剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
ask about the young men who were gunned down this morning.
询问下今早被枪杀的那个男孩的事情
From what I've been told,One of the dead boys was a tiger claw.
据我所知 其中一个死者是虎爪帮的
His name is sean lee.These children are wild.
他叫肖恩·李 这孩子很叛逆
No respect for tradition.If tradition is not respected,
从不尊重传统 如果传统不被尊重
There is chaos.
那世界不乱套了
No one prospers in chaos.
没有人能在混乱中繁荣昌盛
Some people may interpret
有些人说
that you wish these kids would stop muscling on your turf.
你并不愿意介入这类事情
However you like.
随你们怎么说
But in this matter, the police have my full cooperation.
但就这个事件 我会全力配合警方
Great. so what can you tell me?
很好 那你能告诉我什么信息
Tiger claws are feuding with the nine-oh-five crew.
虎爪帮正与905帮争斗
Sean lee, he tried to steal the girl from of one of the nine-oh-five crew.
肖恩·李要抢一个905帮众的女朋友
Jealousy.It is that simple.
嫉妒 就是这么简单
So who's a jealous nineohfiver?
谁是那个嫉妒的905帮众
Terrence jian. tj.
特伦斯·江 简称T·J
I'm sure you'll find he has a mug shot.
你肯定能找到他的前科资料
Enjoy your lunch.
祝你午餐愉快
So, is that the guy who did it?
就是这个人杀的人吗
Why don't you tell me? you're the one with the hunches.
为什么你不告诉我 你不是很能预感吗
Well, I got to leave you something to do. right.
我得给你留点活做嘛
So what's your interest in this, anyway?
你怎么会对这个事件感兴趣
The sister.She needs some closure on this.
是那个妹妹 得给她个说法
Don't we all?
我们不是吗
Well, I think she thinks her brother might have been into something,
她认为她哥哥参与到某些事情里面
That there might have been more to the shooting than what it seems.
不像表面的枪杀那么简单
Listen, toby,I know you like to play junior detective,
托比 我知道你喜欢扮警♥察♥
But this is a homicide investigation.
但这是杀人案件调查
You shouldn't worry your pretty head about it.
不是用来泡美眉的
Okay, I don't agree about that,
我不同意
But you should tell me more about the pretty head.
但你该告诉我更多关于那美眉的
Okay. what do you got?
好的 你知道什么
Tj.
T·J
Okay. where?
在哪里
The 7-13 club.
7-13俱乐部
Yeah, I know where it is.I'm on my way. thanks
好的 我知道那儿 现在出发 谢谢
Was that about the case? Yes.
跟案子有关吗 有
Do you need to know? no.
和你有关吗 没有
Lucky the heat stroke calls haven't started to come in yet.
幸好热浪没有再次袭来
We get a call, and we are out of here.
如果有急救电♥话♥ 要马上离开
Hey, man, I'm just gonna make sure they get the guy, okay?
我还有责任要抓住那个凶手好不好
You know, it might not be a bad idea to trust detective marks on this one.
或许这回相信马珂警探是个不错的主意
I mean, she's more than a pretty face.
她不仅有漂亮脸蛋
It's also her legs.
腿也很漂亮
I trust her, all right?
我相信她
She said there's something about this case that doesn't make sense.
她觉得这个案子有点说不通
Kim's scared, I saw something in her brother's thoughts that were
金很害怕 我还读到他哥哥的思想
You were rooting around in her brother's head?
你真的读到了她哥哥的思维吗
Yeah, he was scared for her.
-他为妹妹感到害怕
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I need you. what did you do?
我需要你 你做了什么
He said that he would come back.
他说他会回来的
Go and then come back for what? I don't know. I don't know.
去做什么然后回来 我不知道 我不知道
For them?
为他们吗
Man, I would hate to be in your head right now.
我真希望那些东西现在没在你的脑子里
Yeah, I don't want to be in my head right now, either.
我也不希望
But I know that this isn't over until this guy goes to jail,
但我知道只有当凶手进了监狱这件事才能结束
Okay, toby. We're here to the end.
我同意 托比 我会等到最后的
Have you seen this guy? No.
你们看到这个人了吗 没有
I can get out through the alley behind duong's.
穿过这个小巷就能逃出去了
What happened? go.
发生什么了 出发
What? why? oz, go. he's running.
我们快走 他正在逃跑
And we're chasing? yeah. go, oz.
我们去追他吗 是的 快点
Hey! move this piece of crap!
把这垃圾移走
Freeze!
不许动
Turn around.Down on your knees.
转过去 跪下
Cuff him.
铐上他
What'd I even do, man?
我到底干了什么 长官
Why don't you tell me? you're the one who's running.
