经摆脱抑郁症了
My baby girl-- I thought I lost you.
我的宝贝女儿 我以为失去你了
You lost your daughter, mom.
你是失去了你的女儿 妈妈
And unless you can accept that, you're gonna lose me, too.
除非你接受现在的我 否则你真的会失去我
Maybe if we go back to the church.
不如我们去教堂吧
Lisa, you can't do this!
丽莎 你怎能这么狠心
You just don't understand.
你根本无法理解我
You'll never understand.
你永远都不会懂
He's gone. I don't know where he is.
他消失了 不知去向
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
We found your missing child.
我们找到你丢失的孩子了
The rest is up to you.
剩下的就靠你了
Or I can give you a ride back to the hotel if you want.
如果你愿意 我可以顺路带你一程
You coming?
来吗
Uh, I'll be a minute.
马上就来
Man, I could not imagine wanting to get a sex change.
老兄 我从没想过要去变性
I'm a guy, you know?
老天注定我是男的
It's perfect. I don't have to smell good.
这不是很好嘛 我不用喷香水
I don't have to pluck anything.
我也不用清除体毛
It's amazing to me that you don't have a girlfriend.
你没女朋友还真是让人惊讶呢
Dude, shut up.
你 闭嘴
I can relate to what this kid's going through.
这孩子的经历让我深有感触
Say what?
比方说
Having to hide who you really are from your friends,
不得不向朋友 家人 甚至是全世界
Your family, the whole world. I completely understand that.
隐瞒真实的自己 我完全能体会这种感觉
And then I come around, this kid's got a brand-new life,
我进入他的生活时 他已经有了全新的生活
And I ruin it for him.
但这一切却毁于我手中
Toby, don't worry about it. we'll find him, okay?
托比 别担心 我们会找到他的
No, oz, I gotta stop getting into people's lives.
不对 奥兹 问题是我不应该再插手别人的生活了
You know, I have said that before.
你知道的 我以前就这么说过
When?
什么时候
Doesn't it sound like something I'd say?
你不觉得现在有点似曾相识吗
No.
没觉得
Find daniel yet?
找到丹尼尔了吗
No, no. I'm having a hard time.
还没有 最近事事不顺
You think you can help me out here?
我能帮我摆脱困扰吗
It's not a police matter.
这不是警♥察♥的工作
It's for social services.
你应该去找社工
You know if ramone gets to him first,
你知道如果雷蒙先找到他
He's going to be all over him.
他会了结他的
You're a cop. you've been to where he hangs.
你可是个警♥察♥ 而且你也看到他混混的生活了
Okay, well, maybe you got a point.
好吧 你说的有些道理
Maybe we did a good thing
也许我们是帮了他
And maybe daniel stayed away from ramone.
丹尼尔也远离了雷蒙
No, he can't. he won't.
不可能的 他不会
He needs to get more steroids first.
除非他拿到足够多的雌激素药
You know he's not cut out for the streets.
你知道他并不属于街头帮的
Girl-to-boy transgenders need testosterone.
女孩变男孩需要睾丸激素
Daniel's been shooting steroids because that's all he can get.
丹尼尔一直在注射雌性激素 这是他获得激素的唯一途径
So that's why he's hitting
所以他经常扫荡药店
To get what he needs.
偷取他所要的药物
All right, I'll write a report.
好的 我给上头写份报告
We find daniel, we'll bring him in.
一旦我们发现丹尼尔 就把他带到局里
So that's not enough to shake down ramone and in the process,
但这还不足以击垮雷蒙的盗窃团伙
Ask him where daniel is?
难道直接去问他丹尼尔在哪吗
Do you think he's gonna tell us?
你认为他会告诉我们吗
Logan... you hear me?
洛根 你听见我的话了吗
Yeah.
是的
I hear you.
一字不漏
Come on, logan!
别这样 洛根
You gotta let me do my job.
你不要插手我的工作
He didn't hear me.
看来他是没听明白
So this daniel is lisa?
那么这个丹尼尔就是丽莎
Yeah.
没错
She pretended to leave, then came back as daniel.
她假装出走 然后以丹尼尔的身份回来
And then I guess he told people that he killed lisa
我猜他告诉别人是他杀了丽莎
To gain some kind of respect.
这样可以获得一些敬畏
I wish she would have told me.
我以为她会都对我坦白的
Well, maybe she felt she couldn't tell anybody.
说不定她觉得无人知晓更好
This guy, baggy.
这个人 外号♥"裤衩"
I think he knows where daniel is.
我想他知道丹尼尔在哪
Sorry. I wish I could help you.
抱歉 我真的很想帮你
All right, thanks.
没关系 谢谢
The ride was so scary!
旅途可真是惊险啊
Know when you get butterflies? crazy!
你还记得上次抓蝴蝶吗 太好玩了
Hey, cuz.
卡斯
I need you to help me find daniel.
我需要你帮我找丹尼尔
You knew all along, didn't you?
你全都知道 对吧
You knew about daniel and lisa.
你知道丹尼尔和丽莎的事情
That's why you didn't want to talk to me about it.
所以你一直不愿跟我交流
I need to find where baggy is
我必须得找到"裤衩"
'cause if I don't, this time it won't just be lisa who's dead.
如果找不到 就不只是丽莎死那么简单了
It might be daniel.
丹尼尔可能会丧命
Cuz.
卡斯
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
What can I do for you?
能为你做点什么
You guys want some "v"?
你们想要点"v"吗
I said ten bucks a pop, right?
我说好了十美元一小袋 对吧
There you go.
给你
You fellas take care now.
小伙子们慢走
Where's daniel?
丹尼尔在哪
I know about ramone and the drugstores.
雷蒙和药店的事我都知道了
We do it tonight.
我们今晚行动
I'm with you.
我和你们一起
No, man, i, I don't really know.
不是的 哥们 我一点也不知情
You don't know?
你毫不知情
You don't really know?
你真的毫不知情
Where's daniel?
丹尼尔在哪
Daniel goes down
今晚
Tonight.
把丹尼尔干了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表