剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Not tonight, jason.
今晚不行 杰森
Hey, do you want me to go take care of that?
你需要我来处理这件事情吗
No, I have to.
不用了 得我自己解决
Do you ever feel like everything's coming down on you?
你曾有过天塌下来的感觉吗
All the time.
一直如此
But you got to do the right thing,
但你必须做正确的事情
No matter how much it hurts, right?
不管这样会有多伤人 对吗
Absolutely.
当然
Toby, I've got some stuff I have to deal with
托比 在我爱上另一个男人之前
Before I can get involved with anyone... you know?
我得先把这事给处理完
Everything cool?
没事吧
It will be.
会没事的
I had a fantastic night.
我过了个很美好的夜晚
Me, too.
我也是
Just give me a couple of days to work things out.
给我点时间 等我把事情办完了
Then I'll be free.
我就自♥由♥了
All yours.
我就是你的了
Have a good night.
睡个好觉
Good night.
晚安
So I don't understand.
我搞不懂了
You just left?
你就那样走了
The timing isn't right.
错误的时机
The timing is always right.
没有错误的时机
I can't believe you can read this girl's mind
我简直不敢相信 你拥有读心的能力
And you still didn't seal the deal.
还搞不定这个姑娘
She's got a lot on her mind and, you know what,
她有很多心事 你知道
Sometimes reading a girl's thoughts kind of ruins the mood.
有时候读心也会破坏氛围
So, don't listen.
那就别去看她的心事
I can't help it.
我没法控制
Sometimes intense thoughts kind of break through,
有时强烈的想法就这样闯入我的脑子
Even when I'm not trying.
甚至我都不用去读她的心思
Well, that sucks.
那可真糟
Yeah, well, mina's got to deal with her ex.
米娜会解决和她前男友的关系
She's got my number.
她有我的电♥话♥号♥码
She's going to call me; we're going to hang out,
她会打电♥话♥给我 我们会出去约会
And I'm going to have her undivided attention, you know?
她会专注于和我的约会 你知道的
I still think you're...
我还是认为你该...
I know what you think, oz.
我知道你想什么
All times.
一直如此
10-90, king and church.
10-90 国王路教堂口
King and church?
国王路教堂口
Too late, fellas.
来晚了 伙计
Neighbor saw the body from upstairs
楼上有邻居看到尸体
And called it in.
马上报♥警♥了
Perfect. thank you.
做得好 谢谢
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Uniform tells me you know the victim.
警♥察♥说你认识被害者
Met her at a club last night.
昨晚在一家酒吧里遇见了她
And?
然后
And we came back here. we had a few drinks.
然后我们来这里喝了几杯
And? and nothing.
然后 没了
We talked; we danced a little; her ex showed up,
我们聊天 跳了会舞 她前男友来了
And I split her ex?you see him?
我就走了 她前男友 你看到了吗
No. get his name?
没有 知道名字吗
Jason. jason what?
杰森 姓什么
So, you didn't have sex? no.
你们没发♥生♥关♥系♥吗 没
We just met.
我们只是见见面聊聊天
So? so we didn't have sex.
所以 我们没发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'm going to need some dna from you.
我要你的DNA
Sure. detective?
好 探长
Dr. farrell, this way.
法雷尔医生 这边
Don't go anywhere.
呆在这儿
Oh, god.
天哪
Victim's a 26-year-old female
受害人为26岁女性
Mina della croce.
米娜·黛拉·克罗斯
Preliminary looks like she was...
初步断定她是...
I'm not here officially.
职务上我不该在这里
Mina's one of my pathologists.
米娜是我的一个研究对象
She works with brenda and me.
她和布兰达跟我一起工作
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So, what are we looking at?
那么 这是怎么回事
We're not finished up yet,
我们还没有得出最终的结论
But there's bruising on the neck.
但是她的脖子上有点擦伤
Petechial bleeding...
皮下出血...
Strangulation.
被勒死的
Any thoughts?
你怎么看
Mina, oh, god!
米娜 天哪
This is so horrible.
这太可怕了
Brenda, you don't have to be here if you don't want to.
布兰达 你可以回避的
When was the last time you saw mina?
你最后一次见到米娜是什么时候
Yerstday at the morgue.
昨天在资料室
She left around 6:00.
她大约六点钟离开的
Did she say where she was going?
她说过她要去哪里吗
Mina didn't talk much about her private life.
米娜不太谈论她的私生活
Okay. thank you.
好的 谢谢你
We can talk later.
我们稍后再谈
Detective.
警官
I told you not to go anywhere.
我告诉过你哪儿也别去
I'm right here.
我在这儿
Tell me about the boyfriend. there is no more.
告诉我她男朋友的事儿 不知道
What did he look like? I don't know.
他长得什么样子 我不知道
I saw him for ten seconds across a dark club.
我只在昏暗的酒吧见过他不到十秒钟
You said he turned up at mina's.
你说过他后来去过米娜家
Yeah, and I said I didn't see him.
没错 我也说过我没有见到他
They talked over the intercom.
他们是通过对讲机说的话
What time was that?
那时是几点
3:30, maybe 4:00.
3点30 也许4点
She buzz him in?
她让他进去了吗
Not while I was there.
我在的时候没有
Maybe later? I don't know.
那后来呢 我不知道
I have no idea. they said they needed to work things out.
我什么都不知道 他们说要解决一些事情
So why did you leave?
那你为什么离开呢
'cause she told me to.
因为她让我走的
That's it, eh?
就这样
That's it.
就这样吧
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪儿找我
No, I should have stayed.
不 我本该留下的
What?
什么
She told me to leave,
她让我离开
but I saw something in her thoughts,
但是我从她的脑海中看到了一些东西
Something that wasn't right.
很不对劲儿
Yeah, you said she was fighting with her ex, right?
你说过她和他的前男友打过架对吗
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, look, it's messed up, but this is not your fault.
这件事是搞砸了 但是这不是你的错
You didn't do anything.
你什么都没干
I know, but if I hastayed,
我知道 但如果我迟疑了
maybe shd still be alive.
也许她还活着
Well, do something now.
那就现在做点什么
Help the cops.
帮助警♥察♥们
What am I going to do? I'm going to tell the cops
你要我怎么做 难道告诉他们
That I saw what mina was thinking?
我看到了米娜怎么想的吗
Yeah, it's not gointo work.
对 这个方法不行
So, um...
那么
It's easy. you just track down the ex-boyfriend,
这很简单 你干脆跟踪她的前男友好了
You tune in, or whatever you do,
听听他在想什么 或者别的
And you you find out why he killed her.
你就知道他为什么杀她了
It doesn't work like that, you know.
这么做行不通 你知道的
Um, I only hear what they're thinking when they think it.
我只能听到他们现时的想法
You know?
明白吗
Someone's eating a good sandwich, that's all I get.
有个人正在吃一个美味的三明治我会听到
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表