剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We beat the cops here again.
我们又比警♥察♥早
That's another ten bucks.
又有十块钱了
What is that now?
多少了
Ah,don't worry about it.
别想了
Who's counting?
谁会算啊
Like,$250.
大约250块
$250?
250块
Yeah,about 250.
是啊 大约250
You're counting. I do count.
你在算 我是在算
Gunshots? you sure?
枪声 确定
Yeah,we got that from dispatch. room 14b.
派遣中心让我们到14B
Well,that's leslie's place.
是莱斯利的房♥间
You didn't hear anything?
你什么都没听见吗
No,no,these are old factory lofts.
没 这里以前是旧工厂
The walls and floors are two foot of concrete.
墙和地板都是2英尺厚的水泥做的
Um oh,she put in her own lock.
她另加了一把锁
People aren't supposed to do that. you can't open it?
这样是不对的 你不能打开它吗
No.
不能
What's her name?
她叫什么
Uh,leslie. leslie?
莱斯利 莱斯利
Leslie,it's the paramedics! can you hear us?!
莱斯利 我们是急救人员 你能听到吗
Dispatch,this is osman bey.
派遣部 我是奥斯曼·贝伊
We need police for forced entry right now.
我们需要警♥察♥帮助我们强行进入
Can you imagine if there was a backed-up toilet in there?
说不定里面还有间备用厕所呢
Yeah.
是的
I'm frightened.
我好害怕
Yeah,yeah,we go in.
是的 我们要进去
Oz,we gotta get in there.
奥兹 我们得马上进去
Yeah,they want us to wait,toby.
他们让我们等等 托比
There might be a shooter in there.
枪手可能在里面
There's no shooter.
里面没枪手
Shooter? no,no,it's fine.
枪手 没 没有
I'm sure it's fine. yeah,no,that's the super.
没事的 很好 非常好
Oz,we can't wait.
奥兹 来不及了
Toby,no!
托比 别
Hey,oz
奥兹
She had lost a lot of blood.
她流了很多血
We're not allowed to code,so
虽然我们没有按程序办事
We did all we could until the m.e.arrived.
但是我们已经竭尽所能的抢救她
It was six months ago.
这是6个月前的事情
The details are still vivid in your mind?
这些细节你还记得这么清楚吗
Yes,unfortunately.
不幸的是 是的
I have no further questions.
我没有其他问题了
Raptors game starts in two hours.
猛龙队的比赛还两个小时就要开始了
Mr. lynch
林奇先生
Seeing as it's getting late
时间不早了
I would like to adjourn until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning
我觉得可以延期到明早10点再审
At which time you may cross-examine.
到时再进行详细询问吧
Thank you,your honor.
谢谢 尊敬的法官大人
That was crazy.
真疯狂
It was like a real-life episode of law & order.
这像是现实版的《法律与秩序》
Be honest with me.
老实说
Did I sound stupid up there?
刚才我有没有说傻话
No,no,no,no. the crown attorney wouldn't be trying
没 控方律师可能试图
To make you sound stupid.
让你说些傻话
That's the defense attorney's job.
这是辩方律师的责任
Yeah,why am I the only one up there?
那为什么就我要上庭
You were there,too.
你当时也在现场
'cause they know I never crack,baby.
因为他们知道从我这儿问不出什么
You've seen my poker face. I'm like a stone.
你知道我喜怒不形于色 就像块石头
Yeah,that's gotta be it.
对啊 可能是这个原因
We got a 10-14 at liberty and jefferson.
自♥由♥路和杰弗森路交口发生紧急事件
Oh,yeah? yeah.
是吗 是的
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
A guy just walked out into traffic.
这家伙直接走向过往车辆
He looks awake,but he won't say anything.
他看似挺清醒的 但一句话也不说
Hey,sir? how you doin'? can you hear me?
先生 你怎么样了 能听见我说话吗
You in any pain?
哪痛吗
Hey,oz,load and go here.
奥兹 拿工具过来
How you doin'? I'm toby.
你怎么样了 我是托比
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会帮助你的
I know you.
我认识你
That's right.
是的
I'm toby. I'm a paramedic.
我是托比 急救人员
Toby?
托比
Yeah?
是的
You sure?
确定
What's your name?
你叫什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know my name.
我不知道我叫什么
Nurse wilson,2-9. nurse wilson,2-9.
威尔逊护士 请到2-9室 威尔逊护士 请到2-9室
He's a john doe.
无名氏一个
He's been here 24 hours.
他在这儿24小时了
You still don't know who he is?
你还不知道他是谁
I have no id,no wallet,no keys,nothing.
没有身份证 没有钱包 没有钥匙 什么都没
All right,how are his conditions?
他怎么样了
He's got lacerations to the head from the accident
他头部划破了
But no apparent head trauma.
但没有明显的脑损伤
I'll have to run some tests.
还需要做进一步检查
Okay.
好的
How's,uh,how's the trial going?
案子审的怎么样了
Well,you know,it's just a prelim at this point
只是个预审
So I'll get cross-examined today
今天还要进行再审
And then,and then that's that for now.
情况就是这样
And the rest of your week? how's that looking?
周末打算做什么
Like,you wanna go out?
比如 去约会嘛
Well,you know,pretty open.
开门见山得说吧
You wanna go out?
你想出去约会是吧
I'll call you. maybe I'll call you?
到时电♥话♥通知 到时电♥话♥通知
All right. or you could yeah.
好的 或者你
Yeah.
好的
Dr. gold to oncology. dr. gold to oncology.
金医生请到肿瘤科 金医生请到肿瘤科
Excuse me. hey,this preliminary hearing's turning into a circus.
不好意思 这调查庭弄得像马戏团一样
Yeah,high-profile celebrity murders generally do.
上层社会名流的谋杀案一般都这样
So what's the deal with peter garvin?
皮特·加尔文怎么会来的
Big-time record producer With a big-time record of trouble.
一流的唱片制♥作♥人也有成堆的大♥麻♥烦
Everything from illegal possession to tax evasion.
非法占有到偷税漏税
Is that why he needs a hotshot lawyer?
难怪他要请顶尖的律师呢
Oh,yeah. he's as big-time as they come.
没错 他是一流的
Loves the headlines as much as his rolex.
他对新闻头条的热衷度不差于劳力士
Smooth as a hundred-dollar eye cream.
十足的狡猾律师
Mr. logan.
洛根先生
You have testified that
你已经证实
you entered Leslie cahill's apartment with force
你是强行进入莱斯利·卡希尔的房♥间
is that correct?
对吗
Yes,it's correct.
十分正确
How did you get into leslie cahill's apartment
事发当天晚上
On the night in question?
你是怎么进入莱斯利的房♥间的
She had put a second lock on her door.
她装了另一把锁在她的门上
And the superintendent didn't have a key.
管♥理♥员♥也没有钥匙
How did you get in?
你怎么进去的
I used a fire extinguisher to bash the lock.
我用灭火器砸了锁
Wait,toby! toby,no!
等等 托比 托比 别
But isn't it protocol to wait for police backup
明文规定 如果有枪击事件发生时
When there have been shots fired?
要等警♥察♥支援的
Don't think about it.
有什么可以疑虑的
Just answer the question.
直接回答问题
My partner was on his cell phone trying To reach the police.
我搭档正试图联络警♥察♥
Yeah,the police want us to wait,toby
警♥察♥要我们等等 托比
There could be a shooter in there. There's no shooter.
枪手可能在里面 里面没枪手
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表