为什么你不告诉我 刚刚是你在逃跑
I was getting some exercise.
我跑步来锻炼身体的
You're wanted in the questioning of the murder of raymond chu and sean lee.
警方怀疑你是杀害肖恩·李和雷蒙德·朱的凶手
What? yeah. Why don't you think back to yesterday afternoon?
什么 想想昨天下午发生的事吧
I was nowhere near him.I was in scarborough all afternoon.
我和那无关 我当时在斯卡伯勒
Whatever.Let's go, buddy.
谁你怎么说 我们走
Something's wrong, man.
事情有点不对劲
Yeah, we're gonna be doing paperwork on this into our next lives.
看来我们来世都得写报告了
No, no. not the rig. What?
不 这个不是真正的凶手 什么
We just got the wrong guy.The killer's still out there.
我们抓错人了 凶手仍然在逍遥法外
I thought I told you to stay away from this.What'd you do, follow me?
我叫你别管这事的 你难道在跟踪我吗
Well, we had a call in the
我们恰巧接到个急救电♥话♥
neighborhood.We saw this guy running and, uh...
然后看见他在逃跑 就...
Just in the right place at the right time. You stay out of this.
碰巧的时间和地点 你别插手这件事
Okay.
好的
Look, toby, I know you like to play hero and all
托比 我知道你喜欢做英雄
so why don't you go ahead and tell kim That we might just have the banger
那不如你去告诉金我们抓到了凶手
Well, how do you know that? what?
你怎么知道的 你说什么
How do you know this is the banger?
你凭什么认定他就是凶手
You know something I don't? You know what?Don't even answer that.
你难道有内♥幕♥消息 算了 还是不知道为妙
But just so you can sleep at night,
为了让你踏实睡觉
We do have a credible
我告诉你
witness who gave us credible motive for him to have done it.
我们有确凿的人证和物证
Well, I don't think this is the guy.
我觉得凶手不是他
You don't think?
你觉得不是
Well, sometimes witnesses aren't as credible
你知道有时候人证并不是很可靠的
I ran down my suspect
你知道吗 我收集线索
my armed suspect
找到他 他是最大的嫌疑犯
And I got him in custody. That's all I need right now.
我现在的唯一的想法就是 把凶手捉拿归案
Thank you, detective.
多谢提醒 警官
You haven't even handed in the insurance forms on the last one.
知道吗 你们上一份书面报告还没提交呢
I believe oz was just about to type those up
奥兹和我正准备把它打成定稿
I actually thought toby was
-事实上 我认为托比..
I don't care who types them up.
谁打印成稿我不关心
I take the heat on the damage. Sir, this wasn't my fault.
我在乎的是受到的损失 你不能怪我们
Our fault. it wasn't our fault.
我们不好 但不是我们的错
I spent the last 25 years at this job,
我♥干♥这份工作已经25年了
Essentially trying to avoid anything that even smells like grief.
我的车连细小的刮痕都没有
And it's taken you only six months to turn my life upside down!
而你们仅用6个月就让我名誉扫地
At least we're fast.
至少我们创造了速度记录
Does a rational thought ever pass through your brain?
难道你脑子就没好使过吗
I've never seen one, sir.
我从来没...
These are my babies.
这些车是我的心肝
My babies.
我的心肝宝贝
Guy can't see the upside of things, you know? Oz, I got to go.
他活得太悲观了 奥兹 我得走了
Oh, great. you're, um, saving the world,And I got to fill out reports now?
太好了 你去拯救世界 留下我一人来写报告
Yeah, nothing's gonna get broken.
放心 车不会再坏了
People will be arriving soon for my brother's ceremony,
人们很快就会来参加我哥哥的葬礼了
so thank you. There's so much to do before they arrive.
所以谢谢你 在他们来之前有很多事要做
This is, um, this is for my brother.
这些是敬我哥哥的
These represent the money that he will bring so he's not wanting for anything.
这些是冥币 给他带去的 他就不愁吃穿了
And then after awhile,
之后...
He'll cross a bridge and lose his memory...
在他轮回转世前
...before he comes back to his new body.
他会越过一座桥 来抹去他的记忆
He's so lucky to be able to forget.
他能忘却一切我很高兴
The police have the man that killed raymond and that other boy, right?
警♥察♥已经抓到了杀他们两人的凶手了 对吧
That's what they think.
他们认为是的
You don't agree? No.
难道你觉得错了吗 是的
That's funny. What is it?
奇怪了 怎么了
This chair's been moved.
这椅子被动过了
You think someone might have been here?
你觉得有人来过这了
No. It's, it's probably nothing.
说不定 也许是我多疑了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表