剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Then don't waste my time, and let me do my job.
那就别浪费我的时间 我还有工作要做
Not even close.
一点商量的余地都没有
Tell me want you want
告诉我他又咋了
He said he saw somebody
他说他看到一个行迹可疑的人
outside the dead girl's apartment The night that she died.
在死者被杀当晚出现在她公♥寓♥外
Well, that's convenient.
还真是方便
He even brings his own suspects.
他还向我们指出嫌疑人
Get the guy a badge.
应该给他记上一功
You don't think Toby...
你不会认为托比是
Toby?
托比
He's not a killer.
他不会是凶手
He's given us some good information Why?
他只是给我们提供些信息 他为什么这样做
Does he just get off on being a super sleuth?
难道他特别热衷于做侦探
Is that it or is there something else?
还是因为其他什么
Like what?
比如说
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Like maybe he's a death groupie or something, he's...
或许他恋死人癖之类的
Maybe he's just helping this stuff along.
或许他想引诱我们误入歧途
You know, he's always a step ahead of us.
你知道 他总是比我们先一步
Look, Toby's not a killer.
听着 托比不是凶手
And he's certainly not setting up any crimes.
他也绝不会作案
All right, you'd better ask yourself
那好 你最好先问问自己
What the hell is he?
他到底是什么人
Okay, this thing is useless. I give up.
这不起作用 我放弃
I-i'm thinking we might have to go back up the stairs here.
我在想我们还是最好回到上面去
What do you mean up the stairs?
什么叫再回到上面去
He means, sir, we can't
他意思是说我们现在不能
Conclude the landing, so we're gonna have
把你抬下去 我们最好
To go back up and try again.
再上去重试一次
You guys do this for a living?
你们做这个是为了生计
On three. right.
开始吧
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, that was impressive.
真是让人感动
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, take five.
这次数到5
Take five? I could be paralyzed here, for god's sakes.
数到5 我可千万别瘫在这
Sir, we don't think it's anything more
先生 我想最多只会
Than a mild back strain.
背部有点小扭伤
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
So no luck with the old guy, eh? No.
那老家伙还没有消息吗 还没
I mean, I'm thinking there's got to be a way
我在想肯定有办法
To identify this guy.
确认这家伙身份
Something. something.
总有办法 总有办法
It's a text from liz.
小伊发的短息
Yeah? you gonna call her?
是吗 那你要不要打电♥话♥给她
I don't know.
还没想好
She, uh, she seems to really like me.
她好像是真的喜欢我
That's a problem? Yes, that's a problem.
这有什么问题吗 有问题
Normally, the way it works, I meet a girl,
通常情况下 见到一个女孩
We exchange numbers, nobody calls,
我们相互交换号♥码 但都不会打电♥话♥
You pretend you don't like each other; it's a delicate dance.
最后只能安慰自己没什么 不过是一支舞而已
This girl, there's no games.
这个女孩就不同了 她不是玩玩的
She's hot. she's smart. she wears really high heels.
她性感 聪明 穿着高跟鞋
She freaks you out.
她让你不知所措
Yeah, yeah.
是的
She's, a... she's like an actual woman.
她感觉就是一个真正的女人
Maybe she's freaked out, too.
或许她也不知所措
Maybe you need to reflect on a future
或许你应该考虑下和她发展
With someone that's transgressed your normal patina.
一个能让你打破对女孩子固有看法的人
And this guy you're trying to id,
关于你要找的那个人
Have you run him through the cop database?
你有没有试过 去警♥察♥数据库中找线索
I mean you're ems guys, for god's sake.
我想你们是紧急救助人员
You must have some connections.
应该有些那方面的关系
Now, take me the hell to the hospital.
现在 不管怎样先把我送到医院去
Stolarski. yeah. stolarski.
斯托拉斯基 对 斯托拉斯基
Transgressed my normal patina? what the hell's a patina?
打破固有的想法 这到底是什么意思
Ah, like clockwork.
看来一切都很顺利
That's what you better be.
接下来看你的了
He has a beef soup and chats. chat time varies.
他会进去喝杯牛肉汤 小聊下 聊天时间不定
All right, so go in.
清楚了 那你进去
Go get a beef soup and slow him down.
点杯牛肉汤 拖延下他时间
Oh, no. he's terrifying.
不要 他有点可怕
You're on your own. Thanks.
你独自行动吧 多谢
Hey, if he catches you,
如果他抓住了你
Can I have your loft?
我可以住你阁楼里去吗
You're always looking out for me, huh?
你会一直给我把风的吧
I love you.
爱死你了
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
'cause, uh, that's not a cop's uniform.
但你怎么没穿警♥察♥制♥服♥
I'm undercover,
我是卧底警♥察♥
All right, kid? Get out of here
清楚了吗 小鬼 离开这
Uh, pretty stupid
这么笨
To be undercover in a police car.
在警车里当警♥察♥卧底
We work in teams.
我们分工合作
One undercover, one uniform.
一个隐秘当卧底 一个穿制♥服♥
You see my partner in there?
看到我的搭档在那吗
Who's that?
他是谁
George arthur worthy
乔治·亚瑟·沃西
Is he a bad guy?
他是个坏人吗
Actually, he's a dead guy.
事实上 他死了
Died a month ago.
就在一个月前
Hey, dude, here comes your, uh, partner.
老兄 你的搭档要过来了
Did you find the guy?
知道那个家伙是谁了吗
Yeah, he's dead.
知道了 是个死人
He's dead?
他死了吗
Yeah. he died a month ago.
没错 一个月前死的
Well, mina worked with stiffs, right?
米娜有和斯蒂夫一起工作吧
His name's Worthy.
他名字叫沃西
Have you seen that? Worthy?
你有什么印象没 沃西
Remember that from Worthy
这个曾在哪出现过 沃西
Oz, you're brilliant!
奥兹 你太聪明了
I am?
我吗
Mina. I made this little video of mina.
我给米娜拍的这个影带
What?
什么
There it is. see that?
在那 看到了吗
Let's get to Mina's.
现在我们去米娜住的地方
What for?
去干什么
Mina was on to something.
米娜死前在调查某些东西
We gotta find out what it was.
我们去查查她调查的到底是什么
All right.
好
Wouldn't the cops have checked these files?
难道警♥察♥不检查这些文件吗
Yeah, but they wouldn't have known
是 但是他们不会知道
What they were looking at.
这些资料有什么用
Here. george arthur worthy.
在这 乔治·亚瑟·沃西
Autopsy says cause of death was multiple organ failure
尸检表明他死于由4级充血性心力衰竭
Brought on by class 4 congestive heart failure.
引发的多项器官衰竭
So?
所以
So, this must be mina's handwriting.
所以这里一定是米娜划的
Looks like she was questioning the autopsy results.
似乎她对尸检结果相当怀疑
Signed by liam farrell, head pathologist.
结果由首席病理学家利亚姆·法雷尔签字
Great. let's go. wait, wait.
很好 走吧 等一下
Hang on. hang on.
别急 别急
"stephen cash, sandra lemon."
史提芬·卡什 桑德拉·雷蒙
Looks like they've all got her handwriting on it.
看上去他们的记录也被划过了
We don't have time to go through all those.
我们没时间细查了
I'm bringing these with me.
我把这些带走
It's not that I object to going to jail,
不是我不想进监狱
I'd just like to enjoy the act that got me there.
只是这样进去让我很享受
Get that out of my face.
一边去
Toby.
托比
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表