剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So bad about hurting him that he would try
而感到内疚时 他就想试着
To make nice and offer the candy.
温和一点 于是就给他吃糖果
But Andy hated the hypocrisy.
但是安迪讨厌伪装
In fact, that's what most kids hate.
事实上 大部分孩子都讨厌伪装
All right, so you think maybe this clown represents hypocrisy?
好吧 所以你认为小丑也许是一种伪装
Maybe, but, maybe he just represents the dad.
有可能 也有可能那代表了他爸爸
Well, it's the dad's room that was trashed.
被抢的正是他爸爸的房♥间
Interesting.
这么巧
That would make sense.
那就讲得通了
Will you talk to him?
你会跟他谈谈吗
I want to listen, Ray.
雷 我想要听听
I don't know.
我还不知道
Maybe the truth is gonna stay locked up
也许真♥相♥会永远锁在
Inside andy's mind forever.
安迪的心里
If it's locked up,
如果不知道真♥相♥
That kid will go down for killing his parents.
那个孩子会因为杀害自己的父母而入狱
Do you know why you're in here, Andy?
安迪 你知道你为什么会在这里吗
They think I did something bad.
他们认为我做了坏事
Can you remember what you did?
你能想起你做了些什么吗
Andy,
安迪
Can you try?
你可以试试吗
Will you try, Andy?
可以吗 安迪
Will you try?
你愿意试试吗
Andy?
安迪
Will you try,
你愿意试试吗
andy, andy.
安迪 安迪
Who the hell do you think you're talking to, an idiot?
你觉得你在和谁说话 一个白♥痴♥吗
You people want me to say that I killed my parents?
你们这些人不就想让我说是我杀了我父母
Okay, I killed my parents.
是的 是我杀了我父母
Stabbed them.
刺死他们的
You're a pretty tough guy.
你是个彻底的混♥蛋♥
Tough enough to kick your ass.
我就是个想踢爆你屁♥股♥的混♥蛋♥
If you're so proud of killing your parents,
如果你觉得杀了你父母很了不起
then why did you hide the knife?
那么为什么你要把刀藏起来呢
I didn't.
我没有
Then why did the police find it in the drain in your garage?
那警♥察♥怎么会在你家车♥库♥的排水沟里找到
I didn't put it there.
我没有把它放在那儿
Well, somebody did.
那一定是有其他人
Who put the knife in the drain, andy?
是谁把刀放在排水沟里的 安迪
I'm sorry?
你刚说什来着
Who put the knife in the drain?
是谁把刀放进了排水沟的
I did of course.
当然是我
I-i wouldn't have left it in the room.
我 我不想把它留在房♥间里
Andy?
安迪
I beg your pardon?
你刚说什么
Tell me, when you look in that mirror,
告诉我 你看着镜子
Who do you see?
你看到了谁
Well... I see me, of course.
当然看到的是我啦
Did andy kill his parents?
是安迪杀了他父母的吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Okay.
好
Thank you very much.
非常感谢合作
You've been very helpful.
你帮了很大的忙
Wait.
等等
What was the question?
你刚问我什么来着
Tell me what happened, andy.
告诉我发生了什么 安迪
I... i...
我... 我...
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的
Wade!
韦德
I-i don't know what happened.
我不知道发生什么了
Actual cases of dissociative identity disorder are rare,
现实中人格分♥裂♥症的个案很少见
And none are ever the same.
而且没有个案彼此相似
Some therapists don't even believe
一些医师甚至认为
The condition is genuine.
这种情况是当事人在演戏
So you don't think he's faking
但你认为他的多重性格
Any of these multiple personalities.
并不是假的
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
No, no.
不 不
He didn't see andy in the mirror
在他处在另一个人格的状态下
when he was another personality.
他在镜子中看到的不是安迪
If he was in fact abused by his father as a child,
如果他真的小时候被他父亲虐待
Then he would have tried to protect himself.
那他会尽力避免嫌疑
And that's why he'd break down
那就是为什么他会人格分♥裂♥
Into these three different authors,
成为三个不同叙述者
andy the boy, tough guy andy, mother andy.
安迪男孩 混♥蛋♥安迪 软弱的安迪
So andy killed his parents?
所以是安迪杀了他的父母对吗
Well, no.
恩 不
One of andy's personalities killed his parents.
安迪的其中一个人格杀了他的父母
Okay, so little boy andy gets hurt;
所以小男孩安迪受了伤
Tough guy andy gets payback; and mother andy hides the knife?
混♥蛋♥安迪报了仇 妈妈安迪藏了那把刀
Hmm.
是的
I don't think he did it.
我认为不是他干的
I don't. I don't see how he could be looking at himself
我不知道他怎么能看着自己行凶
From the hiding place
从一个隐蔽的地方
with a bloody knife.
看着自己拿着一把血淋淋的刀
So, who was holding the knife?
那到底是谁拿着刀呢
I don't know. it's not andy.
我不知道 但不是安迪
couldn't be
不可能
Yoga is good. hot yoga is better.
瑜伽不错 高温瑜伽更好
And then tai chi is overrated,
可太极没说得那么好
but there is this new cool thing
对了 有件事我要告诉你
That eckhart tolle is getting behind...
那个艾克哈特·托尔已经过时了...
Silence! what?
安静 干嘛
Ever try not filling up a room?
你什么时候可以安静点吗
I'm having a conversation.
我在和你说话啊
Yeah, no kidding. with yourself.
别开玩笑了 你在和你自己说话
You ever try listening?
你听进我说的话吗
Uh, yes, but, I mean, the zen of listening
有啊 但听的禅意
Is to hear yourself,
是听自己内心的声音
If you know what I mean.
如果你明白我的意思
You know, I do know what you mean.
我当然知道你的意思
And for once...
但这次...
I've had it.
我受够了
Okay?
行吗
You dominate. you're controlling.
你支配着 你控制着别人
And god forbid you be the center of attention.
但上帝不允许任何人太自我为中心
Yeah, well, that's-that's what you do in an obama world.
是的 但现在是奥巴马时代
Olivia? what, isn't it?
小奥 怎么 这不对吗
You know, I don't care
我不在乎
That your renovations won't be done in 2020, okay?
你那想法就算在2020年也不会被认同
and I don't care that you're my sister.
管你是不是我姐姐
Do you want me to go?
你想我走吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I do.
是 我就是这么想的
You want to know something?
你想知道究竟我发生了些什么吗
No.
不
If you lost your job and your condo
如果你丢了工作没了房♥子
And you were out on your ass,
破产了
I would still take you in and I would never say a word
我还是会毫不犹豫地接受你
About what a little princess you are.
一句挑刺的话都不会有
You lost your condo?
你没了房♥子吗
Look, I missed five payments, okay?
我五个月没交房♥贷 行了吧
Five, and they foreclosed.
五个月 所以他们把那房♥子做抵押了
Because I lost my job.
因为我丢了工作
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你一开始不告诉我呢
Because I didn't think I needed a sob story
因为我觉得不需要用悲惨遭遇博取同情
To be your sister.
留在这里做你姐姐
Look, fine, I will look for another job.
好吧 我会再去找份工作的
I'll look for another place to live.
然后去找个住的地方
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表