剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Did ron ever mention what these names meant?
罗恩有没有说过这些名字意味着什么
What's this guy sniffing around for?
这个家伙到底想找什么
Ah, said it would vindicate him.
说可以证明他的清白
Said, uh, the less I knew, safer I'd be.
还说我知道得越少越安全
Safe from what?
有什么危险
Well, the only man that can answer that question
唯一一个能回答那个问题的人
Isn't with us anymore.
已经离开我们了
Oz, watch the road. Come on.
奥兹 看着路 快点
I got it. take a look at that.
找到了 你看看
See that.
看见了吗
It's by hieronymus bosch.
是希罗尼穆斯·波希的画
Dutch painter.
荷兰画家
It's called the ascent of the blessed.
叫做天国的祝福
Painted in 1490,
画于1490年
Two years before columbus came to the new country.
在哥伦布发现新大♥陆♥之前两年
You know he was Turkish, by the way.
还有 你知道他是土耳其人吗
Who? Columbus? Oh, yeah.
谁 哥伦布 对
Yeah, he, uh, named the Turkey after turkey.
是他以火鸡命名了土耳其
Look,
看
See, uh, the bright light there?
能看到那个亮光吗
Near death experiences, all that.
这是临死前的体验
It's 500 years old, my friend.
这幅画有五百岁了 伙计
You know you got a point there.
你说到点子上了
Ah, see,
明白了吗
Starting to see the lights.
恍然大悟了吧
Yeah, but not the same light.
对 但它们不是一样的光
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Toby?
托比
Gonna kill her.
要杀了她
Hey, oz, watch out!
奥兹 小心
No problem.
没事了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
Maybe it wasn't a white light.
也许那不是白光
What?
啥
What if it was headlights from a car?
那会不会是车灯发出的光
Really?
真的吗
They were just headlights now.
刚才确实是车灯
Lindsay.
林赛
Hey, Lindsay.
你好 林赛
Hey, Lindsay, calm down.
林赛 冷静点
Calm down.
冷静点
All right, are you all right?
好的 你还好吗
What hospital?
哪家医院
What?
什么
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就来
Hospital?
医院
Yeah, Lindsay's in the hospital.
是的 林赛现在在医院里
Go to St. Luke's.
去圣·卢克医院
Hey, Charlie.
你好 查理
Somebody tried to break in to Lindsay Wallace's apartment.
有人想要强行闯入林赛·华♥莱♥士♥的公♥寓♥
what? She's a little shaken up,
什么 她受到了一点惊吓
But she's fine.
但没有大碍
I'm on my way to St. Luke's.
我正在去圣·卢克医院的路上
All right, I'll meet you there.
好的 我们在那里见面
Hey, another thing, you were right.
还有件事 你说对了
Someone tried to run over Ron Wallace with a car.
有人试图用轿车撞罗恩·华♥莱♥士♥
It's not a car. It's a pickup truck or an suv.
不是轿车 是一辆皮卡或者越野车
Wait, how do you know that?
等等 你是怎么知道的
Because forensics found tire marks in the grass...
鉴定组在他死亡地点附近的草坪上
near where he died.
发现了轮胎的痕迹
Was this a homicide?
这是谋杀吗
That's what I'm gonna find out.
这正是我要去查明的
We'll see you there.
医院见
Hey, Lindsay, what happened?
林赛 发生什么事了
It was pretty scary, actually.
这真让人心有余悸
I was out with friends, and I got home.
我和朋友出去了 到家后
I barely opened the door.
我刚打开门
This guy runs past me,
有个人从我身边跑过
Knocks me over like he's a football player.
像个橄榄球员一样把我撞倒了
I hit the ground. he took off.
我跌倒在地 而他逃跑了
You see this guy?
你看清楚这个人了吗
No, it was too dark.
没有 当时光线太暗
He take anything from you?
他拿走什么东西了吗
Not that I can tell.
就我所知没有
But...
但是...
You're fine.
你没事就好
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Lindsay...
林赛...
Pretty banged up, but...
摔得不轻 但是
Lindsay, I don't want to scare you.
林赛 我不想吓你
I think what happened to your father was intentional.
我认为发生在你父亲身上的事不是偶然的
I think the photo he received was a threat to him
他收到的那张照片是在威胁他
To stop digging around.
为了让他停止追查
Wha-what?
什么
Why wouldn't he just go to the police then?
那他为什么不直接报♥警♥
Would you go to the police after what happened to him?
那种事过后 换做你会去报♥警♥吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉 打扰一下
So I just got a call from Fraud.
我刚接到弗洛德的电♥话♥
I had asked them to look into those names for me.
我叫他们帮我调查那些名字
And it turns out all those people were victims in the 90s' of identity theft.
原来那些人都是90年代身份盗用案的受害者
I don't understand what this has to do with my father.
我不明白这跟我爸爸有什么关系
Used to open up bank accounts in these peoples' names.
可以用这些人的名字开银行账户
You transfer $8,000 or $9,000 into the account.
然后往每个账户里转入八千到九千美金
Later you go pick up the cash.
之后再从每个账户里把钱取出来
Wait. so... so,
等等 那么
If my father stole the money then what was he doing looking
如果是我父亲偷的钱 那他调查
into identity theft victims from way back when?
很久以前身份盗用案的受害者做什么
Exactly.
没错
That's the question I've been asking.
这就是我一直在想的问题
And really the only answer I can come up with is...
我能想到的唯一答案是
He didn't take the money.
他并没有拿走这笔钱
Just a pawn in someone's game.
他只是某人的棋子
He was trying to prove his innocence.
他一直在设法证明自己的清白
What I don't understand is you figured this out pretty quickly.
我不明白为什么你这么快就查出了结果
Prio has investigated into this for month,
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥都调查好几个月了
It couldn't.
却没有发现
Tobby, be careful in there, all right?
托比 进去以后小心点 好吗
Did Ron ever mention that someone was threatening him?
罗恩提到过有人在威胁他吗
No.
没有
Like I said,
我说过
Made it sound like he was swimming with sharks.
他的口气就像是自己在和鲨鱼群游泳
He never mentioned a photo that he had received?
他从来没有提到过他收到的一张照片吗
No.
没有
See, this is where it gets kinda weird for me.
这正是让我感到有些奇怪的地方
You're a private investigator.
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Why was he trying to protect you?
为什么他要设法保护你
That's Ron.
罗恩就是这样的人
You're a pretty good PI, huh?
你是个相当厉害的私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
That's funny how you couldn't figure out
有趣的是你怎么查不出来
that the names Ron gave you were all victims of identify theft.
罗恩给你的名字都是身份盗用案的受害者
Identify theft?
身份盗用
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, a cop friend of mine,
是 我的一个警♥察♥朋友
She figured it out pretty quickly.
她很快就查出来了
Cop.
警♥察♥
Well, they have the resources.
他们具备这些资源
See, this is what I have so far.
就我所知
Ron was halfway there, so he hired you.
罗恩已经查到了一半 他雇用你以后
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表