剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
She's good, huh?
她很棒吧
She's not bad.
真不赖
She's amazing.
她简直太完美了
Anatomically speaking.
我指她的体形
My wife.
我妻子
She's even better.
比她还要棒
Want to see?
你们想看吗
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
He's funny.
他很爱开玩笑
Like osman. I'm funny.
就像奥斯曼 我很爱搞笑
He's funny looking.
而他长得很搞笑
Yeah.
没错
Well, enjoy your dessert.
希望你们喜欢这些甜点
Oh, thank you.
太感谢了
I couldn't possibly eat anything else.
我已经饱得吃不下其他东西了
On the house.
尽情吃 免费的
Thank you.
谢谢
Special delivery.
特别奉送
Oz, the food is amazing.
奥兹 食物太美味了
Well, thank you very much.
很高心你喜欢
Well, my mother's a fantastic cook, so...
我妈是个很棒的厨师
Did she always want to have a restaurant?
她总想开一间餐馆吗
Um, my dad did actually when I was a kid.
其实在我小的时候 我爸很想
He worked as a mechanic
他那时是一名机械工
and at night he drove my uncle's cab.
晚上他开我舅舅的出租车
My uncle was pretty mad when he found out about the cab.
我舅舅发现他开出租的时候非常恼火
And then when I was 12
到了我十二岁的时候
he had enough money to open the place.
他攒了足够的钱开店
So there you go. enjoy.
事情就是这样了 慢慢吃
No. come sit with us. wait, where you going? Come here.
你要去哪 过来和我们坐一起
I have to go back to the kitchen.
我必须回厨房♥去
Yeah, they let all the other staff go
他们让其他的员工都走了
So it's just me and mom back there.
现在只有我和我妈在忙
Does that mean that you made this?
就是说这都是你做的
I had a hand in it, yeah.
我确实帮了忙
Well, I'm working here now, you know,
忙完急救员的工作后
When I'm not in the ambulance.
我就来这里帮忙
Oz, if you keep this up, you'll need an ambulance.
奥兹 如果你一直劳累 你就需要"急救"了
Tell them that. They think
告诉她 他们觉得
Toby and i drive around all day telling jokes.
我和托比每天就开着车讲笑话
It is what we do.
我们就是这样
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Business is bad.
生意不好做
This recession, you know,
你知道 现在很不景气
Nobody's going out
再没人想去
for an authentic turkish dining experience anymore.
正宗的土耳其餐厅吃饭
They got a business loan and they're a bit behind.
他们借了商业贷款 现在有点还不上
Well, a little bit's not bad.
拖欠一点点不会很糟的
Four payments.
四项还款
All right, that's bad.
那确实有点棘手了
They got 14 days to come up with $100,000
他们要在十四天里拿出十万
Or they lose the house and the business
或者失去这个房♥子这个餐厅
And they're out on the street.
然后在街头无家可归
Or worse, staying with me.
或者更糟 跟我待在一起
There's gotta be a way to raise more money.
肯定有办法筹到更多的钱
We've tried everything.
我们什么方法都试了
Their bank, relatives,
找他们的银行 找亲戚
Other banks.
找其他的银行
You know. Times are tough.
你要知道 时间很紧
You got any ideas?
你有什么办法吗
Me?
我
Money?
弄钱
No, you're paying for dinner.
没办法 饭钱都是你付的
Toby, that's it.
托比 就是这样
Telepathy.
用心灵感应
Must be some way to make some cash.
一定可以弄到些钱
I can't.
我不能这样做
Can't what?
不能怎样
I cannot wait for your baklava.
我已经等不及吃你的果仁蜜饼了
Olivia, did I ever
奥利维亚 我有没有
tell you about toby?
告诉你一些关于托比的
You're outta line.
你不要太过了
You're right.
好吧
But I'm desperate, so...
我只是太绝望了
Desperate?
绝望
Here.
张嘴
Try some of this.
尝尝这个
Hey, so I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Hey, forget about it.
没什么 我都忘了
How late were you there? 2:00 in the morning.
你要待到多晚 凌晨两点
I had to be at the market at 6:00.
六点还要跑去市场
Oz, you're a pain in the ass with eight hours of sleep.
奥兹 你这是跟睡眠过不去啊
Well, that's why it's in your best interest
所以为了大家好
To use your gift to help me out.
你应该用你的能力帮我
My gift is useless for making money.
我的能力根本赚不了钱
Believe me, I tried when I was younger.
相信我 我以前试过
The only sure thing is guessing weight
唯一能做的就是在展览会上
At the exhibition.
猜重量
186 pounds.
186磅
Not bad, huh?
也不错
Set up a booth.
搞个展台
Oz, now, I know where you're going with this.
奥兹 我知道你想干什么
I didn't think anything.
我什么都没想
I'm not reading your mind.
我并没有读你的思想
I know how you think.
我知道你会怎么想
I didn't say it. But you'll do it.
我没这么说 但你会这么做
I'm not cheating at poker.
我可不会在扑克牌上出老千
Who says telepathy's against the rules? me.
谁说心灵感应是违规的 我
Anyway I don't have the money to buy into a game.
不管怎样 我连玩一把的钱都没有
I got 400 bucks.
我有400块
I'm not gonna help you by stealing from someone.
但我不会帮你从别人那里偷钱
You play against a casino, you're ripping off a corporation.
只不过是赌场赔钱 大不了榨干♥他♥们集团
Owned by the pension plans of guys like you and me.
但是许多人的养老金都在那些集团的手中
What if you're playing against
那我们找些
guys who aren't like you and me?
"罪有应得"的人玩呢
Who?
那是谁
Oh, man.
哦 不
Good workout, sir?
在锻炼呢 长官
What do you want?
你想干什么
You're still playing poker?
你还在玩扑克吗
I don't play poker. I win at poker.
准确点说我不是在玩 而是在赢
I won five hands in a row last week.
上星期我连赢五把
Really? Five hands. that's impressive.
真的 五连胜 真是厉害
Well you know toby here,
你知不知道
Actually, just came into a little inheritance
托比刚继承了一小笔遗产
And he was looking for a way to... flip it,
他正想着如何用呢
you know, double up.
赌额翻倍 玩不玩
Let it ride.
任逍遥[赌博游戏]
Well, you know, i, uh, ran into a few high rollers
我上星期
At gamblers' anonymous last week.
遇到了几个高手
They're always looking for a big game.
他们一直想玩把大的
Is that so?
怎么样
Hmm. Nice place you got here.
你这地方不错呀
Thank you, sir.
还凑合 长官
Look, we're off the clock.
我们已经下班了
Call me george.
就叫我乔治
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So you enjoy working with mr. bey?
你喜欢和贝伊先生一起工作吗
Yeah.
是啊
He's a good guy, you know.
他很不错的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表